Ultimate Footy - Norm Smith League

Old Man Rivers

8-7 win and out of form. Reid, Smith and Shuey will need to pull their finger out next week v The Wreckers.

In fact, the changes may have to come early and they can be held accountable, won't stand for that crap and cost me % big time. Could have buried Mr Mind Games JCB.

SMaRT move that.

2.8 and 2.4 in two successive weeks has been the return. FMD. Not good enough.

HT Hurricanes brains trust need a re-think and we're 3-2 after 5.

Will listen to trades people. Several of my players on notice. Send the offers through.

I think you have a great list, but I agree need some forwards,you are an excellent coach .Having a good ruckman as well as Kruezer really helps big time.I hope to meet you again in the finals.Best of luck for the rest of the year.Without crying, loosing Hille, in the first week, Ball & Gray also out for the year - all in the first 5 weeks has been hard.However, one thing has been good for me-.I am out there well in front in the Tipping.

I think you have a great list, but I agree need some forwards,you are an excellent coach .Having a good ruckman as well as Kruezer really helps big time.I hope to meet you again in the finals.Best of luck for the rest of the year.Without crying, loosing Hille, in the first week, Ball & Gray also out for the year - all in the first 5 weeks has been hard.However, one thing has been good for me-.I am out there well in front in the Tipping.

I reckon you have a great list to HT

Even if it is killing me that your best 2 players to date where originally drafted by myself.

Definate lesson Pre-Season - All that glitters ain't always GOLD

As for you JCB - Prepare to lock horns in a last man standing battle this weekend Old Foe.

I am really just hoping to field a full team for the 1st time in 3 weeks.

I reckon you have a great list to HT

Even if it is killing me that your best 2 players to date where originally drafted by myself.

Definate lesson Pre-Season - All that glitters ain't always GOLD

As for you JCB - Prepare to lock horns in a last man standing battle this weekend Old Foe.

I am really just hoping to field a full team for the 1st time in 3 weeks.

I am always concerned playing you, you also have a great list when fit and furthermore you are a great coach.My list doesn't seem to be up to it.Trying hard to get it together but it's lacking.

OMR!! You were agonising? I totally thought you'd just forgotten.

I'm willing to pay more than just IM and DH for SM. I can put more on the table?

Dappa dan - No I was mulling this over from all angles - This really was a tough decision

I am a never say never sort of guy, what else did you have in mind?

I think you are crazy if you let Mummy go.You still have 14 rounds to go.Need to keep your list together.

As you see I have made many changes to my list and still cannot get it together.Let's have a good match.

Edited by jayceebee31

I think you are crazy if you let Mummy go.You still have 14 rounds to go.Need to keep your list together.

As you see I have made many changes to my list and still cannot get it together.Let's have a good match.

Your probably correct JCB - Mumford is a huge piece of my lineup.

However yet again looks like Hit Outs is going to be the difference.

With your 5 players to come today, i am calling the scoreline 8 - 7 in your favour

I will check again tonight @ 7.00 to see how it unfolded.

Poor list management and forgetting to press submit on my lineup before heading to bendigo without technology will lead to me losing poorly this week!

I am always concerned playing you, you also have a great list when fit and furthermore you are a great coach.My list doesn't seem to be up to it.Trying hard to get it together but it's lacking.

Ha. Knew it was you ...

Your probably correct JCB - Mumford is a huge piece of my lineup.

However yet again looks like Hit Outs is going to be the difference.

With your 5 players to come today, i am calling the scoreline 8 - 7 in your favour

I will check again tonight @ 7.00 to see how it unfolded.

Exactly as I predicted 7 Hours earlier

I was leading 11 - 4 when I made the call

Well done JCB - Your season is back on track, its a loooong way back for me from here.

Fortunately I won't have the first waiver this week for a change! :)

That J.Griffin delisting will go down as the worst coaching decision of the year. I almost want to sack myself.

Anyway, despite the loss the Rovers are absolutely killing it on the scoreboard. 17 goals this week with Waite, Hurley and Jurrah ready to resume.

I need hitouts and marks. If you're getting beat on the scoreboard and are prepared to give up a decent big man (either ruckman or kpf/ruckman), hit me up with a decent offer.

RR

Ha. Knew it was you ...

Smartie pants...my daughter posted this whilst I am away in Japan ascI couldn't gain Wifi at the time.

Exactly as I predicted 7 Hours earlier

I was leading 11 - 4 when I made the call

Well done JCB - Your season is back on track, its a loooong way back for me from here.

Thanks my friend- lucky to get away with it, however, just a kick away from gaining more points through my kicking.

Glad you kept your main ruckman - however you need to do some other trading to get your H/b, marks, tackles up,think you need to try to get rid of a decent forward for a good tackler handballer.I have one- whom will play next week Thomas from Port Adelaide..give me an offer for a trade.

Holy crapballs. Ablett, Fisher, Bock, Carrazzo, McEvoy all down. Time to start building for 2013 me thinks...

Any realistic chance of getting something for Carrazzo and McEvoy, maybe thinking long term for your side?

HT!!!!!

Trade of the year!

That's a feelgood trade too. Everyone wins. You get the Darling of the league who'll kick you 3 every week, plus Vickery who can absolutely fly when he's up and running. And I get Kreuzer who's a bona fide keeper player and Sam Reid who can be a gun FF.

Great trading.

HT!!!!!

Trade of the year!

That's a feelgood trade too. Everyone wins. You get the Darling of the league who'll kick you 3 every week, plus Vickery who can absolutely fly when he's up and running. And I get Kreuzer who's a bona fide keeper player and Sam Reid who can be a gun FF.

Great trading.

Very much a win/win if Vickery steps up

That's how I felt about Vickery... I just lost patience with him. He can be anything though, and you'll get your 10 hitouts. I'm happy with the trade just cos I have a ufooty crush on the Krooz.

Good trading Dappa & HT

Agreed that trade is a ripper

Vickery & Sam Reid probably balance themselves out.

Kreuzar for mine has Darling covered in terms of overall value.

Winner is Dappa Dan by a short half head is my call.

Maybe. But when your team scores 2.8, 2.4, and 5.8 in consecutive weeks you've got to look at your cattle and think, shall I stay stagnant or do I want to be in the game ?