Selfish Mark Neeld Just Resign Already!!!!!!

Dee1987

He deserves to be paid out his contract. It is not through a lack of effort that he isn't up to it. He has every right to stick around. Those that employed him are the ones you should be directing your anger at.

Agree. If he is not going to allowed to serve his contract then he hold be entitled to the financial benefits of the contract if terminated.

I trust the Club has learnt from their abysmal treatment of Bailey.

And FWIW while I don't rate Neeld as a coach and have not done so through his tenure, he should be terminated respectfully, civilly with the opportunity to leave the Club professionally. His coaching tenure did not work out and their should be no bitterness or malice.

I have confidence that Jackson can see to that.

It's starting to damage our brand which could result in less revenue, sponsors and cash generation all round.

Not to mention the ability to retain and attract players.

Football is a business now and I don't think we should hold being nice - over what is in the best interests of the club.

Lack of onfield success alone points to Neeld not seeing out his contact, why delay this?

The longer it goes on, the worse it is for the club.

When the club is in free fall and dying, there is no time to be catering graceful exits for underperforming coaches.

Ive been a critic of our performances and he isnt getting the best out of the players, we should be better.

However as the previous post states, He has a bloody strong carachter considering the pressure on him.

It doesnt seem to be fazing him, Hes either has confidence in what hes doing or delusional.

I've touched on this before, I watched the coaches office on melbournefc.com.au this week and Robbo asked Neeld about how he is travelling in regards to all the scrutiny and Neeld said he has a contract until the end of 2014 and he bluntly said he intends to hold up his end of the deal, basically stating "I'm not Quiting and your going to have to sack me if you are to remove me as senior coach".

The guy has dug his own grave with the way he treated the leadership group and some of the other recruiting decisions he and his staff have made. Neeld would no doubt know that the Melbourne members and supporters are outraged at him with some of his decisions he has made, coupled with poor on field performances. He must also get a strong vibe that the Peter Jackson and the entire board are running out of patience with him.

When Neeld said I need 5 years to fix this I thought and sure most others thought you have made the situation 10 times worse. In 2010 and 2011 we won about 8 - 9 games a year and building. No doubt we needed extra help in areas, but now he has destroyed what foundations where in place to a point where it sets us back further. Instead he should have back a few of the senior boys and built on what we had and I highly doubt we would be in this basket case situation AGAIN!

So Mark the MFC isn't rolling in cash do the right thing pack up your office hand in your resignation, because Dees supporters and players deserve better!!

yeah! I've got 30 - 1 on within the next 12 days!!! :wacko:

selfish or watt?

:mad:

Ive been a critic of our performances and he isnt getting the best out of the players, we should be better.

However as the previous post states, He has a bloody strong carachter considering the pressure on him.

It doesnt seem to be fazing him, Hes either has confidence in what hes doing or delusional.

Delusional.....easy.

Well Paul think about this

If you we're a tradesman and your boss/ foreman let 2 young Apprentices started telling you what to I'm pretty sure you would be [censored] off. I would be! I'm sure thats how the likes of Moloney, Rivers, Green, Jamar all felt about there demotion? Though they may not have been A grade players in the comp they were still ver capable players, they didn't want to play for Neeld after the way he treated them.

Moloney was a gun in 2011 won the BNF and polled exceptionally well in the Brownlow, Jamar and Frawley in 2010 were All Australians, Rivers was close as well! Now most of our players seemed to have gone backwards under Neeld! He has made some silly decisions!

you've got no Idea about shifting a culture... when the senior players, most of, are the carriers of the sickness... so lets keep the ones who are perpetuating the issues dogging Melbourne & do nothing about it...

oh wait, thats what we've done since the late 90's. until the better players were approaching the eND...

thats all she wrote.

If he resigns he gets no pay off and walks away without any settlement.

If he gets fired he gets a full pay off and walks away with good money.

He'd be a complete dummy to resign.

not only that, he's be as weak as Pizz to give up on a just cause.

I believe in Mark Neeld.

That you right but what makes you believe in what he is doing?

I am really interested to know.

This topic is now closed to further replies.