he's done himself no good

Guest unstable punt

Guest unstable punt

he is without going to be one of the most hated players in the league no matter where he goes, the way he's done this has put off everyone and he has shown he has no integrity and is just a primma donna, he's just become the biggest tossbag in the league

he is without going to be one of the most hated players in the league no matter where he goes, the way he's done this has put off everyone and he has shown he has no integrity and is just a primma donna, he's just become the biggest tossbag in the league

I agree. With no sour grapes at all, I firmly believe that he will lose massive amounts of respect in the football community. He has clearly attacked our facilities and funds, and shown that he is driven by nothing other than money. What is worse is that he chose to rule us out before ruling out Carlton. I can't see his logic at all - unless he wanted to be seen as a money-seeking [censored]. Why rule us out before Carlton? I can think of nothing better than for Melbourne to make a resurgance up the ladder next year, and for Judd to end up with his first ever wooden spoon.

David Schwarz summed it all up really well on SEN. He basically said that Juddy is being "primma donna ish" in the way he is handling all of this. We just want an answer - none of us need to be kept in limbo forever. The longer this drags on the bigger tool Judd is making himself look - Schwarter didn't call him a tool, I am! But that was the gist of it all.

Guest unstable punt
David Schwarz summed it all up really well on SEN. He basically said that Juddy is being "primma donna ish" in the way he is handling all of this. We just want an answer - none of us need to be kept in limbo forever. The longer this drags on the bigger tool Judd is making himself look - Schwarter didn't call him a tool, I am! But that was the gist of it all.

Schwarter called him a 'muppet'

The "OX" is an absolute idiot. He has no idea about the game.

And i cannot believe what all you people are starting to say - unbelievable. Because he made a decision that doesn't sit right with you wankers he's a hated man. He's a victim of his own high-profile and talent. He cant play for everyone. He has made his decision so deal with it.

Why did he have to chose Melbourne? Because if he did there is no doubt all of you would be so far up his arse saying "what a champ" and "he's my hero".

Absolute Tossers!

Guest unstable punt

And i cannot believe what all you people are starting to say - unbelievable. Because he made a decision that doesn't sit right with you wankers he's a hated man. He's a victim of his own high-profile and talent. He cant play for everyone. He has made his decision so deal with it.

Why did he have to chose Melbourne? Because if he did there is no doubt all of you would be so far up his arse saying "what a champ" and "he's my hero".

Absolute Tossers!

just supporters showing some passion and not accepting mediocrity again, you tossbag

It's nothing to do with being passionate. They're being ridiculous. If he has the opportunity to chose what club he plays for, why wouldn't he? What player wouldn't? He doesn't owe Melbourne a thing. Or Collingwood, Essendon or Carlton for that matter. All these clubs are doing everything possible to lure him and he'll make up his mind out of the best interest for himself. How does that make him a lesser bloke or "the most hated blokes in the league". I reckon the way he got out of WC was done with alot of thought for others. He could have [censored] them around but chose to be honest about his wants as early as possible (waited till after the season as not to distract the team). And i reckon there will be no hard feelings from the WC players or staff which is very uncommon when a gun player trades clubs. ie. Nick Stevens, i guarantee he isnt welcome back at Port. A super player and super bloke in my eyes still.

Absolute Tossers!

Wow, you are a muppet, prepare your flame shield champ.

Hey Deelicious9 I am not angry with Judd for not choosing us - he can choose whoever he wants. I don't think it was necessary for him to use our crap facilities as an excuse. He really didn't need to give a reason. Sorry I love my footy club so much that I take any dig at us personally and I feel insulted. He is coming across as a spoilt child now. He has lost a lot of respect from me and from MANY people. We have every right to be [censored] off at him and it isn't sour grapes.

It's nothing to do with being passionate. They're being ridiculous. If he has the opportunity to chose what club he plays for, why wouldn't he? What player wouldn't? He doesn't owe Melbourne a thing. Or Collingwood, Essendon or Carlton for that matter. All these clubs are doing everything possible to lure him and he'll make up his mind out of the best interest for himself. How does that make him a lesser bloke or "the most hated blokes in the league". I reckon the way he got out of WC was done with alot of thought for others. He could have [censored] them around but chose to be honest about his wants as early as possible (waited till after the season as not to distract the team). And i reckon there will be no hard feelings from the WC players or staff which is very uncommon when a gun player trades clubs. ie. Nick Stevens, i guarantee he isnt welcome back at Port. A super player and super bloke in my eyes still.

you'd be doing everyone a favour and let us know what YOUR vested interest in supporting judd is.

you a relative or something?

like people are saying;

it's not the decision, it's his whole process of getting to it that questions his integity.

surely you can see that

Absolute Tossers!

