News to come....???

Ewok

Take this for what you will... I Just ran into the partner of someone very high up at MFC. I asked her WTF is going on. Her response was "Changes are coming. Watch the paper closely over the next few days".

Not sure if she meant admin or on-field. I have a feeling it was on-field.... I wonder what?

Guest unstable punt
Our 150th year will be one to remember for all the wrong reasons!

just have to get ready for all the taunts and bad humour from the bogans out there

Guest MFC4Life

1. Paul Gardiner stepping aside?

2. David Neitz retirement?

3. Chris Connolly becomes co-coach with DB?

4. Paul Gardiner steps aside and Beverley O'Connor becomes interim president?

5. Paul McNamee announces major sponsor?

6. Two players, Neitz and Yze announce retirement?

7. Official Announcement of Casey Fields?

8. We are re-locating?

probably abou the the already flagged review at round 6

Take this for what you will... I Just ran into the partner of someone very high up at MFC. I asked her WTF is going on. Her response was "Changes are coming. Watch the paper closely over the next few days".

Not sure if she meant admin or on-field. I have a feeling it was on-field.... I wonder what?

Interesting way to put it. If it is big news, then we are unlikely to have to look too closely, although perhaps good news will be hidden away. The public aren't ready or interested in good news for MFC.

Will be very interested to see what, if anything eventuates.

I am wondering why posters find the need to post speculative bits of nothing as if there is any skerrick of substance that could be held against them or is in the least bit informative or even barely reliable?

Off the field we have a new CEO and changes will occur.

On the field it has already discussed ad nauseam about the changes that will occur after Rd 6.

Anyway who would have thought there would have been changes on or off the field? What a shock!!:blink::rolleyes:

Interesting way to put it. If it is big news, then we are unlikely to have to look too closely, although perhaps good news will be hidden away. The public aren't ready or interested in good news for MFC.

Yeah I though the same afterwards. Oh well, wait and see I guess.

Because 90% of what you read here IS [censored]. This came from a source I believe.

Next time I dream of winning tattslotto numbers I'm sharing them with everyone but you Rhino.

You just added to it to the pile. Its a pity your believable source did not tell you anything of note.

Can you post your money making dreams in the general section? :rolleyes:

You just added to it to the pile. Its a pity your believable source did not tell you anything of note.

Can you post your money making dreams in the general section? :rolleyes:

She did mention a Demonland moderator may be coming out of the closet after round 6, but maybe that's not news either?

Signing off now :D

Im sure Hutchy will be on the ball and have some news on footy classafied tonight if something is planned.

Keep me updated as i dont get the show

Anyone see what was on the news tonight? (7 or 9)

Mum told me there was something on the news about speculation about Melb moving to the GC. Can't find anything on it though and my mum doesn't know what's going on 99.9% of the time.

1. Paul Gardiner stepping aside?

2. David Neitz retirement?

3. Chris Connolly becomes co-coach with DB?

4. Paul Gardiner steps aside and Beverley O'Connor becomes interim president?

5. Paul McNamee announces major sponsor?

6. Two players, Neitz and Yze announce retirement?

7. Official Announcement of Casey Fields?

8. We are re-locating?

9. Merger? Brayshaw president and Lyon vice president.

....I love the way Cameron Bruce said 'we need him (Neitz) out there', 'he's an inspiration', 'he turns games'.....I nearly wet myself. No offense to Neita, but could he have said something a little heartening?

Bev O'Connor will knock 'em all into shape. The 'change' is well overdue. And WHEN that change comes, Melbourne will win, and win and win some more...

Anyone see what was on the news tonight? (7 or 9)

Mum told me there was something on the news about speculation about Melb moving to the GC. Can't find anything on it though and my mum doesn't know what's going on 99.9% of the time.

Wonderful post!!!!

When your MUM told you was that long after school finished?

Secondary school hopefully BUT maybe Primary school reading some of your other posts.