Fevola Controversy

Diablo Deemon

I wouldn't be so sure 'bout that, but i am not going to say anymore as it is a very serious matter.

If what i have heard is true & it was me, i would definately be making it a police matter. Thankfully i am not Vlad.

Clearly you're not.

If it had been anything violent or physical directly toward Vlad or his wife, dont you think it would have been seen given Fev's wild behaviour that night and reported on. It would be hhuuggee news with many witnesses

And given its 3 weeks now since the B'low its going to be difficult to now seek police action now on any matter.

Flashing something about and then saying "I am not going to say anymore because its a very serious matter" is tantamount to I dont have anything but I will dress it up in a bit of meldrama. Either put up or...... If you cant say it then dont allude to it

Its impresses no one and gives you no cred.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clearly you're not.

If it had been anything violent or physical directly toward Vlad or his wife, dont you think it would have been seen given Fev's wild behaviour that night and reported on. It would be hhuuggee news with many witnesses

And given its 3 weeks now since the B'low its going to be difficult to now seek police action now on any matter.

Flashing something about and then saying "I am not going to say anymore because its a very serious matter" is tantamount to I dont have anything but I will dress it up in a bit of meldrama. Either put up or...... If you cant say it then dont allude to it

Its impresses no one and gives you no cred.

Whatever. You are a very Serious Human Being RR who has obviously never done anything Remotely Wrong.

Vlad can do what he likes, i don't care. The reason i am not saying anymore is because there are very serious allegations been made, but as i was in the philippines on holiday i have no idea whether they are solid.

If they are well i am sure they will be dealt with, legal issues are always slow & cumbersome

Time will tell, but i am suprised Fev is still registered as a Player at this stage!

Whatever. You are a very Serious Human Being RR who has obviously never done anything Remotely Wrong.

Vlad can do what he likes, i don't care. The reason i am not saying anymore is because there are very serious allegations been made, but as i was in the philippines on holiday i have no idea whether they are solid.

If they are well i am sure they will be dealt with, legal issues are always slow & cumbersome

Time will tell, but i am suprised Fev is still registered as a Player at this stage!

All you getting off on is scuttlebutt. No serious allegations have been made at all.

If the legal issue was serious, charges would be laid within days. Its 3 weeks now. The only things that are slow or cumbersome are getting to court or in the case of a civil matter subject to collation of material and framing of the action.

Now tell me you did work in a news room. Your grasp of legal process is also flaky.

All you getting off on is scuttlebutt. No serious allegations have been made at all.

If the legal issue was serious, charges would be laid within days. Its 3 weeks now. The only things that are slow or cumbersome are getting to court or in the case of a civil matter subject to collation of material and framing of the action.

Now tell me you did work in a news room. Your grasp of legal process is also flaky.

Yes i did from 1988-96 My last day was the day Bryant took out Port Arthur. I was expecting a slow sunday & got that!!

I have never been a journalist, but a tape operator/editor.

That's not to say i have not shared many a beer with well known journalists after hours.

The allegations are there, i am suprised not more has been done. If Vlad does not wish to Proceed that is his choice.

Guest delicious jurrah coffee
Yes i did from 1988-96 My last day was the day Bryant took out Port Arthur. I was expecting a slow sunday & got that!!

I have never been a journalist, but a tape operator/editor.

That's not to say i have not shared many a beer with well known journalists after hours.

The allegations are there, i am suprised not more has been done. If Vlad does not wish to Proceed that is his choice.

that good looking lad 45 hotgod is correct, you do crap on.

2. My Major Beef with all this is that he was exploited while drunk in a situation that could have been stopped.

By not stopping it other innocent parties became involved.

Please, please don't be painting Fevola as a victim in all of this.......

And while I understand you point of view WYL that maybe more could have been done to stop what happened, we will never know, and it doesn't change what happened and why.

But at the end of the day only one person is responsible, and he was not exploited by anyone. We all have had times when we have been helped by friends but RR is right this is very different and is a long way away from having a few too many and not being able to get home. It was a exclusive corporate event that is televised and he couldn't even stay sober for a quarter of it.

He should know bloody well have known better, its not like this is the first Brownlow he has attended. The protocol is pretty damn simple really.

And as to Channel 9 being unnecessarily culpable because they had the audacity to make him do what he was obligated to do by putting a camera in his face when drunk, well he was contracted to do the segment, no one else was prepped and their well paid participant was drunk, maybe a different decision could have been made, but it is not their responsibility to baby sit a grown man or his reputation, especially when he had already been so kind as to [censored] all over the contract he had with them in the first place by going out and getting so very drunk.

He is not the victim here, others didn't help but as an adult we are held responsible for our actions and Fevola, despite some opinions, is no different.

Please, please don't be painting Fevola as a victim in all of this.......

And while I understand you point of view WYL that maybe more could have been done to stop what happened, we will never know, and it doesn't change what happened and why.

But at the end of the day only one person is responsible, and he was not exploited by anyone. We all have had times when we have been helped by friends but RR is right this is very different and is a long way away from having a few too many and not being able to get home. It was a exclusive corporate event that is televised and he couldn't even stay sober for a quarter of it.

He should know bloody well have known better, its not like this is the first Brownlow he has attended. The protocol is pretty damn simple really.

And as to Channel 9 being unnecessarily culpable because they had the audacity to make him do what he was obligated to do by putting a camera in his face when drunk, well he was contracted to do the segment, no one else was prepped and their well paid participant was drunk, maybe a different decision could have been made, but it is not their responsibility to baby sit a grown man or his reputation, especially when he had already been so kind as to [censored] all over the contract he had with them in the first place by going out and getting so very drunk.

He is not the victim here, others didn't help but as an adult we are held responsible for our actions and Fevola, despite some opinions, is no different.

QC every Footy show Brownlow "Street Talk" segment the presenter is drunk 95% of the time. It is par for the course for the show so nothing else would be expected of a presenter.

QC every Footy show Brownlow "Street Talk" segment the presenter is drunk 95% of the time. It is par for the course for the show so nothing else would be expected of a presenter.

Ok, so then how are they responsible for anything other than fostering ordinary TV?

The AFL could go a long way by making the Brownlow a non-drinking night.

Geelong and St.Kilda players seemed to cope OK.

I guess because the AFL have an alcohol company as a key partner they're in a difficult position.

http://www.afl.com.au/corporate%20partners...26/default.aspx

"...Carlton Natural Blonde will be seen everywhere throughout the home and away season. ..."

Edited by old55