EVERY MOVE YOU MAKE

Demonland

This quarter is being dedicated to Tom Scully!

:lol:

this is horrible..

..just remember guys.. this is pretty much our vfl side.. we really are better then this.. i hope..

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was always on the cards after last week!

The club wanted to lose this game, and last weeks, and the players know it.

Now they are playing like they know it!

Edited by Real Demon

..also

is Moloney injured? he is in my Dream Team and he hasnt touched it since half time!!

edit that.. he just got a touch :)

newton gets a goal.. eww..

Edited by cooko

i really hope Watts gets a game against Freo! give the kid a taste for winning!

..and i hope they play him in the forward line for once..

if newton and pj can get a game.. watts should go straight into the side!

You know what would be nice.....

If we lost to Freo.... Then lost to Carlton....

Then put in the strongest squad we had and smashed St Kilda.....

What a way to finish the year off....

A bloke can dream can't he.... :P

I've been saying this for weeks. If we could lose honourably to the Dockers, we could go into the Blues and Saints game almost cheering or a win.

What's more, if we do beat one of the next three, and Freo lose all of theirs, we'd end up 15th with picks 1 and 3, which would be just fine by me. No spoon AND Scully.

Oh... we're playing a game today aren't we? Oh yeah...

I think it's pretty funny how people have turned on PJ, while saying Jamar is now the second coming. Yes, he may be playing bad footy (while being played nowhere near where he should be) but he's no worse than Jamar was for the last 7 years. Fickle bunch.

i really hope Watts gets a game against Freo! give the kid a taste for winning!

..and i hope they play him in the forward line for once..

if newton and pj can get a game.. watts should go straight into the side!

what makes you think we will win next week? I think Melbourne won't win another game now. There is zero spirit left in this team now. And can you Blame them when everyone wants them to lose. What a pathetic system this is.

This is disgusting. Getting a touch up from North who havent won a game in 2 months.

[censored] hell. And people think we tank? Absolute laughing stock.

No future.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

what makes you think we will win next week? I think Melbourne won't win another game now. There is zero spirit left in this team now. And can you Blame them when everyone wants them to lose. What a pathetic system this is.

I had a BBQ for All the kids , cousins and friends who support us, to watch the game on FOX , they have gone outside .... refused to watch this rubbish

I've been saying this for weeks. If we could lose honourably to the Dockers, we could go into the Blues and Saints game almost cheering or a win.

What's more, if we do beat one of the next three, and Freo lose all of theirs, we'd end up 15th with picks 1 and 3, which would be just fine by me. No spoon AND Scully.

What????? :rolleyes:

It's simple, the only way we avoid the spoon and get the PP is that we beat Freo and Freo only. They must then go on and lose their last 2 games (as we will).

This is disgusting. Getting a touch up from North who havent won a game in 2 months.

[censored] hell. And people think we tank? Absolute laughing stock.

No future.

This is exactly to plan. Players being played miles out of position. 50-75% of the 22 are not our starting 22 as per our list, due to injury. Young kids in all the important places.

And still, a handful of encouraging names in there. Valenti, Dunn, Bate, Jetta busy first half, Jones prominent. Petterd and Sylvia having their moments.

What more do you want? A win?

This is exactly what I was looking for. A loss. I predicted a 5 goaler, but I'd accept 45 points. We've been blown away here, but so what?

This is exactly to plan. Players being played miles out of position. 50-75% of the 22 are not our starting 22 as per our list, due to injury. Young kids in all the important places.

And still, a handful of encouraging names in there. Valenti, Dunn, Bate, Jetta busy first half, Jones prominent. Petterd and Sylvia having their moments.

What more do you want? A win?

This is exactly what I was looking for. A loss. I predicted a 5 goaler, but I'd accept 45 points. We've been blown away here, but so what?

This is such a sad post, but reflective of everyone at this club's current attitude. We want to lose. We think one player taken at the top of the draft will save us. We are playing kids who are learning that 'near enough is good enough' attitude is what is done at this club.

I am not part of the neo-tank faction at this club. It sickens me. It sickened me when Carlton did it and I have zero respect for them. This club is now losing my respect and any grain of respect any opposition supporter had left for us.

Its tragic.

I don't think Melbourne are tanking, they are just not good enough.

There is a difference and people need to see that.

I dont think we are tanking. I honestly believe we are the worst club in the comp. Well done to us.

I don't think what happened today would be particularly damaging for the players. The starting 22 we name for Round 1 2010 will be significantly different to the 22 players who were on the field today, and they will all have had another full preseason. When we're playing finals in 2011 no one will remember a few irrelevant junk time games in 2009.

This is such a sad post, but reflective of everyone at this club's current attitude. We want to lose. We think one player taken at the top of the draft will save us. We are playing kids who are learning that 'near enough is good enough' attitude is what is done at this club.

I am not part of the neo-tank faction at this club. It sickens me. It sickened me when Carlton did it and I have zero respect for them. This club is now losing my respect and any grain of respect any opposition supporter had left for us.

Its tragic.

I think its sad because there was nothing much on the ground today to take us into the future.

No pottential champions, stars, game winners , leadership, smart player type etc.

My 3 slight positives, Sylvia, Martin and Morton.

Bartram, PJ, Miller, Newton, Junior .... bad

Those that believe a Picks 1 and 2 are very disollussioned.

your dreamin man, did you watch the blues beat the cats, do think there fans are thinking about 2007 performances.

Didn't see the game. If you support Carlton you support, or turn a blind eye to, cheating. It is in the fabric of the club.

Gee Tom Scully & other potential draftees must be watching the Dees & thinking 'can't wait to play for that club! Kicking backwards, missing targets, missing goals'.

It's all v. depressing.

While i can understand the disapointment at the performance today....

We were missing Green, McLean, Rivers, Grimes, Watts, Bennell, Jurrah, Strauss, Blease, Garland, Maric, Warnock, Wona, etc...phew that's a lot of talent!!

Add 3 top 20 picks this November and you'd have a fair case to suggest that only 7 or 8 of the players going around today will be in our best 22 by this time next year....

North were close to full strength, so its really not the end of the world guys...