Dwayne Russell on 3AW

Madness

this was posted on bigfooty:

Heard Dwayne say that he spoke to Judds Manager to touch base about a number of issues:

Judds decision had nothing to do with facilities and that he was super impressed with the Demons presentation.

Judd is devestated with Mainy's death and will not be speaking for a couple of days. If he was speaking he would have spoken about the facilities issue being false.

:unsure:

I've also heard that Judd was super unimpressed with the rumours that were traveling around, and the betting plunges on Melbourne suggesting a leak...

If thats the case, and he changed his mind - he can get stuffed.

Its just ridiculous. He has made a conceited effort to bignote himself during this whole process, and clearly, it seems, just tried to increase his value.

His manager is right - it had nothing to do with facilities. The only reason he ever spoke to Melbourne was to increase his value.

So many twists and tales going on.. Ive also heard that this was the case... I wana be a fly on chris Judd`s wall!!! For more reasons than 1..(twigs) lol

His manager is right - it had nothing to do with facilities. The only reason he ever spoke to Melbourne was to increase his value.

If that's true, than he truly deserves to end up at Richmond and suffer for the rest of his career.

He was unimpressed with the rumours? What about the early money on Carlton and Collingwood? The leaks coming from every club? We are hardly alone in this!

Seriously, the more we hear about this, the more resentful I become.

How about he just names a club and shuts the hell up and plays football. This is becoming an absolute farce. Nobody cares anymore Judd, just make a friggin choice, announce it, and move on!!!

If that's true, than he truly deserves to end up at Richmond and suffer for the rest of his career.

He was unimpressed with the rumours? What about the early money on Carlton and Collingwood? The leaks coming from every club? We are hardly alone in this!

How about he just names a club and shuts the hell up and plays football. This is becoming an absolute farce. Nobody cares anymore Judd, just make a friggin choice, announce it, and move on!!!

I also heard Russell and he appeared to be speaking on behalf of Judds' management in denying the facilities were an issue. Well is the MFC CEO a liar then? What is the real reason behind Judds choice which I now believe was made long ago.

Exactly, why would harris make a statement that Judd is not coming to our club when there had been no contact from Judds management?

There has certainly been contact, but I'd suggest the reasons are being disputed.

Indeed. Sounds like somebody's trying to save his credibility.

There is every chance that the facilities are not he true reason behind Judd's decision not to come to Melbourne, but that is probably what he told the club.

I've no doubt that he wanted Collingwood all along. Why he took us along for the ride, I don't know.

Using the facilities excuse is weak. He should own up and tell us all why he chose Collingwood or Carlton...

What if, as Mick suggested, he's been that close to signing with us, and then, because of all the leaks and such, he's changed his mind? It would certainly corroborate what pundits like BT and Hutchie have said about it being as good as done on Friday afternoon. Then, the facilities story is something that somebody came up with to save face?

Absolutely correct Jaded, who does he think he is? giving everybody the word that he is coming over for family and not the money, what a crock of crap. He's picked between Carlton and the Filth because they have deeper pockets in order to get a bidding war going.

I don't wish ill on many people but I bloody hope his groin is stuffed.

Everybody knows Melbourne training facilities are crap, have been for years. If he had know intention to play at our club why waste everybodies time and angst. He abviously has no honour nor integrity and is not fit to play for Melbourne!!

What if, as Mick suggested, he's been that close to signing with us, and then, because of all the leaks and such, he's changed his mind? It would certainly corroborate what pundits like BT and Hutchie have said. Then, the facilities story is something that somebody came up with to save face?

How precious is he, that he changes his mind over a few leaked stories?

Lets not be so naive. He never wanted our club. I think Mick is right, he named us to bump up his price, knowing we have an early pick and that we were desperate to gain his services.

What if, as Mick suggested, he's been that close to signing with us, and then, because of all the leaks and such, he's changed his mind? It would certainly corroborate what pundits like BT and Hutchie have said about it being as good as done on Friday afternoon. Then, the facilities story is something that somebody came up with to save face?

Why would you change your mind due to a leak? Who was to say it was not a family friend that leaked it? I'm sure Judd did not tell the MFC on friday that he would sign with them on monday, i think this leak story is utter crap.

How precious is he, that he changes his mind over a few leaked stories?

Lets not be so naive. He never wanted our club. I think Mick is right, he named us to bump up his price, knowing we have an early pick and that we were desperate to gain his services.

I certainly hope not. That reason is probably worse than his facilities story anyway.

If you have a look, Judd or his management are never quoted as saying anything about our poor facilities, it all came out of Harris' mouth, this is all very frustrating, who knows, this may be a smokescreen to stop the hype and we're all being sucked in, we shall find out next week...

I heard about four rumours - and three of the four involved a family member or people who had had contact with Judd's family members telling them he was as good as signed with Melbourne. The only leak I heard that was supposed to have come from the Dees was on this board by a guy who said he knew a guy who worked on and off for them.

The rest was all just trade speculation on the radio.

If he didnt like the rumours and speculation he could have been a man and simply been honest about his intentions or named his destination earlier. Does he think that the only emotions involved in his whole thing were his own? What a guy... FIGJAM mark II if that is the case.

After all this is said and done, why would Harris lie? To save face? I really dont think there was any need to. Id heard already from Caroline that he had said that the facilities were a problem.

Its all a joke and at the end of the day who ever gets him now is gonna look stupid after all this - its a new level of shizen

im just going to wait to it all becomes official

this is doing my head in

Don't expect us to get an official line mate. Doubt we'll get another mention now, unless one of the journos at the Age or Hun know something, in which case it might make tomorrow's paper.

When he joins Collingwood it will be 'It's every boys dream to play for a big club like Collingwood'. I wish I hadn't said that now. If he says that I'll be sick. Then filled with murderous rage.