Game Day Thread

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

even though we are playing better, we are absoloutely no hope.

cant give away a 40 point start and expect to ber any chance. ( pathetic)

Must drop ,Bartram,Bruce,Rivers,Miller,Mckenzie,Jetta,Jones.

Bring in, Mc Donald,Sylvia,Jurrah,Wona,Gysberts,Cheney,Bennell

That's right let's bring back the players who starred last week at Casey in that glorious 20 goal defeat! :wub:

We're not this bad. We just don't know how to play AAMI. We are a MCG team and only a MCG team. I think we'll always struggle when we play interstate. It's just the Melbourne way. Had this game been in Melbourne, we'd have won (but we'd only be on 3 wins because the earlier game against Adelaide would have been at AAMI...)

We just continue to struggle like lost cattle when we play against a zone.

North and West Coast are two games that come to mind. It's so obvious we struggle immensely against that type of defense. Why not counter it?

Adelaide are playing that zone, and then their counter attack is KILLING us, straight down, 4-5 uncontested marks, for the goal. The zone KILLS us.

We're not this bad. We just don't know how to play AAMI. We are a MCG team and only a MCG team. I think we'll always struggle when we play interstate. It's just the Melbourne way. Had this game been in Melbourne, we'd have won (but we'd only be on 3 wins because the earlier game against Adelaide would have been at AAMI...)

No , we are this bad.

Our first half work rate and intensity was disgusting!

Bit of urgency in this quarter. Adelaide have failed to capitalise. We MUST take advantage of that. Should have beaten an inaccurate Magpies. Can beat an inaccurate Adelaide.

BUT GOD DAMN THOSE SLOW STARTS! MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL!

I was JUST thinking that. The margin got cut back to 33 earlier. I may not have Foxtel, but I could tell Adelaide were slowing. Three goals from that and it's 15 points, which isn't much of a lead in today's game.

Now it's 25 points. If the Dees come out and nail the first two, it's gonna get good.

Guest watts04

its embarrassing we get this close

29 to 14 scoring shots says it all

will still lose and still a pathetic effort

bruce, bartram, grimes, scully, trenners have been the best