Umpire #24 - Take a bow

Harcourt

You are a clown and surely won't be umpiring for a long, long time. Absolutely [censored] house - you are a joke. Why would we be putting it out of bounds deliberately when down by 5 points with 30 seconds to go. Thats just the tip of the ice berg though. You clown - F$#% off and die.

You are a clown and surely won't be umpiring for a long, long time. Absolutely [censored] house - you are a joke. Why would we be putting it out of bounds deliberately when down by 5 points with 30 seconds to go. Thats just the tip of the ice berg though. You clown - F$#% off and die.

what a disgrace of an umpire......as much as i hate the toigs...Johnson was so bloody right...some of those frees were disgraceful..even Stan Alves and the ABC team said it was the filthy maggots thats decided the game...they in particular mentioned that filthy maggot number 24...

i wanna see them try and kick me out now when i call them maggots...after today thats the least offencive word i would use

after having to stop harcourt climbing the fence at the end of the game im a little tired.....he was f@#$ing shocking.

What is with the turnout? what p!ss weak supporters we have.....17K....what a joke. MCC packed, probably 5 members between them.

petterd was fantastic though...going to be a star.

after having to stop harcourt climbing the fence at the end of the game im a little tired.....he was f@#$ing shocking.

What is with the turnout? what p!ss weak supporters we have.....17K....what a joke. MCC packed, probably 5 members between them.

petterd was fantastic though...going to be a star.

why are u suprised about our crowd.....we are always like that..we have 15K that come week in week out..adn the others come when we are winning

Don't have a go at the MCC members. At least we turned up.

There are no words to describe the injustice of that free kick.

It happened right in front of us, and Junior was clearly looking at Bell when he handballed it. Had he held it up, he would have been pinged for holding the ball.

Daniher was right in his post-match conference, the umpires were just NOT in the right position. It was a pathetic decision and it may well have cost us the game.

As for that free kick against Neita, maybe it was there, but so was the push AGAINST him by Lade.

When things don't go your way, they just don't go your way.

This is by far the hardest loss of the year, and I hope that whatever little confidence was gained throughout the match, wasn't lost in the last 2 minutes of the game.

completely agree Jaded you must have been near us. pathetic.

and I want a premiership....you are right you were all there, can you talk some of your mates into buying a membership.

appreciate there are some great genuine supporters that cough up for the extra but lets not pretend its the majority.

Saw a lot of 2007 membership scarves in the MCC today, but your right, still have plenty more who need to sign up. My point is though, I don't think today's crowd can be blamed on MCC. Where are all the MFC members? We have 27,000 of em.

The holding the ball decision he paid against us in the first quarter was unbelievable. Another umpire was standing ballside 10m away watching calling play on, and this clown has blown his whistle from 30m away through the pack.

Unbelievable.

Not only 24, 25 was a disgrace. Pathetic inconsistant morons. We're not asking to be favoured, we just want it to be fair.

If we haven't had to put up with injuries and more form already this season, now we have to cope with the yellow maggots as well.

I just can't believe it.

Oh and how was that pea heart Motlop with his post goal celebration at the cheer squad? Don't worry Daniel, you'll always have that shot at goal after the siren down at Tassie last year hanging over your head.

That umpire can f*&% off. Never in my life have I been more angry at a bloke. Why in the hell would Junior deliberately put it out of bounds when his team is down in a close one near the end of the last qtr. Work it out you moron, why the fu*k are you an AFL umpire if you can't interpret the rules properly. As for the Carroll decision when Tredrea kicked his SOFT goal, I nearly put my shoulder out when that happened.

The Neitz free kick was possibly there, but even so, SOFT as [censored]!!!!!

We were absolutely robbed, I hope the umps all get sacked and lose their jobs. F OFF.

My issue with that free is that in a contest where they're barely paying any free kicks at all, why pay a soft one? Plenty more contests were identical during less crucial parts of the game.

Correct. They were letting everything else go, until the last quarter.

Every 50-50 decision went their way, and that is what bugs me. We won more of the contested footy, but we were never rewarded for it.

We can't blame the umpires for costing us the game, because we should have kicked straight and we should have manned-up in the last few minutes. But the umpires had too much of an influence on the match, and that is when you know they are doing a bad job.

Now I have discovered why they are called white MAGGOTS......it seems that whenever I watch Melbourne games the umpires seem to be against us...I mean poor Carroll seems to cop it alot for head high tackles. Or maybe it's just me.

Today's game it seemed that we got penalised for high head tackles and back pushing but Port Adelaide seemed to get away with it when they did it.....may the umpires can only see one sided.

Port Adelaide shouldn't be happy with their win, because they only won because of the umpires...we played a really good game and I am proud of our players. We fought hard and didn't give up, which was good to see. As far as I am concerned we are winners and can hold our heads high.

Good on Neil Daniher for voicing his opinion of the umpiring.