The No T$ No B$ Thread

Redleg

Earl Hood does not limp Jizz! It is not possible to limp while attached to a $10000 hipster bicycle.

Which brings me to the point of my post.

Today's Age (That's a newspaper for literate people Fl og ) page 9 features an informative article on "hipsters". It seems our very own Earl Hood (not unexpectedly) is at the world cutting edge of hipsterism.

Note the impeccable fashion sense of the fellow in the pic.

PS Please post a link dc.

wat r u saying BBO?

wat r u saying BBO?

I have to say Deefrog that I do not have a limp nor do I have a hipster bicycle. I do have a mountain bike, a GTV Avalanche model that was stolen by darstardly criminals earlier this year. The CCTV showed a hipster taking my bike who could be serving you coffee as we speak. They do all look similar. But the good news is our boys in blue came through. I got my bike back although it was very altered to the point I had trouble identifying it.

Gee it's quiet on here the last few days. Where is BBO, school holidays, I suppose he has headed north for winter perhaps. Jazza busy with dairy industry issues, Deefrog could be banana picking up in Carnarvon or he could be surfing down at Margaret River, they were predicting 12m waves on Friday and I see there is still a 5 metre swell running today. Amazing we have not seen any coverage of this in the East. DC are you bunkered down in Borewood with all this talk of IS coming to get us?

Gee it's quiet on here the last few days. Where is BBO, school holidays, I suppose he has headed north for winter perhaps. Jazza busy with dairy industry issues, Deefrog could be banana picking up in Carnarvon or he could be surfing down at Margaret River, they were predicting 12m waves on Friday and I see there is still a 5 metre swell running today. Amazing we have not seen any coverage of this in the East. DC are you bunkered down in Borewood with all this talk of IS coming to get us?

still working on the bunker, earl, so been real busy

what with catering for climate apocalypse, nuclear fallout, terrorist attacks and hipster invasions it's turning out harder than i initially planned

still waiting for biffo to send me a quote for all the army surplus supplies he promised me

• Like 1

anyone tried a logo.png

Banana Choc McFlurry®

hero_pdt_minions_banana_choc_mcflurry.pn

Have not been to a Macca's or a while. What is that? It looks like some sort of by-product of coal seam gas production DC. I am sure they have added enough sugar to overpower the sulphuric tastes.

Well that is great, back in OZ and the Dees aren't playing. Oh well I guess I can watch the Geelong replay.

Bloody foxtel. I recorded the whole listed game and was [censored] as hell when the recording stopped 3.5 minutes from the end. These are digital times and recorded by remote and they should get it bloody right. I miss the end and the celebration of one of our best wins of recent times.

• Like 1

Earl, I'd suggest the quietness on here has something to do with a rival thread Rare Air. It's like the internet upstart - startup (how's that for a bit of language contortion? Might even score more than the usual 4/10 on an exam marked by BBO, but I get ahead of myself).

Anyway Rare Air is to No T$ B$ as Linux is to Unix, as Uber is to Cabcharge, and as Air BnB is to Thomas Cook or P&O. It's just not on that a young thread can start with no credentials and threaten to take away all the inane stuff that rightfully belongs here in this thread.

I call for a Royal Commission!

No advertising permitted on here dc. We know that you are on the pay roll of that famous Scottish restaurant.

The manager of the Crows Captain has sent a legal letter to an Adelaide restaurant serving the "Tex" burger asking them to cease using the name.

This really put a dampener on the vibrator I invented.

It only works twice a year,costs way too much ,and never provides any decent satisfaction.

Maybe I should just call it "The Tippett" instead.

The manager of the Crows Captain has sent a legal letter to an Adelaide restaurant serving the "Tex" burger asking them to cease using the name.

This really put a dampener on the vibrator I invented.

It only works twice a year,costs way too much ,and never provides any decent satisfaction.

Maybe I should just call it "The Tippett" instead.

you should have realised, biffo, that a vibrator with dampener would only have a limited market in fitzroy

Bloody foxtel. I recorded the whole listed game and was pissed as hell when the recording stopped 3.5 minutes from the end. These are digital times and recorded by remote and they should get it bloody right. I miss the end and the celebration of one of our best wins of recent times.

You can come to my place and watch those gripping final 3.5 minutes. I haven't wiped the game off yet.

Bloody foxtel. I recorded the whole listed game and was [censored] as hell when the recording stopped 3.5 minutes from the end. These are digital times and recorded by remote and they should get it bloody right. I miss the end and the celebration of one of our best wins of recent times.

I see you problem Red,

You have Foxtel, which is owned by Helstra.

Earl, I'd suggest the quietness on here has something to do with a rival thread Rare Air. It's like the internet upstart - startup (how's that for a bit of language contortion? Might even score more than the usual 4/10 on an exam marked by BBO, but I get ahead of myself).

Anyway Rare Air is to No T$ B$ as Linux is to Unix, as Uber is to Cabcharge, and as Air BnB is to Thomas Cook or P&O. It's just not on that a young thread can start with no credentials and threaten to take away all the inane stuff that rightfully belongs here in this thread.

I call for a Royal Commission!

Some serious geek credentials there, bjDee. Linux vs Unix? I will be even more impressed if you can articulate the difference between them and Multics.

As for thread vs thread, it needn't be one or the other. But if it is, it is a new upstart with a recent win or two up against a multi-premiership juggernaut :blink::blink::blink:

Some serious geek credentials there, bjDee. Linux vs Unix? I will be even more impressed if you can articulate the difference between them and Multics.

As for thread vs thread, it needn't be one or the other. But if it is, it is a new upstart with a recent win or two up against a multi-premiership juggernaut :blink::blink::blink:

If only he mentioned Android v OS and I would have been excited

sorry to disappoint you froggo, but android and os are both based on unix too

Still using MS DOS myself DC with a 6" floppy as well!

I have to say Deefrog that I do not have a limp nor do I have a hipster bicycle. I do have a mountain bike, a GTV Avalanche model that was stolen by darstardly criminals earlier this year. The CCTV showed a hipster taking my bike who could be serving you coffee as we speak. They do all look similar. But the good news is our boys in blue came through. I got my bike back although it was very altered to the point I had trouble identifying it.

I like the new outfit earl. Not sure u'll get a game at Wimbledon in that though ^_^

"Name a Game" Red

Well just wanted you all to know that Uncle Bitter is back. Been a tad indisposed with a lurgi that appeared to focus on the errr ..... well you know what I mean.

Anyway dc what is a peasant from Borewood doing questioning Earl Hood - one who is clearly of an upper class?

Edited by Bitter but optimistic

Well just wanted you all to know that Uncle Bitter is back. Been a tad indisposed with a lurgi that appeared to focus on the errr ..... well you know what I mean.

Anyway dc what is a peasant from Borewood doing questioning Earl Hood - one who is clearly of an upper class?

don't you mean elite class, bbo. i can pick them