Travis Johnstone

45HG

I'm sad for him, but we got the better of the deal, even including the $200k we contributed to his pay this year. [censored] me how smug Matthews was about us paying it - implied we were stupid. But we have a 1st round pick, who looks good, and the Lions are stuck with TJ for 2 more years paying all the big $'s. ;)

It wasn't so much the missed goal that made me laugh, but rather his impression after it. He showed absolutely no emotion, regret or anger. He just kicked it, missed it, and turned around slowly, clearly avoiding a confrontation with Bradshaw who was in the goalsquare awaiting a handball.

Lets get one thing straight. Trav, would have kicked that 99 out of 100 times. PLayers are aloud to miss from time to time. After all, they are human. Trav, STILL has one of the best disposals in the leauge.

And, we ahevnt even seen Jack play yet. YTou never know, we could really bew regreting this.

Lets get one thing straight. Trav, would have kicked that 99 out of 100 times. PLayers are aloud to miss from time to time. After all, they are human. Trav, STILL has one of the best disposals in the leauge.

And, we ahevnt even seen Jack play yet. YTou never know, we could really bew regreting this.

The fact is he did miss it and has done so before. TJ's disposal has gone off in the past couple of years.

Although Jack has not played a game, the decision to trade TJ was correct and should have been done 2 to 3 years earlier.

He has done little at the Lions to suggest that he is a winner for them. Unfortunately, TJ appears to be more of what they have in surplus in the Lions. Players that front run the game and are not prepared to be accountable and work hard on defensive pressure.

Not a chance will i be sitting down and having second thoughts.

Even if Frank doesn't play a game, the decision was still right. The recruiting would be under pressure but the decision to trade TJ for Pick 14 is the right one.

Can't wait for Frankie to capt...play.

Even if Frank doesn't play a game, the decision was still right. The recruiting would be under pressure but the decision to trade TJ for Pick 14 is the right one.

Indeed.

What would we regret? Best case scenario, TJ may have helped us perform better over the next couple of years, which means little when we'll be nowhere near flag contention.

What would we regret? Best case scenario, TJ may have helped us perform better over the next couple of years, which means little when we'll be nowhere near flag contention.

Agreed. Had TJ been playing with Dees this year, we might have currently had 5 wins and out of Priority contention.

It wasn't that Trapper missed the goal, it was that he didn't pass the ball to Bradshaw. It was selfish. The MFC made the right Call last year. Sure i was sad, but if we are to win a flag-we Must trade Smartly. We got the Best out of TJ. And would he have made such a big difference in 2008?? No he wouldn't. We Are "Renovating" and must keep blooding kids.

I was so proud of the Team last week. We played some Top Football with a total "No name" Forward Line.

Agreed. Had TJ been playing with Dees this year, we might have currently had 5 wins and out of Priority contention.

Dont fool yourself.

TJ would have been tagged heavily all year and struggled and as per his form and habit would have rarely given a defensive or accountable yelp. I cant recall any game is 2007 he was prominent in.

Dont fool yourself.

TJ would have been tagged heavily all year and struggled and as per his form and habit would have rarely given a defensive or accountable yelp. I cant recall any game is 2007 he was prominent in.

Round 22 v Carlton. But you already knew that.