PREGAME: PM02 vs Kangaroos

Demonland

6 hours ago, binman said:

Maybe.

But i reckon given he represents such a tricky match up up forward (they have to play a tall on him) and his leap means he can take centre bounces without getting buffeted too much that they will want to play him round one. particularly if Weed can give Maxy a chop out occasionally (and Tomlinson around the ground).

I reckon Jackson to play 3 or so games, in packets.  They will try to fast track him, but gently gently.  You could see his body isn't ready yet.

His head is more advanced than body, imo.

On 2/25/2020 at 11:27 AM, Satyriconhome said:

Weid really enjoyed it, I asked,  19 touches and all over the ground, could be the making of him

I had a few drinks (was very excited) but from what I could tell he's ruck work was sub par, in fact horrible. 

Did I have to much to drink or is that a fair assessment? 

To me Weird is a lead up full forward exactly like Tom Hawkins or nothing. Harsh?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bring-Back-Powell said:

Did you manage to find out the answer?

At the Pies game you could only get food etc inside the Holden centre and the queues were so long I gave up . Nothing available around the ground, but likely a sales strategy by Eddie. North may be more working class and actually look after the fans??

• Like 1

On 2/24/2020 at 7:33 PM, Demonland said:

The Kangaroos match will be live streamed. 

Ecstatic that this game is filmed. I will be at work (doh) and am wondering if you happen to know if the live stream will be saved on the website, and able to accessed after the game? If not, if anyone reads this that plans to be saving the stream on their computer please let us know. Many thanks.

1 minute ago, wehrwolf said:

Ecstatic that this game is filmed. I will be at work (doh) and am wondering if you happen to know if the live stream will be saved on the website, and able to accessed after the game? If not, if anyone reads this that plans to be saving the stream on their computer please let us know. Many thanks.

If the Collingwood Scratch Match that was streamed live last year is any indication then it will be available to watch later but it hasn't been officially confirmed.