Campbell Brown sacked!

stuie

Has he been sacked yet?

Never let Stuies imagination stand in the way of the truth,WYL.

Let's jump to conclusions before we know what has happened.

I would think the pair might have been sent home to avoid any charges being pressed by US authorities as it apparently happened in a public place.Apparently May had said something to Gibson ,and apparently Brown hit him twice as they left the club.

I can only assume May was making an idiot of himself in public ,like Stuie ,and copped a well deserved whack.

I would think the pair might have been sent home to avoid any charges being pressed by US authorities as it apparently happened in a public place.Apparently May had said something to Gibson ,and apparently Brown hit him twice as they left the club.

I can only assume May was making an [censored] of himself in public ,like Stuie ,and copped a well deserved whack.

Certainly was a very big and early call from the Stuie.

I have no time for C Brown or his thug father but i am interested to hear what happened from both sides.

I can only assume May was making an [censored] of himself in public ,like Stuie ,and copped a well deserved whack.

So lets say May insulted Gibson, that doesn't excuse what is being described as a king hit, hard enough to break a team mates jaw. This is not the first time for Brown. He is a serial offender. We have had too many blokes killed in this manner lately, for this to be condoned in any fashion whatsoever. It was also his team mate.

You would have to think Brown has played his last game of AFL.

Edited by Redleg

allegedly there was a dispute over a bill

so may allegedly abused gibson

then brown allegedly abused may

then may allegedly "took on" brown

then brown allegedly "king hit" may allegedly twice

allegedly may has a broken jaw

stuie un-allegedly says brown is sacked

that about sums it up?

that about sums it up?

Allegedly

that about sums it up?

+ Allegedly May tried to get Rihanna's autograph Edited by PJ_12345

From Michael Gleeson in the Age: Campbell Brown hit May 'twice'

"May and Gibson had words and Brown verbally defended Gibson. The Suns players including May are understood to have been leaving when May was allegedly hit. "

It is understood May was initially unaware who hit him and teammates confirmed it was Brown."

Sounding like a king hit to me. May never saw it coming and didn't know who hit him. Another brave act by Brown?

I don't like what he did and he has done some thuggish acts on field - I wouldn't have any player at our club who punches out a teammate.

There are many negatives about Brown but I wouldn't question his toughness or bravery - even though he has white line fever and does violent acts on the field to question his attack on the ball is incorrect - he is suicidal crazy in his attack on the footy.

I don't like what he did and he has done some thuggish acts on field - I wouldn't have any player at our club who punches out a teammate.

There are many negatives about Brown but I wouldn't question his toughness or bravery - even though he has white line fever and does violent acts on the field to question his attack on the ball is incorrect - he is suicidal crazy in his attack on the footy.

He has demonstrated bravery on the field, as well as thuggish sniping and this appears to be another such act, but in this case, on a team mate and off the field.

GC can sort it out.

He has demonstrated bravery on the field, as well as thuggish sniping and this appears to be another such act, but in this case, on a team mate and off the field.

GC can sort it out.

Absolutely.

He is a real mixed bag...and luggage that I wouldn't want at our club.

From Michael Gleeson in the Age: Campbell Brown hit May 'twice'

"May and Gibson had words and Brown verbally defended Gibson. The Suns players including May are understood to have been leaving when May was allegedly hit. "

It is understood May was initially unaware who hit him and teammates confirmed it was Brown."

Sounding like a king hit to me. May never saw it coming and didn't know who hit him. Another brave act by Brown?

"Gold Coast Suns player Campbell Brown arrived back in Australia on Thursday night, accompanied by club doctor and Steven May, the teammate he is alleged to have struck during an overseas trip."

They made the club doctor sit in between the pair all the way home from LA?

Not going to harp on about this, but people do lie to their friends and family, sometimes even to the point where they believe their own bulldust. The human psyche is a funny thing when someone has done the wrong thing.

I'm not taking a view on Brown's guilt or otherwise, I just think it's a tad naive to believe the testimony of the accused is the most accurate recollection of the events.

Like.

"Gold Coast Suns player Campbell Brown arrived back in Australia on Thursday night, accompanied by club doctor and Steven May, the teammate he is alleged to have struck during an overseas trip."

They made the club doctor sit in between the pair all the way home from LA?

One of the articles referred to the Doctor sitting with May and Brown being seated elsewhere on the plane.

You could get to the bottom of that.

that about sums it up?

By definition a king hit is one the victim does not see coming. Your suggestion that there was a verbal clash first that continued into fisticuffs conflicts with the notion of a king hit which really ought to be called a coward's hit.

Gleeons' account makes sense of it with the hit coming after the verbal stuff subsided and May thinking the episode was over.

I despise Brown so without the benefit of being able to resort to the facts I conclude May was hit from behind at a time when he had no reason to expect an assault - a classic coward's hit as practiced by such predecessors of Brown's as Leigh Mathews (on Bruns, on Giles, on Stephen Smith).

Edited by pitmaster

It's all over the news.

C Brown punched Rihanna.

My source was my sister.

I texted her this morning and asked her what was going on. She and her hubby are close friends with Brownie and his wife Jess.

Brownie was over at her place last night and my earlier posting was what was relayed to me.

He would have no reason to BS my sister and her hubby.

Hang on a second... it was quoted just above by WJ(?) I think, that Brown flew in last night (Thursday) along with May and the doctor... are you saying that the first thing he did was speed directly around to your sister's place to profess his innocence (ok, ok, he may have made a detour past his own place to drop off his bags)?

Hang on a second... it was quoted just above by WJ(?) I think, that Brown flew in last night (Thursday) along with May and the doctor... are you saying that the first thing he did was speed directly around to your sister's place to profess his innocence (ok, ok, he may have made a detour past his own place to drop off his bags)?

Believe what you like mate , he was there. Don't personally give a crap if you believe it or not . It is fact.

Believe what you like mate , he was there. Don't personally give a crap if you believe it or not . It is fact.

Well, I guess it all depends on the accuracy of the quote WJ has posted. If indeed he did arrive back only last night, then I would have to be very dubious... I know the last thing I would be doing after a long flight from LA and with the situation I was in, would be heading out to visit people.

Well, I guess it all depends on the accuracy of the quote WJ has posted. If indeed he did arrive back only last night, then I would have to be very dubious... I know the last thing I would be doing after a long flight from LA and with the situation I was in, would be heading out to visit people.

I could get exact times for you. What he was wearing.The car he was driving. How long he stayed for. etc etc. But do you know what I couldn't be bothered and I'm sorry I mentioned it just thought I would try to add a little balance.

Never mind.

I could get exact times for you. What he was wearing.The car he was driving. How long he stayed for. etc etc. But do you know what I couldn't be bothered and I'm sorry I mentioned it just thought I would try to add a little balance.

Never mind.

Looks like he has fooled the Age, as they have reported he has been bunkered down in his Royal Pines house since arriving back in Oz.

Edited by Redleg