Get back to the MCC members you toff

Absolute Tossers!

You r a dead set idiot. It's not that he hasn't chosen Melbourne it is the fact the he has kept everyone waiting for the last 2 weeks and then to come out and say our facilities arn't good enough when he knew what they were like a long time ago when he played for sandringham under 18's. He has just wasted all our time and energy. and if think what he has done is right then you are a moron cos he has just belittled the melbourne football club and i will not stand for that.

maybe this is the kick up the arse the MFC administration deserved for not updating our facilities 10yrs ago. the filth built the lexus centre , MFC has showed no vision. thats why were always associated with the bulldogs and kangas as the poor relations of the competition

he will 3 team supporters that will hate him

at least

By my count, the supporters of these teams hate the bloke -

Demons - For obvious reasons

Bombers - For obvious reasons

Eagles - For obvious reasons

Hawks - A young team on the rise, Judd refused to talk to them. I already know a few Hawks supporters that have Judd lined up for some serious abuse

Blues/Pies - Whichever team misses out, the fans will be mighty [censored] off

He will be copping it big time next year. He will wish he was back in Perth

Hawks cant afford him and he doesn't want to get out of one club with questions about their drug culture and jump straight to another.

He took 2 weeks because it is a serious decision.

And poor facilities is an understandable excuse. Coming from the WC with they have state of the art everything. And before you say Carlton are the same i understand that but the up sides for Carlton probably outweigh those at Melbourne which is why he has left the door open for them. He obviously wants to go to Collingwood but Carlton hold hold the picks and the cash. And obviously there are other things that are going to influence his decision like a job for Rebecca which im sure Eddie could organise but he would be made not to accept what he can for himself, family and friends. He deserves everything he can get - being money, jobs other off-field incentives. You cant question his integrity.

I'm not related to Chris and have never met him, i just cant understand everyone's reaction.

And when did the Sandringham Dragons train/play at the Junction Oval?

And what did you expect him to do?

Just announce 1 team 2 weeks ago when he decided to leave without properly meeting all the clubs? There was always going to be a number of sides in the running which would ultimetely leave all but 1 dissapointed. I'd like to know how all you people would have gone about it?

Im tipping i can expect a fair few "i would have chosen melbourne!" responses.

And what did you expect him to do?

I expected him to say "this is the club I've chosen" and move on.

Ruling clubs out one by one, telling us that our facilities are not good enough, is just rubbing salt in the wounds.

You bloody well knew the state of our facilities weeks ago, so why waste our time?

It's the contempt that he showed our club that pisses me off. No, he doesn't owe us anything, but the way he has acted just reeks of arrogance. He is NOT bigger than the club, he is not bigger than any club.

The Melbourne Football Club has been around for 150 years and won 12 premierships. What the hell has Judd done that compares to that?

Exactly Jaded, what he needed to say was i have chosen this club and want to be traded there.

Say nothing about the other clubs, for him to say that due to our crap facilities and the fact that we train at different grounds over summer is the worst excuse ever, so you have to drive to a few different grounds. big deal, sounds like one of those toss pot celebrities wanting 18 brand new towels for every show and 4 bananas, 3 turkeys blah blah blah.

Simple - by saying that our facilities arent up to his standard he is suggesting two things:

1. that while our facilities are ok for melbourne players, he deserves better - arrogance in the extreme

2. that his childhood allegence stood for nothing because he didnt want to travel somewhere else to do weights.

He strung the Dees along when its now pretty clear he never intended on coming to melbourne.

Deelicious9 - you must be very proud of your son, Chris. He is a fine player. A pity you didn't teach him about respect and integrity.........

Jaded is right - he is not, nor never will he be, bigger than any club.

Don't come back on telling us we don't have a right to be upset - we do! He treated our club like [censored]. He has played at Sandy in the u18s and they do venture down to Junction Oval. He knew what we had to offer and if that is his genuine excuse he is a weak as [censored].

He doesn't claim to be bigger than any club and when he rules teams out everyone is going to want to know and ask him "why?" What's wrong with a bit of honesty? Melbourne have extremely ordinary facilities and if that's one of the reasons why he didn't choose the Dees then he can say it. And if it's so bleedingly obvious that the facilities are crap like you're all saying then why do you care? He's just stating the obvious. Are Port Adelaide supporters going to hate any media person from now and for ever because they said they were terrible on Saturday?

It always has been easy to get a laugh by coming on and reading some of the dribble on this forum.