• Podcast: Jason Taylor Interview  

• Podcast: Jason Taylor Interview 

Premiership Cup Tour

Demonland

Went to casey council this morning enquiring about the tickets. You can only obtain the tickets online at Casey council website, click on EVENTS and follow the directions.

These go on line and they put you on the list for entry. They are online from tomorrow {9-11}and you need to be double Vax to get in.  They are free.

• Like 1

The Cup turned up at my daughters primary school this morning and she was able to have photos holding the Cup. Very happy and proud daughter, very jealous parents and siblings. How good is this club of ours.💕❤️💙

• Like 5
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, Longsufferingnomore said:

Presume you mean MCC Sports museum. Tours begin again November 20. Suggest you go on to the MCC site for all COVID requirements. It is good value with some great historical images and momentos of the MCC sporting past.

I'm wrong. Dont know where I got 20 November from. Still delirious🤪

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Satan said:

30 dollars to visit museum  is this right?

This museum is not a State run one so may be a more slightly expensive visit.

Thsts not over the top considering the style and type of history at the MCG.

Especially  if a photo of holding that Cup  is involved.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 58er said:

This museum is not a State run one so may be a more slightly expensive visit.

Thsts not over the top considering the style and type of history at the MCG.

Especially  if a photo of holding that Cup  is involved.

at the time of the post it was before add mfc number to make it zero, thanks mfc for the free admission

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Satan said:

at the time of the post it was before add mfc number to make it zero, thanks mfc for the free admission

That's great to hear and read. All fans should be able to find ONE opportunity to hold and be photographed with the Cup.

Dec5 th will be the biggest  but every other venue on the tour will be a great highlight for all our passionate and loyal fans.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Just wondering if anyone who goes Friday to the mcg can give us a run down on how the visit works , ie the opportunity  to hold the cup  is the beginning of exhibition ? Or do we have go thru exhibition first .? Can you take off your mask for the photo? Is there an official there to take your phone  to take the photo ? Or you ask the person behind you if your by yourself ? How long you get with cup 30 secs? Should you get there 20 mins before the time slot  you chose? 

How does parking work? Never been to members area and not parked there in years

Thanks in advance

1 hour ago, Satan said:

Just wondering if anyone who goes Friday to the mcg can give us a run down on how the visit works , ie the opportunity  to hold the cup  is the beginning of exhibition ? Or do we have go thru exhibition first .? Can you take off your mask for the photo? Is there an official there to take your phone  to take the photo ? Or you ask the person behind you if your by yourself ? How long you get with cup 30 secs? Should you get there 20 mins before the time slot  you chose? 

Thanks in advance

Best to ring Museum and ask. 

I am attempting to book a spot to see the Premiership Cup tomorrow at the Australian Sports Museum at the MCG and trying to apply for the MFC member discount. I am an AFL member with MFC membership included, but the website will not recognise my AFL membership number to apply for the MFC discount. Anyone else have this issue and know how I can apply for the discount?

Any help would be appreciated.

17 minutes ago, Star of the 80s said:

I am attempting to book a spot to see the Premiership Cup tomorrow at the Australian Sports Museum at the MCG and trying to apply for the MFC member discount. I am an AFL member with MFC membership included, but the website will not recognise my AFL membership number to apply for the MFC discount. Anyone else have this issue and know how I can apply for the discount?

Any help would be appreciated.

This with MFC Memberships had to put MFC before the numbers to get it to work. I’m not sure how it works for AFL memberships but give that a try. 

On 11/17/2021 at 8:38 AM, Satan said:

Thanks in advance

Touring the museum is optional. You can go straight to the queue for the Cup pics. You don’t have to be there right on 12:30 since it’s not an appointment per se, rather it’s a timespan from 12:30 to 3pm. You’re better off getting there later than 12:30 as it seemed yesterday everyone (me included) had the same idea and the queue was quite long (a little over an hour in the queue). 
There’s an attendant who’s happy to take your pic for you with your phone should you be there on your own. 
There seemed to be no strict time limit with the Cup. I saw families of four to six people who were posing individually, or in twos and then getting a group shot. As opposed to myself, I was in and out in under a minute. I guess exercising courtesy is best, ie, not taking your sweet time unnecessarily. 
You have to mask up while queueing but once you’re with the Cup you can de-mask for the pic. 
As for parking, I wouldn’t know as I PT’d it there. 

• Like 2