I reckon we have too many players getting spots on the 'Demonland' masthead on false pretense, and not Via delivering real Footy to the Demons cause.

I'd like to suggest that we select the captains firstly, and then fill the other spots with the top vote getters in our recent 'Bluey Truscott Medal'...

So by my reckoning... we have 3 captains in the club. Jones, Viney and Daisy.

Currently there are 10 faces on our Masthead. 

So if 3 faces are our captains, we might have 7 top vote getters of the 'Bluey', to add to the masthead ???

Any thoughts from the faithful ?

1 hour ago, DV8 said:

So by my reckoning... we have 3 captains in the club. Jones, Viney and Daisy.

No, we have two captains  - Viney and Jones.

Last time I checked, no woman has been drafted into the AFL.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

Thank [censored] we’re tackling the big issues on Demonland. 

Edited by McQueen
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Petraccattack said:

No, we have two captains  - Viney and Jones.

Last time I checked, no woman has been drafted into the AFL.

Your post has nothing to do with my thread. Drafting women is not mentioned.

But I take it we recognise Daisy as a club captain, because she IS, currently on our Demonland masthead.

I would assume that means Demonland respects her position at the club, as captain of our women's team. And as such has her up on our masthead already.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, McQueen said:

Yep, your right MrQueen.

Tackling Demonland's issues, in the off season.  Culture is paramount, and we contribute to it in ways you would never think of.

Edited by DV8
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

i'm looking at the wrong thing.

Edited by WERRIDEE

It's taken me a while to come to this view but I reckon we should just let Andy do whatever he likes with the banner. He maintains the site for us and as such I think he should be given carte blanch to do whatever he wants with the banner. It's not like he's going to do something stupid and inconsistent with a Demons supporter site.

Go on Andy, do your best.

PS: Obviously he doesn't need our permission to do it. I just want the rest of us to respect his efforts and leave him alone to do what he wishes.

Edited by La Dee-vina Comedia
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

On 11/25/2018 at 8:05 PM, McQueen said:

Yeah, Macca, things are getting a little bit too speculative, too insignificant. Just want a fill of training and remediation updates, progress reports and 'deeper' prognostications for the coming season. Form guides are more important than mastheads ...

On 11/25/2018 at 9:09 PM, DV8 said:

Yep, your right MrQueen.

Tackling Demonland's issues, in the off season.  Culture is paramount, and we contribute to it in ways you would never think of.

...and quite often, not much thinking goes into so much....

15 minutes ago, raDeelaide said:

I'd love to see Gus up there.

I'd love to see the top 10 of the previous season's 'Bluey' Truscott Trophy... up on our masthead.    "not in it, not on it, basis."

That sorts it out fairly... and would have seen 'Nev' on it sooner.   Sooner than Hunt's inclusion, for example. Maybe ahead of watts.

Edited by DV8

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/16/2018 at 2:35 PM, raDeelaide said:

I'd love to see Gus up there.

Yep, and I'd also like to see Harmes up there, this season.

http://www.melbournefc.com.au/news/2018-10-01/gawn-wins-his-first-bluey

2018 Melbourne best and fairest votes

Max Gawn

Clayton Oliver

James Harmes

Nathan Jones

Tom McDonald

Angus Brayshaw

Jake Melksham

Christian Salem

Neville Jetta

Jordan Lewis