Holiday demon

Just up at the Gold Coast on a family holiday and was wearing my demons jumper by the pool. Later that afternoon i was at the bar (1 of many trips) and a guy comes up to me and said “were you the guy in the Melbourne jumper” i was like hell yer i was. We chatted for a minute or two about the season ahead and we finished with a go dees.

point being demons are everywhere even on holiday. Go dees  

#oliver4brownlow

• Like 1

In London last week looking for red and blue beanie to wear in the snow.

no Red and blue so settled for a tidy red one with a small canon. Thought I could wear to the G when I get home as the right colour red. Crystal palace closest red and blue but beanies only sold at the club.

Treated with distane as a  "Gooner" from then on which has required defensive reference to the Dees where I get much support.

Did have a cockney stall holder who supported the black and whites. He fitted the stereotype with more Tatts than teeth and knew nothing about the game.

Hope for more luck with a Barca beanie as I understand they are red and blue and more accessible.

2 hours ago, dpositive said:

In London last week looking for red and blue beanie to wear in the snow.

no Red and blue so settled for a tidy red one with a small canon. Thought I could wear to the G when I get home as the right colour red. Crystal palace closest red and blue but beanies only sold at the club.

Treated with distane as a  "Gooner" from then on which has required defensive reference to the Dees where I get much support.

Did have a cockney stall holder who supported the black and whites. He fitted the stereotype with more Tatts than teeth and knew nothing about the game.

Hope for more luck with a Barca beanie as I understand they are red and blue and more accessible.

But not quite the right red

If any Dees fans are in  Phuket Thailand or Angeles City Philippines next month, come and have a beer with myself and @ding

We would be happy to let you buy us a beer.

Hoping to catch up with a prominent poster in Philippines. Been a while since our last game in Davao (Dutertes home town) 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, faultydet said:

If any Dees fans are in  Phuket Thailand or Angeles City Philippines next month, come and have a beer with myself and @ding

We would be happy to let you buy us a beer.

Hoping to catch up with a prominent poster in Philippines. Been a while since our last game in Davao (Dutertes home town) 

Put the jumper in my suitcase like i do every time i go OS. 

I plan to wear it at the Aussie bar in Bangla road for round 2 againt Brisvegas.

If you are there, come over and make yourself known. I will be there with my brother faultydet, and possibly our 2 wives. ( His Mrs LOVES the Dees but mine cant stand watching sport so they might be off shopping instead) Should i divorce her?

Understand we will both get rowdy while watching as we will surely be fairly full, but we are safe enough to be around :)

29003772_2183694928324100_266111735_n.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ding said:

Put the jumper in my suitcase like i do every time i go OS. 

I plan to wear it at the Aussie bar in Bangla road for round 2 againt Brisvegas.

If you are there, come over and make yourself known. I will be there with my brother faultydet, and possibly our 2 wives. ( His Mrs LOVES the Dees but mine cant stand watching sport so they might be off shopping instead) Should i divorce her?

Understand we will both get rowdy while watching as we will surely be fairly full, but we are safe enough to be around :)

Unfortunately it needs to be considered at this point.

Did you have your Thai house ceiling tiled? Looks weird a.f

On 17/03/2018 at 10:48 AM, Gorgoroth said:

In 06 I ran into someone in London and we started chatting about the game the night before whilst our wives stood around hating us...

Good times!

I was at Westminster Abbey today in 0 degree weather (Dees scarf around my neck) and passed another fella in a Dees scarf, beanie and jacket. We're everywhere!

• Like 3

Should make a post where every one has come across other Dee's fans, be it over sea or here in Australia.

I come from the northern suburbs of our great city and i thought i was the only one here wearing my Dee's swag but one day i saw a car with Dees stickers all over his/her car as well as those car flags. Sadly haven't seen it in a while, but it made me smile.:wub:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, deebug said:

Should make a post where every one has come across other Dee's fans, be it over sea or here in Australia.

I come from the northern suburbs of our great city and i thought i was the only one here wearing my Dee's swag but one day i saw a car with Dees stickers all over his/her car as well as those car flags. Sadly haven't seen it in a while, but it made me smile.:wub:

There’s a few of us here in the northern suburbs, the kids get really excited when they see Melbourne stickers on cars up this way. Such nice colours to look at, beats the hell out of seeing black and white jumpers roaming the streets.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, faultydet said:

Unfortunately it needs to be considered at this point.

Did you have your Thai house ceiling tiled? Looks weird a.f

Never seen a suspended ceiling before?

Thats how we roll over here :P