Pre-season Training

Liviy.

Just wondering does anyone have any info on pre-season training like where it is? or what time it starts on wednesday 31st of october??

it should be on the Melbourne website in the next couple of days

Drove past Junction Oval this morning and saw a group of players training.

The only one I could pick up was Jonesy, as his bald head was shinning in the light :D

The players might be going through some testing before the official pre-season start on Wednesday.

Drove past Junction Oval this morning and saw a group of players training.

The only one I could pick up was Jonesy, as his bald head was shinning in the light :D

The players might be going through some testing before the official pre-season start on Wednesday.

Have been for a short while, a small group of players hard at it.

Guest melbman

just in from MELBOURNEfc Members' Email

2008 begins

The Club’s 2008 campaign starts tomorrow, with players commencing pre-season training with a conditioning and skills session at Junction Oval. It will be Dean Bailey’s first training session as senior coach, while new recruit John Meesen will take part in his first training session at the Club after recently being traded to MELBOURNEfc from Adelaide. The session will start at 9.30 am and all members are welcome.

I'd love to watch the first one but as I'm not in Vic I'll be missing out

If anyone goes can they post a little about the session?

cheers

Yes we interstaters sure appreciate the reports and pics that you guys can give us over summer.

If it wasn't for them I think I would go mad.

I'm tempted to football-nerd it up and pop down for a shifty. I'm on Swot-Vac atm and don't have any exams till the 15th, so I have plenty of time on my hands.

feel like picking me up on the way :unsure: ?

feel like picking me up on the way :unsure: ?

Haha Coxy don't tell me you don't have your license...

Yeah I guess I could do that. We can be the Demonland paparazzi and report who's been in the gym and who's been on the gin. PM me your address if you're genuinely keen mate. Would be better to go with somebody else rather than standing around like a loner anyway.

Haha Coxy don't tell me you don't have your license...

Yeah I guess I could do that. We can be the Demonland paparazzi and report who's been in the gym and who's been on the gin. PM me your address if you're genuinely keen mate. Would be better to go with somebody else rather than standing around like a loner anyway.

haha, nah i'm going out for a few drinks with friends tonight, so I don't want to risk driving tomor morn

Your a legend, expect a PM shortly ;)

Damn you and your free time! :(

Haha Jaded it shouldn't be free. But by nature I procrastinate. At least I needn't feel too bad about it this time with loads of time before exams.

I'll see if I can get Dean Bailey to pose with Coxy for you; hot :wub:

Oh, I can't wait!

The thought of getting that photo will get me through the practice exams and editing of a 30,000 word report tomorrow. :wacko::lol:

ummm.... i'm hoping there is 1 too many 0's in that.....

if not that is pure evil :o

ummm.... i'm hoping there is 1 too many 0's in that.....

if not that is pure evil :o

*cries* :(

Now you can understand why I am jealous that you get to go to training tomorrow while I get to spend yet another day swearing at my computer.

I noted with interest that Pettard appears much bigger in his picture in China. Did anyone else notice this?

I thought so, he looked much older or something, too. Broader? Not so much the skinny kid, he looked like he'd put on shoulders since the last time I saw him!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.