Jump to content

  • Latest Podcast: Sydney



Sign in to follow this  
Stretch Johnson

Anyone in Atherton?

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Camping in NQ at the moment and currently near Atherton.

Was planning to watch the game at a pub tomorrow, not sure which one yet.  

Watched the West Coast game last year with a bunch of Melbourne supporters in Port Douglas and that ended well.  A few bevys and lots of high fives and much carrying on after the final siren and all were offering to have TMac's babies.

Figured that I could try the same routine to get the same result.

Edited by Stretch Johnson
Spelling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Stretch Johnson said:

Camping in NQ at the moment and currently near Atherton.

Was planning to watch the game at a pub tomorrow, not sure which one yet.  

Watched the West Coast game last year with a bunch of Melbourne supporters in Port Douglas and that ended well.  A few bevys and lots of high fives and much carrying on after the final siren and all were offering to have TMac's babies.

Figured that I could try the same routine to get the same result.

Mum is in PD on hols. She's a stinkin bloody tigers though 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Stretch Johnson said:

Camping in NQ at the moment and currently near Atherton.

Was planning to watch the game at a pub tomorrow, not sure which one yet.  

Watched the West Coast game last year with a bunch of Melbourne supporters in Port Douglas and that ended well.  A few bevys and lots of high fives and much carrying on after the final siren and all were offering to have TMac's babies.

Figured that I could try the same routine to get the same result.

Cazaly's in Cairns, if you're going down there. Get in easy. Licensed AFL Sports Club.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Stretch Johnson said:

Camping in NQ at the moment and currently near Atherton.

Was planning to watch the game at a pub tomorrow, not sure which one yet.  

Watched the West Coast game last year with a bunch of Melbourne supporters in Port Douglas and that ended well.  A few bevys and lots of high fives and much carrying on after the final siren and all were offering to have TMac's babies.

Figured that I could try the same routine to get the same result.

Two problems for you in the Tablelands

1). It is a very League area so you’ll be a second class citizen in any of the pubs and

2). Most League people up here support the Cowboys and they are playing tonight from 7.30

Come down to Port, the Central will have it on the big screen

Sunset at the PD Marina last night69174D3D-04D1-4A55-AA94-3AB55CBBF433.thumb.png.38554ad37670f9f337f64b46a9caee9f.png

 

  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks all, will be in the tablelands for a few days so will find somewhere if I can.

Place is full of tourists at the moment so hopefully I will get lucky.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, FarNorthernD said:

Two problems for you in the Tablelands

1). It is a very League area so you’ll be a second class citizen in any of the pubs and

2). Most League people up here support the Cowboys and they are playing tonight from 7.30

Come down to Port, the Central will have it on the big screen

Sunset at the PD Marina last night69174D3D-04D1-4A55-AA94-3AB55CBBF433.thumb.png.38554ad37670f9f337f64b46a9caee9f.png

 

Can't wait to get back to fish and chips on the marina, lantern , central- remember watching swans dees in 2016 on big screen with an ex dees player next to us . We lost of course 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Stretch Johnson said:

Place is full of tourists at the moment so hopefully I will get lucky.

Try one of the backpacker hostels if you're hoping to get lucky.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Skuit said:

Try one of the backpacker hostels if you're hoping to get lucky.

Backpackers hostels in FNQ show all Dees games live and give out free beer?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×