• Podcast:      

• Podcast:     

POSTGAME: Rd 21 vs Collingwood

9 hours ago, Vipercrunch said:
  • I think the "Melksham instead of a genuine tall forward" experiment is over.  There were so many times that our small forwards and midfielders easily got to the fall of kicks into the F50 but instead of contesting the mark, took position front and centre expecting one of our talls to contest only for there to be an uncontested mark to Collingwood.  We can't allow that to continue so need to bring in someone to support BBB.  I think Weids is out of chances so has to be JVR or Joel SMith if he trains well.
  •  

I hope Goodwin is not trying his best to create a 16-22 of players that missed out last year, purely out of the goodness of his heart and also in relation to the May incident ie Melksham, Smith and then persisting with Hunt, Jordon, Weid ... when there might we better options and/or positional shifts that are an improvement on their current output.

I eagerly await the facepalms for that hot-take :laugh:

Edited by John Demonic