• Melbourne Recruitment Manager
    Jason Taylor Interview
    & Draft Wrap Up

Melbourne Recruitment Manager Jason Taylor Interview & Draft Wrap Up

Demonland

The Ox says the Dees in danger ....

1 hour ago, Fork 'em said:

So you want Richmond , Collingwood, Carlton and Essendon all regularly playing finals together.

If we are in there in the finals - I dont care who we play or where we play them, I dont care what we wear. 

If I had a choice out of but of course I understand we dont get a choice

a/  Richmond , Collingwood, Carlton and Essendon and playing at the MCG

or 

b/ Adelaide, Port, West coast or Sydney and playing interstate

Its a no brainer I'm going for A every time, but ( note that word but) if we are told by the AFL we have to play a team on the B list - not a problem, I will take the good with the bad - no complaints from me. 

If we dont make the finals - I could not give a rats clacker who plays who where. 

Just to make it even clearer idiots like Bartlett ( and his fanboys) would find something to complain about even if their team made a grand-final. Then if they won they would start complaining they didnt win by enough. 

Myself on the other hand - if we made a grand final and we won by 1 point - I would be over the moon and no complaints from me.

Same as the fixture, same as the venue, same as the time, same as what you wear - I'm happy to take what the AFL gives us the AFL has 17 other teams to try and keep happy - hell thats no easy task. 

Go Dees

Edited by DaveyDee

1 hour ago, Fork 'em said:

So you want Richmond , Collingwood, Carlton and Essendon all regularly playing finals together.

Oh - I should make it clearer. 

If an AFL umpire makes a decision - and the player on the mark screams and shouts at the umpire and we get a 50m penalty against us - I would instantly drag the player, irrespective if I agree with the umpire or if I dont. Then I would in-struck my player - if the umpire makes a decision just get on with it no complaints. 

A culture is built both on and off the field. 

55 minutes ago, DaveyDee said:

If an AFL umpire makes a decision - and the player on the mark screams and shouts at the umpire and we get a 50m penalty against us - I would instantly drag the player, irrespective if I agree with the umpire or if I dont. Then I would in-struck my player - if the umpire makes a decision just get on with it no complaints. 

You want the culture to be bending over and letting the AFL have its way whenever it sees fit.

4 hours ago, DaveyDee said:

Is that when you strike a player from within - like Neo blasting open Agent Smith in The Matrix?!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Forest Demon said:

Did I hear the ox got the punt from SEN?

I just saw it written up on Facebook...