NON-MFC: Round 03

7 minutes ago, Demon Dynasty said:

Wow the Crows are as bad as we used to be with their entries inside 50 and conversion

Having said that they just kicked their first in a while.

The goal ump called that "touched a behind" !!!?  WTF it was more than a foot over

Crypto.com babeee

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Maldonboy38 said:

Enough. The Crows v Freo game is almost unwatchable. All the run and grunt between two half back lines, with atrocius forward play and atrocious kicking. My adult kids home for easter are watching the Physical 100 - a Korean reality show based on physical challenges. Not my normal go-to, but the footy today has been so deplorable, I am giving it a go. 

Is it possible for a great game of footy with pressure, good skills, and attacking flair?

I know where you're coming from.  At half time I was going to the shed to find some paint I could watch dry. 

Now I'm thinking this could be ok if I turn the sound off and play the Benny Hill theme on loop.

It's like half of these blokes are wearing clown shoes 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Clear push.... 4 umps but no one makes the call.

If that was a backman the whistle would be at the ready and they'd ping him straight away 

• Like 2
  • Angry 1

This is a game of robots and shows what is wrong with the game, forwards all play from behind or just stand still, playing on for the sake of it, players running back in trouble after getting the pill, players just run to flood back and not picking any one up along the way, unnecessary handballs to no one or overuse of it, players kicking to two or three on one, just one boring game.

• Like 2

How bad are the Crows with ball in hand.

Imagine O'brien replacing your windscreen.  3 days later...

"Hello sir, your vehicle is ready"

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Young has created about 30% of their play off HB / and middle yet no one appears to have gone to him all night.

Terrible coaching

3 hours ago, Jaded No More said:

I genuinely hate AFL. I barely watch games that don’t involve Melbourne anymore and for the first time in my Melbourne supporting life, I’m skipping away games where I know the opposition crowd will make the experience unbearable (eg- Kings birthday). It’s no longer worth it for me.

Umpires, score reviews, MRO, the fixture, academy picks…there is not one element of the league right now that I don’t think is a sick joke.

I am as die hard and footy mad as anyone I know, but my love of the game has diminished so much in the last few years, and something was permanently broken after the Maynard debacle.

It’s a good thing I am so proud of our club and where it stands, because otherwise I don’t think I’d be interested in the game at all anymore. 

x2

• Love 1

Freo play three of their first four games at home.

AFL desperately trying to get one of their W.A. teams off to a good start and there was only one option worth the shonkey fix

7 minutes ago, Jaded No More said:

I hate playing teams under pressure to win. I would have preferred they win. I also hate Freo. 

any team you don’t hate?

😂

• Haha 1