Watts out

Just as he starts to look good, maybe a couple of weeks off will do his mind some good, see if he is desperate to get back or not

Everyone is expecting us to get belted, i wouldn't be happy but i'd accept 40 points and a good effort from the boys, a win would be fantastic but it would take our best game for the year by some way and carlton off their game abit

Big thrashing coming up for Neeld....

Seriously WYL, you're the fourth post in to a thread about Jack Watts...

Getting boring. There are whole threads about this coming round where you can post your predictions and opinions.

Edited by PJ_12345

Just as he starts to look good, maybe a couple of weeks off will do his mind some good, see if he is desperate to get back or not

Everyone is expecting us to get belted, i wouldn't be happy but i'd accept 40 points and a good effort from the boys, a win would be fantastic but it would take our best game for the year by some way and carlton off their game abit

Starts to look good??? What? A couple of goals in a half of footy from chest marks, one was out of bounds when he marked it.

Got dropped after getting subbed the other week. I'd hate to see bad if Watts was looking good

I don't understand why you constantly refer to the MFC as "your" club. Are we not all supporters here of our club. Maybe why there is constant sniping from you because it isn't "your" club.

I wouldn't get so excited about whether I am using a possessive adjective or a pronoun - I am just stipulating that the glee with which wyl talks about Neeld's Thrashings are occuring at wyl's club, and my club, and your club, and our club.

Understand?

And don't call me a sniper.

• Like 3

Big thrashing coming up for Neeld....

No.......Not just Neeld.....maybe the club??/.......But either you are a part of the club or you're not.......It's not just the coach....

• Like 1

Watts not playing will have zero effect on the result.

Amen, could almost have a positive result if he was planning on playing backline

Rubbish, our losing margin just went down.

Starts to look good??? What? A couple of goals in a half of footy from chest marks, one was out of bounds when he marked it.

Got dropped after getting subbed the other week. I'd hate to see bad if Watts was looking good

That's the spirit. Way to support a player of ours who just turned 22.

Don't any of you DARE ever talk about "culture".

Weak.

• Like 4

This is crunch time for Neeld. We lose by 100 again and then next week comes Gold Coast....

If Neeld consider CWS & Melbourne to be at the same stage of development, then GC should start favourites.

GC have a better midfield than Melbourne.

Comparing the two teams, GC are slightly on top.

http://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/ft_team_comparison?team1_id=12&team2_id=24

Stuie.....Just wondering why you give young Jack the benefit of the doubt but wont give the same time to Neeld.????????

Weak.

Agree with you stuie... great way to support your club & player there.

Kid gets injured and you celebrate, p*ss poor form

• Like 2

Stuie.....Just wondering why you give young Jack the benefit of the doubt but wont give the same time to Neeld.????????

Fair question. In my opinion (which I know differs to some), Jack has potential and Neeld does not.

• Like 1

Weak.

What are you on about. Get off your high horse. If we can't talk about players who are underperforming and call it how we see it then what's the point.

And I've got no idea what age has to do with laying a tackle or putting your head over the ball you can figure that one out for me.

And what about culture. The culture of the MFC and the culture of this board are completely different things. I go to games and cheer the guys on to give all they have. I pay my membership and vote if i feel the need to vote on the board.

I know you were impressed with Watts when he went forward and think the rest of his game was good. I disagree but you can't argue his game against GWS was poor or any of his other games this year have been outstanding.

Watts has every tool required to start the year just like a Dean Terlich has. Instead he's floated around and genuinely not played at all well.

I never said I was happy he was injured. I wanted him to have yet another chance this week to impress me and failing that go back to the VFL. But I don't want him injured.

• Like 1

I wouldn't get so excited about whether I am using a possessive adjective or a pronoun - I am just stipulating that the glee with which wyl talks about Neeld's Thrashings are occuring at wyl's club, and my club, and your club, and our club.

Understand?

And don't call me a sniper.

I suspect he'll be eternally grateful for you pointing out the bleeding obvious.

Fair question. In my opinion (which I know differs to some), Jack has potential and Neeld does not.

It's funny that we all have our favourites....I too think Watts will become a very good player but I think that what Neeld has started will also come to be good for the footy club.......

What are you on about. Get off your high horse. If we can't talk about players who are underperforming and call it how we see it then what's the point.

And I've got no idea what age has to do with laying a tackle or putting your head over the ball you can figure that one out for me.

And what about culture. The culture of the MFC and the culture of this board are completely different things. I go to games and cheer the guys on to give all they have. I pay my membership and vote if i feel the need to vote on the board.

I know you were impressed with Watts when he went forward and think the rest of his game was good. I disagree but you can't argue his game against GWS was poor or any of his other games this year have been outstanding.

Watts has every tool required to start the year just like a Dean Terlich has. Instead he's floated around and genuinely not played at all well.

I never said I was happy he was injured. I wanted him to have yet another chance this week to impress me and failing that go back to the VFL. But I don't want him injured.

Yeah you're right, you pay your membership, so that gives you a right to constantly put down one of our young players trying to find form in a very poorly performing team.

Agree with you stuie... great way to support your club & player there.

Kid gets injured and you celebrate, p*ss poor form

No one is celebrating. Other like myself just don't think Watts is best 22. I bet everyone would rather him playing either in the VFL or AFL than injured.

FFS the quicker everyone sees Watts as just another player rather than a special case the better.

It's funny that we all have our favourites....I too think Watts will become a very good player but I think that what Neeld has started will also come to be good for the footy club.......

He's actually not one of my favourites at all, I just feel for the bloke and how much he has copped, a lot of which has come from so called "supporters".

Yeah you're right, you pay your membership, so that gives you a right to constantly put down one of our young players trying to find form in a very poorly performing team.

No signing up this forum does unless I break the rules. And maybe we won't be a poorly performing team when we stop handing out special treatment letting a number 1 draft pick bounce around positions and never establish himself as a player.

No signing up this forum does unless I break the rules. And maybe we won't be a poorly performing team when we stop handing out special treatment letting a number 1 draft pick bounce around positions and never establish himself as a player.

We "LET HIM bounce around positions" do we?