2. Trengove

8/9. Best KP eg. Tapscott, Panos, etc.

18. Best KP

22. Best available

24/25. Daw

34. Best available or Dylan Grimes/Mathew Smith

PSD1. Brian Lake

Rookie. Dylan Grimes

Trade. Jamar and Rivers and Pick 50 to Hawthorn or Port for 8 or 9 and 24 or 25.

Trade. Miller and Valenti to Sydney for Pick 22.

Trade. Bell or Newton for Pick 80?

Traded/Delisted/Retired

Jamar, Rivers, Miller, Valenti, Bell or Newton, Robbo, Whelan, Wheatley, Meesen

Elevate Spencer from rookie list.

Edited by Dee tention

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Draft

1. Scully

2. Trengove

8/9. Best KP eg. Tapscott, Panos, etc.

18. Best KP

22. Best available

24/25. Daw

34. Best available or Dylan Grimes/Mathew Smith

PSD1. Brian Lake

Rookie. Dylan Grimes

Trade. Jamar and Rivers and Pick 50 to Hawthorn or Port for 8 or 9 and 24 or 25.

Trade. Miller and Valenti to Sydney for Pick 22.

Trade. Bell or Newton for Pick 80?

Traded/Delisted/Retired

Jamar, Rivers, Miller, Valenti, Bell or Newton, Robbo, Whelan, Wheatley, Meesen

Elevate Spencer from rookie list.

Id almost take Daw at P.18 right now. See how he goes at the camps..

Dont need Lake. We're right for Tall Backs..

Jamar and Rivers Definately dont equate to picks '8 or 9 and 24 or 25'.. but it'd be great if they fell for it (which they wouldnt ;) )

and Miller? Ya cantgive Miller away! dump..

Keep Spenny on the rookie list, instead elevate Valenti.. Add Grimes if poss, and lose Zomer. Trade Bell and Newts for anything.. A round 3 pick?

all imho, of course..

Going to wait till after Draft Camp to do my phantom draft, even maybe after trade week.

Just went through the old archives and found what i predicted last year-

Pick 1- Jack Watts

Pick 17- Ryan Shoenmakers

Pick 19- James Strauss

Pick 35- Casey Sibasado

51- Neville Jetta

64- Tom Hill

3 out of 6 aint too bad i think, and from memory Shoenmakers was taken just before our pick, i think if they picked Blease we would of taken Ryan.

Not sure how Sibasado is goin in Freo.

Tom Hill....who know?

3 out of 6 aint too bad i think,

Watts at 1! Next you'll be predictng we'll take Scully at 1 this year!

I'll give you 2/5 - Strauss and Jetta very good gets ... but then Sibosado almost cancels them out.

I'll give you 2/5 - Strauss and Jetta very good gets ... but then Sibosado almost cancels them out.

He still got 3 right even if 1 was obvious. Great effort.

Darn it dude! you spoiled the surprise!!! Now everyone knows im going to put Scully as number 1 :lol:

At the time of the draft, i had NO idea about Jurrah and Sibasado was supposed to be pretty talented, had the X-Factor about him, exciting which i really wanted! As we all know the FD got it right with Jurrah knowing he has more of an X-Factor :)

Peoples opinions and predictions are basically never 100% correct...but jeez its fun to try :)

EDIT- Also i was thinking of putting Dayne Beams in there as my 17th or 19th pick! Rated him heaps high!

Edited by mousey

Going to wait till after Draft Camp to do my phantom draft, even maybe after trade week.

3 out of 6 aint too bad i think, and from memory Shoenmakers was taken just before our pick, i think if they picked Blease we would of taken Ryan.

Tom Hill....who know?

He played for The Northern Knights this year as an overage player.

• 2 weeks later...

Tom Hill....who know?

I've heard that Sibosado is really struggling over there. Not cut out for AFL footy, not comitted to training etc. My sources say that he'll be lucky to get a game

TRADE

McLean to Carlton for Pick 11. (Done deal)

Jamar and Dunn to Port for Pick 9. (Hawks trade Pick 9 and Ladson to Port for Burgoyne)

Miller and Valenti to Sydney for Pick 22.

DRAFT

Pick 01 - Scully

Pick 02 - Trengove

Pick 09 - Best KPP or Tapscott if still available.

Pick 11 - Best KPP or Tapscott if still available.

Pick 18 - Trade for Everitt

Pick 22 - Best available

Pick 34 - Best available (Majak Daw?)

Pick 51 - Dylan Grimes or pass

PSD1 - Best available

Note: I woud try and trade Pick 22 and Newton to the Bulldogs for Pick 11 b4 giving up Pick 18.

TRADE

McLean to Carlton for Pick 11. (Done deal)

Jamar and Dunn to Port for Pick 9. (Hawks trade Pick 9 and Ladson to Port for Burgoyne)

Miller and Valenti to Sydney for Pick 22.

DRAFT

Pick 01 - Scully

Pick 02 - Trengove

Pick 09 - Best KPP or Tapscott if still available.

Pick 11 - Best KPP or Tapscott if still available.

Pick 18 - Trade for Everitt

Pick 22 - Best available

Pick 34 - Best available (Majak Daw?)

Pick 51 - Dylan Grimes or pass

PSD1 - Best available

Note: I woud try and trade Pick 22 and Newton to the Bulldogs for Pick 11 b4 giving up Pick 18.

Melb - Jamar + pick 2 to Port Power for Travis Boak + pick 8

Miller and Valenti to Sydney for Pick 22. I Like this

DRAFT

Pick 01 - Scully

Pick 02 + Jamar - (Travis Boak & pick 8)

Pick 08 - Talia, Butcher or Rohan

Pick 11 - Matthew Panos

Pick 18 - Vardy/Carlisle

Pick 22 - Roland Ah Chee

Pick 34 - Dylan Grimes/Travis Colyer/James Craig

Pick 51 - Dylan Grimes/James Craig or pass

PSD1 - Best available

Melb - Jamar + pick 2 to Port Power for Travis Boak + pick 8

Miller and Valenti to Sydney for Pick 22. I Like this

DRAFT

Pick 01 - Scully

Pick 02 + Jamar - (Travis Boak & pick 8)

Pick 08 - Talia, Butcher or Rohan

Pick 11 - Matthew Panos

Pick 18 - Vardy/Carlisle

Pick 22 - Roland Ah Chee

Pick 34 - Dylan Grimes/Travis Colyer/James Craig

Pick 51 - Dylan Grimes/James Craig or pass

PSD1 - Best available

......biggest LOL.

Edited by Mr Morton

You can have all the LOLlies you want little boy, but thats my wish list. Feel free to dream of what you want.

Wheres your potential shopping list?

ok then one more....lol

I just wanted to laugh at yours, thats all.

don't get offended :D

Edited by Mr Morton