If Clarry CHOO CHOO DOESNT make AA I will..

picket fence

1 hour ago, Lucifer's Hero said:

Yeo and Macrae unlucky to miss.

If I had a choice of any player to augment our current list it would probably be one of these 2.

Yeo is so adaptable, could play anywhere and do it well, strong in the contest and in the air.  Macrae is the wingman we need.

What the hell, lets get them both.

Make it happen PJ before you hand over your desk...

Edited by rjay
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, rjay said:

If I had a choice of any player to augment our current list it would probably be one of these 2.

Yeo is so adaptable, could play anywhere and do it well, strong in the contest and in the air.  Macrae is the wingman we need.

What the hell, lets get them both.

Make it happen PJ before you hand over your desk...

Macrae in particular. Would be such a perfect fit its not funny.

• Like 1

Cant believe there isnt a thread to congratulate Max and Clarry....   guess this one will have to do.

Well done to both boys.   Though its laughable Oliver was on the bench and not in the starting 18.

• Like 1

Shane Edwards LOL

Franklin in the team cos of his name....  and they gave him the captaincy.  Geez.

And Tom Hawkins didnt make it....  I bet hes crying.  But not as much as he will be crying after Frost destroys him in the Elimination final.

Edited by Petraccattack
  • Like 5

8 hours ago, Forest Demon said:

Not quite sure what your beef is in this thread. I saw around 10 predicted media sides in the last week or so, and all had him in the side (all bar one starting). So to continually try and call out posters for bias seems a little odd.

Most supporters wanted to see him get his just reward, and as far as I'm concerned, he did, as I couldn't care less about starting vs bench.

Team supporters are quite often biased about their players  it is a normal situation. My beef is that a lot of the same supporters then can any one who has a different view.

If people charged with picking the team pick a different player to the team supporters choice it does not make the selector an idiot which is the way same supporters label them.

All wisdom does not flow from supporters on Demonland.

Quite often the "experts" actually get it right.

6 hours ago, FireInTheBelly said:

We scored 300 points more than the Hawks, yet they had 2 forwards in the team while we had none. Did Gunston and Bruest kick all of their goals this year?

Based on our forwards performance over the year who would you replace those two with from the MFC?

7 hours ago, Petraccattack said:

Shane Edwards LOL

Franklin in the team cos of his name....  and they gave him the captaincy.  Geez.

And Tom Hawkins didnt make it....  I bet hes crying.  But not as much as he will be crying after Frost destroys him in the Elimination final.

Giving Franklin the captaincy was hideous. Definitely Shannon Hurn for mine. 

14 minutes ago, Clint Bizkit said:

I wish we drafted Parish.

I wish I'd become a drug overlord.

2 hours ago, layzie said:

Giving Franklin the captaincy was hideous. Definitely Shannon Hurn for mine. 

2 hours ago, deebug said:

Would like to know why and how Franklin was named AA captain this year?

Interesting how opinions vary but personally I loved Franklin's selection as Captain...

12 hours ago, Return to Glory said:

Buddy as captain is bizarre. On what basis did they arrive at that decision?

If The All Australian team was to play another bizarro world, alternative universe All Australian Team, I'd want someone with some experience leading my team. 8 All Australians is an incredible achievement. And his "kick it to me" comment was gold.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, old dee said:

Based on our forwards performance over the year who would you replace those two with from the MFC?

I'm not necessarily saying we should have someone in the forward line, just trying to work out what the criteria is for those 2 to get in. With 2 players representing your team in the fwd line, you should've really had a dominant attack, the Hawks didn't.

2 minutes ago, FireInTheBelly said:

I'm not necessarily saying we should have someone in the forward line, just trying to work out what the criteria is for those 2 to get in. With 2 players representing your team in the fwd line, you should've really had a dominant attack, the Hawks didn't.

I have no idea if they are worthy or not the only Hawthorn game I watched this year was against us.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, layzie said:

That's fair enough. Anything you like about it in particular?

Probably the vibe 'layzie', it just felt right to me.

A great champion honoured, and he is a champion of the game a term that shouldn't be used lightly.

I get why others don't like it but I do.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rjay said:

Probably the vibe 'layzie', it just felt right to me.

A great champion honoured, and he is a champion of the game a term that shouldn't be used lightly.

I get why others don't like it but I do.

That's a fair view. Can see where you're coming from. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Smokey said:

How anyone here gets angry about Clayton being selected AA but starting on the bench is baffling. 

Find something else to whinge about on news.com.au or something 

So Sorry Smokey, l thought this was a footy forum, didn’t realise l should be be posting about the problems in the world.

Yeah I’m dirty that Oliver was in the starting 18 with the stats he produced this year.

Im allowed to be dirty arnt l?

9 hours ago, Smokey said:

How anyone here gets angry about Clayton being selected AA but starting on the bench is baffling. 

Find something else to whinge about on news.com.au or something 

Just as an aside, news.com.au was wall to wall garbage today. More than usual.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Billy said:

So Sorry Smokey, l thought this was a footy forum, didn’t realise l should be be posting about the problems in the world.

Yeah I’m dirty that Oliver was in the starting 18 with the stats he produced this year.

Im allowed to be dirty arnt l?

Of course you are, as am I to be baffled by it. What’s your point?