The first injury list for 2010

alpha33

Deeman you posted pretty much exactly what I said on 'ology just after I posted it, at least be honest about where you hear "stuff".

Anyway Tapscott does have hip cartilage damage, not sure why it isn't on the injury list yet, thought it would be, should've kept my trap shut perhaps!

Deeman you posted pretty much exactly what I said on 'ology just after I posted it, at least be honest about where you hear "stuff".

Anyway Tapscott does have hip cartilage damage, not sure why it isn't on the injury list yet, thought it would be, should've kept my trap shut perhaps!

That's a bit of a laugh, and very sad too.

Luke Tapscott apparently has a hip injury and will have atheroscopic surgery. Unsure how long this will keep him out.

Tapscott hasn't joined in general training for a few week now and was mainly walking around the boundary yesterday. He did go back to SA last week because of his grandmother's passing but, on coming back, is clearly not right and the word going round Casey Fields yesterday (as mentioned on both Demonland and Demonology (see the training threads) is that he needs surgery on his hip but that it's not major surgery. There's been no word at all from the club on this but that's nor unusual with the MFC and the notification of injuries to players.

Apart from a slip of the tongue DA, I think you do have a point. I did read it first from you on O'logy, then here.

Was told by someone who attended training and told me he heard it there. Is there a problem with that.

You do visit Demonology Dee-man. It certainly is questionnable. Which is why Deestroy All questioned you.

Your quote 28mins after Deestroy All's on O'logy.

Luke Tapscott apparently has a hip injury and will have atheroscopic surgery. Unsure how long this will keep him out.

Deestroy All's quote:

"He also has torn hip cartilage, I think the procedure is an arthroscope, not sure how long it'll keep him out."

- From Deestroy All on Demonology at 14:29:09 on Tues the 16th.

Was told by someone who attended training and told me he heard it there. Is there a problem with that.

There might not be a problem. It may be a coincidence you received the same information as Deestroy All. However, your posts are of very similar nature. You can understand Deestroy All's frustration, and if it is from O'logy, it's very poor form.

Is this some sort of a joke? 

I stated very clearly what my source was i.e from friends who attend training. One of them is in close contact with some of the players and I have previously posted information that they have freely given to him. 

Those who follow the site closely would be aware that Tapscott hasn't been in full training since late January. Although it was said that he missed the intra club game due to his grandma's death (which is true) I heard on Saturday that all was not well physically with Tapscott and I wrote elsewhere on the site at the weekend that I would try to find out what if anything was wrong with him. I posted this here when the news was confirmed to me. I note that the club has confirmed nothing but I'm confident my info about the hip injury which more or less co-incides with DA's happens to be correct.

One more thing. I occasionally visit Demonology but do not post there because I'm more interested in facts not self-indulgent drivel. There is a poster over there who calls himself/herself "Deeman" and that poster is NOT me!!!!!!!!

Is this some sort of a joke? 

I stated very clearly what my source was i.e from friends who attend training. One of them is in close contact with some of the players and I have previously posted information that they have freely given to him. 

Those who follow the site closely would be aware that Tapscott hasn't been in full training since late January. Although it was said that he missed the intra club game due to his grandma's death (which is true) I heard on Saturday that all was not well physically with Tapscott and I wrote elsewhere on the site at the weekend that I would try to find out what if anything was wrong with him. I posted this here when the news was confirmed to me. I note that the club has confirmed nothing but I'm confident my info about the hip injury which more or less co-incides with DA's happens to be correct.

One more thing. I occasionally visit Demonology but do not post there because I'm more interested in facts not self-indulgent drivel. There is a poster over there who calls himself/herself "Deeman" and that poster is NOT me!!!!!!!!

Thanks people. This really isn't taking us anywhere and the discussion is closed. If and when there is something official on Tapscott's injury status a new thread can be opened stating the source of the information.