Ultimate Footy

JACKATTACK

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neither do AA types as in Jamar & Harvey (I assume it's Boomer Harvey ?). It's subjective to opinion.

Yep Boomer.

The guy who came dead last in our comp last year also had the most AAs in his team (7). But yes it is subjective.

Its Stand up Comedy Hour

Deal's off the table then, actually the reason I didn't propose it in the system is because I was scared you might accept it. When trading it is alway more beneficial to trade 2 average players for 1 very good player. If you accepted that trade I would therefore have to drop Leuenberger, or look to trade him off.

So to shift Boyd you're going to need to offer me something that's going to be worth my while. And I dare say that if you put that trade (Jamar & Boomer) to any of the other coaches with top 10 players they'd turn it down.

Van Berlo ?

Go fish.

van Berlo has a higher actual rating than Martin's projected - add to that he can play back and centre.

Furthermore, Martin is depth in your team and would be depth in mine - whereas van Berlo would easily walk up start into your backline.

Chris Dawes? I must say - looking at a player who can only play one position looks pretty hard to move on.

Heading overseas again on the 19th March- What is the timing that we all have to lock in our first team and then after.Please advise and thank you.

Heading overseas again on the 19th March- What is the timing that we all have to lock in our first team and then after.Please advise and thank you.

Just before the first game of each round, not sure if it's literally the bounce of the ball or 5-10 minutes before the bounce.

Just before the first game of each round, not sure if it's literally the bounce of the ball or 5-10 minutes before the bounce.

JA-THANKS

I have Brad Ottens on my list- chosen as a back up ruckman whom I can still utilize as a forward. If I place him as a forward in my team does his ruckwork count as a statistic?. Please advise and thank you.

I'd have Ottens as a rookie next year IF Max Bailey, doesn't come up physicaly this year.

I'd like to strengthen my forward or back line, open to suggestions.

Be creative people.

Thanks for offer to take Lake off my hands HT, but i think its best for my long term health to hang on to him. 'Twas a good offer though. Bob Murphy is one of my absolute favourite players out there. Had to have a good long think about it - and hit the doggies website/bigfooty etc to find up to date injury news... but Yeah NAH!! Lake is mine, unless Adam Goodes is up for trade then i might reconsider

Thanks for offer to take Lake off my hands HT, but i think its best for my long term health to hang on to him. 'Twas a good offer though. Bob Murphy is one of my absolute favourite players out there. Had to have a good long think about it - and hit the doggies website/bigfooty etc to find up to date injury news... but Yeah NAH!! Lake is mine, unless Adam Goodes is up for trade then i might reconsider

No sweat. I saw the injury list and it looks as though Lake will be back around Round 6, but I've heard whispers it could be longer. Thought it might be close to a worthwhile deal.

I'd have Ottens as a rookie next year IF Max Bailey, doesn't come up physicaly this year.

Thanks for your advise my friend . I think he can do OK this one. I will not be trading him. Also I swam atVictoria University yesterday with Brian Lake. He hope to be back around 4/6.But will not be pushing himself too far , too early.

Dappa Dan with picck 2 wisely chose Sandilands, he is a hitout machine averaging 36 hitouts a game, the most of any player. When I come to play him my ruck, Leuenberger, only averages 21 per game.

The Sandi post you made earlier sums it up. YOu could pick Selwood (I had my eye on him) who is very close to getting you frees for, along with touches galore... You could pick Goddard who will give you lots of kicks, marks and healthy amount of goals. but when ONE player can sew up a category as reliably as Sandi does, he picks himself.

Now if anybody is interested in : Richard Tambling ©, Danyle Pearce ©, Josh Hill (F) or John Anthony (F)

Happy to listen to offers\

You still have Anthony?

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic.

As a general rule... he is.

1st, by 1 handball.

I was sitting next to him at the Roos/Dees game where each of the finalists had a guy playing... His squirming was more entertaining than the game...

goood trade HT

I think it benefits both parties M_M, I was hesitant because I love Banfield - well not "love" but you know what I mean. I think Jetta offers me more scope. So I accepted. Win-win I think.

I think it benefits both parties M_M, I was hesitant because I love Banfield - well not "love" but you know what I mean. I think Jetta offers me more scope. So I accepted. Win-win I think.

I actually like Jetta but I think Banfield will play close to goals... I need some goal kickers. Also, I just like trading.

JCB still around ?

Always here for you- please explain why? Got a decent trade? Or do you want to pick my team ?

I can't beat a sprightly young colt like you.