Ultimate Footy

JACKATTACK

I'm taking a gamble and having Hale ruck alone against Jacobs and Martin because I know that Hudson and Hale wouldn't get near those two...

And putting in another runner - deciding between Johncock or the Christensen kid from Geelong.

Tough one.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking you might have overdone your medication today JCB

CHEEKY- Haven't taken it yet- take double the amount Friday- when I finalise my team...and again double it when you wollop me on Sunday...Actually been celebrating Yabby's great life..and thinking if only you went easy on me this match...last Black label-I will be right tomorrow - back to normal..haven't been the same since the skyscraper tore me apart.haven't recovered...

Edited by jayceebee31

CHEEKY- Haven't taken it yet- take double the amount Friday- when I finalise my team...and again double it when you wollop me on Sunday...Actually been celebrating Yabby's great life..and thinking if only you went easy on me this match...last Black label-I will be right tomorrow - back to normal..haven't been the same since the skyscraper tore me apart.haven't recovered...

Gotta agree Yabby was a Great Great Man.

HT's mauling was nothing compared to what I have in mind for you.

You may never be the same again Monster Face

Let me tell you if i was to win the Minor Premiership my signature would be making everyone aware. UF success must be known to all. I'd be all for allowing the winner to gloat in the glory of UF success!!

Oh yes. It'll be the crowning achievement in demonland.

I'm in a Richmondesque formslump, don't know if I can complete the double over DD this weekend.

I'm limping though. Can't everyone tell by the dozen or so trades I put forward this week?

At least I'm dominating the Demonland Supercoach league.

Take your pleb competition somewhere else. This is the game of men. ;)

I'm taking a gamble and having Hale ruck alone against Jacobs and Martin because I know that Hudson and Hale wouldn't get near those two...

And putting in another runner - deciding between Johncock or the Christensen kid from Geelong.

Tough one.

Interesting. Since Jamar has returned, Martin's hitouts have dropped a fraction. That said, I haven't noticed Hale's hitouts tallies.

You've got a pretty decent side, I agree it will be a tough one. Christensen against the Tigers, or Johncock against the Saints...could be a match winning decision rpfc...

Big Johnno Brown has done it to me again, just when I probably need him. Silly courage - but I'd take that over shirking it anyday. The guy is a champ, but his groins killing him.

Oh my god...

Put Schneider on my bench and what does he do?

kicks 5 straight.

Poor coaching... B)

Wow. Milney 8.2 has kicked my entire score to date. Long way still to go rpfc, still a chance.

Go 45 !

Dappa top 4 looking a little shakey...

Have a look at Deevoted over Range Rover....WOW ! RR's foundations... are they crumbling ?

Wow. Milney 8.2 has kicked my entire score to date. Long way still to go rpfc, still a chance.

Go 45 !

Dappa top 4 looking a little shakey...

Have a look at Deevoted over Range Rover....WOW ! RR's foundations... are they crumbling ?

And you forgot about me Skyscraper--I'm gone...Del Santo crunched me...You and the other Mod..45 HG 16 have really got of to a flyer also...you definately could be in the four soon and all coaches watch out for him, he has the monentum and list...but don't know the coaching ability under extreme pressure..and you to Mods play against each other last round-WOW.we will be keeping an eye out there..

Edited by High Tower

And you forgot about me Skyscraper--I'm gone...Del Santo crunched me...You and the other Mod..45 HG 16 have really got of to a flyer also...you definately could be in the four soon and all coaches watch out for him, he has the monentum and list...but don't know the coaching ability under extreme pressure..and you to Mods play against each other last round-WOW.we will be keeping an eye out there..

Long way to go in this round JCB & you know it.

I expect our clash to go down to the wire.

Dal Santo did crunch you but not half as much as the crunching I saw live tonight @ AAMI Park between Storm & The Bronco's.

Sporting double header this weekend with The Dee's @ The G on Sunday

Any chance of picking Billy Slater in Ultimate Footy next season?

What a superstar!

Long way to go in this round JCB & you know it.

I expect our clash to go down to the wire.

Dal Santo did crunch you but not half as much as the crunching I saw live tonight @ AAMI Park between Storm & The Bronco's.

Sporting double header this weekend with The Dee's @ The G on Sunday

Any chance of picking Billy Slater in Ultimate Footy next season?

What a superstar!

I wouldn't mind Slater running off the HBF OR Wing for the Dees rather than crushing me in Ultimate footy.Another true champion/icon our Billy Slater..and no doubt great to have him and the Storm next door to us at AAMI--our young ones can feel the success that we all dream about..

JackAttack it now becomes obvious that I should easily account for you in the marks category but you'll slam me in the hitouts. Could be an interesting one and I see it going down to the wire. Alot of interesting results brewing in other games too, OMR made the large call of finals however his actions are matching his words so my hat is off to you sir.

Mind games...

Btw OMR, JCB likes to throw the side around and put Jolly & Ottens as emergencies in the lead up. Then make the late changes. Just to keep you guessing. But it's a good laugh. You erred on Ottens against me JCB and went Jolly first game back from Arizona. Costly.

Bruce....lol. That was a good one JCB. He'll have a good game at Box Hill this week....

It's called planning-Bruce could -if given the chance to play seniors be a star for me in the finals.He's averaged over 20 poessions a game every season before this- so if he hits form could be a great weapon for me -in particular the Grand final against Gold Coast..

Also I have heard instead of resting Pods -they are going to rest Stevie J--that means JAYCEEBEE rolls over and dies..

Edited by jayceebee31

This is a hell of a matchup. Gonna come down to Shuey vs DeBoer.

12 hitouts between us. :D

Look @ all those games poised @ 5 - 4 with one game to play.

JCB you are seriously hard to roll, you just seem to be able to get the job done no matter what.

Emberley V Q. Lynch left you hold all the aces to hang on here unless Big Q kicks 5.

JackAttack it now becomes obvious that I should easily account for you in the marks category but you'll slam me in the hitouts. Could be an interesting one and I see it going down to the wire. Alot of interesting results brewing in other games too, OMR made the large call of finals however his actions are matching his words so my hat is off to you sir.

Well played, jackattacks are struggling

I'm going to post on here what I have just posted on the UF chat box. This is in response to OMR and JCB questioning trades between Snomed and myself. It seems very rich considering the amount of trade offers I have thrown out all year. Simply because Snomed and myself are willing to take risks to win this (See me trading out Ablett/Walker) you lot ask questions.

You are kidding me. I have thrown out trades to EVERYBODY nearlly every week! Nobody can dispute this. You have vetoed 2 trades between us. The first was Ryder for Gray. Turns out that would be pretty even right now!

This trade was meant to be part of the current trade that has Bartram and Swallow for Broughton for Watson. As you can see this is highly skewed in SnomD's favour. This trade was meant to include Green for Sylvia. But please inform me as how this trade is unfair? You fools. Learn to play before whinging about every trade.

I'm going to post on here what I have just posted on the UF chat box. This is in response to OMR and JCB questioning trades between Snomed and myself. It seems very rich considering the amount of trade offers I have thrown out all year. Simply because Snomed and myself are willing to take risks to win this (See me trading out Ablett/Walker) you lot ask questions.

You are kidding me. I have thrown out trades to EVERYBODY nearlly every week! Nobody can dispute this. You have vetoed 2 trades between us. The first was Ryder for Gray. Turns out that would be pretty even right now!

This trade was meant to be part of the current trade that has Bartram and Swallow for Broughton for Watson. As you can see this is highly skewed in SnomD's favour. This trade was meant to include Green for Sylvia. But please inform me as how this trade is unfair? You fools. Learn to play before whinging about every trade.

I just want to highlight some of the trades that have been sent to me throughout the year from people who are the SAME PEOPLE who complain about trades that Robbo and myself have made (current rankings in brackets - the left is what I had, the right what they were offering).

OMR: Jude Bolton (15)for Richard Tambling (283)

High Tower: Paddy Ryder (98)for Brent Reilly (161) (yes - this was AFTER the Ryder / Gray trade was vetoed)

OMR: Andrew Swallow (18)for Eddie Betts (190)and Leon Davis (287)

High Tower: Colin Sylvia (51)for Brent Reilly (161)

High Tower: Colin Sylvia (51)for Quinten Lynch (198) and Brent Reilly (161)

High Tower: Colin Sylvia (51)for Chris Mayne (177)

High Tower: Nick Smith (209) and Colin Sylvia (51) for Chris Mayne (177)and Cale Morton (317)(who's played 10 games)

High Tower: Colin Sylvia (51)and Scott Thompson (50) for Hamish Hartlett (56) and David Hille (106)

OMR: Jude Bolton (15)for Robbie Gray (57)and Thomas Lynch (210)

A bit rich continuously throwing this rubbish my way then the stirring up the veto-trigger happy players to veto trades which involve the same players you have been chasing all year. It seems that even when I am offered CONSIDERABLY better offers you think it's an unfair trade completely forgetting what YOU valued the same players at before hand (or in some cases afterwards).

I think my venting is over - frustrating day at the G today :)

Nice little Dummy Spit Robbo24

Harden Up Son, & let me know if you want to throw out one final trade offer tonight in season 2011? :-)

Given the passion in both your responses I have no problem with what has gone down.

Never did really I was only stirring the pot as usual.

Well done to all winners this round & good luck when the real stuff begins in two weeks.

JCB you are a freak, against all odds you always find a way to win. Well Done.

Hahaha snomeD that is funny. Tambling for Bolton is a pisser.

I can understand your disappointment and I personally apologise for the frustration it has caused however, the point of veto-ing a trade is when you feel one team is getting a far better deal than another. With all the big trades people have been able to explain themselves and by no fault of your own, being a modest poster your big trades were often left unexplained. I personally was vetoing for what I saw was the good of the competition but lesson learnt and hopefully now it'll all work out!