Welcome & we're all with you LJ

dreamin' man

Guest morton10

LJ hasn't proved anything yet! so I can't even compare him to lamb. And what a great player chris was sadly having his playing days cut short in the red and blue... Call me a jerk all you want it's only my opinion and if it irritates and upsets you 45hotgod maybe you shouldn't be on this site

LJ hasn't proved anything yet! so I can't even compare him to lamb. And what a great player chris was sadly having his playing days cut short in the red and blue... Call me a jerk all you want it's only my opinion and if it irritates and upsets you 45hotgod maybe you shouldn't be on this site

Not on and PWeak. It wasnt your opinion that was the problem. It was the post that you wisely deleted which was downright offensive.

Don't delete the post and them claim innocence. Regardless of your opinion of LJ as a player there is no excuse for insulting a player and the community he comes from.

EDIT

And re your private message this confirms that you are exactly the sort of person I thought you were. Perhaps you and the MFC aren't such a good fit.

That's fine, but your comment was borderline racist. I'm not much for political correctness, but to say something like that in a thread that's supposed to be all about celebrating how much Jurrah has achieved in spite of some pretty overwhelming odds, on a forum frequented by at least a couple of people who know him personally, is a pretty ordinary thing to do. Don't try to turn this into "everyones jumping on me just for having an opinion"; you know damn well that's not the issue.

Gutless wonder.

Anyway, moving on. His debut reminds me so much of Watts'. I almost don't care how he goes, just so excited to see him kickstart his career and start getting a feel for the big time.

That's fine, but your comment was borderline racist. I'm not much for political correctness, but to say something like that in a thread that's supposed to be all about celebrating how much Jurrah has achieved in spite of some pretty overwhelming odds, on a forum frequented by at least a couple of people who know him personally, is a pretty ordinary thing to do. Don't try to turn this into "everyones jumping on me just for having an opinion"; you know damn well that's not the issue.

If i read one Racist remark on this web site-There will be serious Hell to pay. I aint Joking Either...It's sad, but i was waiting for someone to crack....

Hahahahah go have a cry

Moton10, I'll chime in a call you a gutless wonder as well. Not willing to stand by your original post? Mug. Racist. No, not racist? Then re-post your original post and tell us what you really think. This man has come further than you'll ever go.

Go Jungurrayi!

Guest sticksmorton
If i read one Racist remark on this web site-There will be serious Hell to pay. I aint Joking Either...It's sad, but i was waiting for someone to crack....

dude you dont scare no one

Hahahahah go have a cry

You're lucky I wasn't around when you made your numerous silly comments or you would have been suspended.

Stop carrying on like an idiot, or you will get the boot.

Alternatively, please go away.

Guest sticksmorton
Moton10, I'll chime in a call you a gutless wonder as well. Not willing to stand by your original post? Mug. Racist. No, not racist? Then re-post your original post and tell us what you really think. This man has come further than you'll ever go.

Go Jungurrayi!

I sincerely do believe that his comments were not racist. So settle down there champ! "This man has come further than you'll ever go." you are in no position to make a comment like this..His comments you can't malign racist, they may have been somewhat generalised by aboriginal antics that would only be characterised on a show like family guy. The words deceptive with a negative connotation without really being hurtful or "RACIST". Please dont be so "politically correct" and have a panic attack when somewhere uses the words or a phraise such as "burning down" when in reality this phrase was an overexaggeration or "figure of speech". Branding someone a racist carries an rather large stigma that can tarnish reputations and lives. "Mug" ??? Come-on! Now thats gutless!

GO LIAM i hope you get a few kicks and kick a couple of goals. Hollywood can wait!

I sincerely do believe that his comments were not racist. So settle down there champ! "This man has come further than you'll ever go." you are in no position to make a comment like this..His comments you can't malign racist, they may have been somewhat generalised by aboriginal antics that would only be characterised on a show like family guy. The words deceptive with a negative connotation without really being hurtful or "RACIST". Please dont be so "politically correct" and have a panic attack when somewhere uses the words or a phraise such as "burning down" when in reality this phrase was an overexaggeration or "figure of speech". Branding someone a racist carries an rather large stigma that can tarnish reputations and lives. "Mug" ??? Come-on! Now thats gutless!

GO LIAM i hope you get a few kicks and kick a couple of goals. Hollywood can wait!

Can't Believe i am reading this. I know what was said, & i know how it was said F Knuckle so do not try to dilute anything after the Fact.

Guest sticksmorton
Can't Believe i am reading this. I know what was said, & i know how it was said F Knuckle so do not try to dilute anything after the Fact.

I'm a lawyer. It's my job ;)

Guest sticksmorton

What are you implying?

Guest Rojik of the Arctic

I think I've missed something but there are no colours at the MFC but red and blue.

Move along please.

He was/you were saying that because Jurrah's community are Aboriginal, they will riot if Jurrah doesn't play well. You can bring up edgy, race-based humor in shows like Family Guy or South Park all you want, but the context in which he made the comment, combined with the PM he sent dandeeman (and don't bother saying you havn't read it; you wrote the bloody thing because you're the same person) makes it difficult to believe there was no malice intended. It's not an issue of political correctness. It's an issue of being a dick.

He was/you were saying that because Jurrah's community are Aboriginal, they will riot if Jurrah doesn't play well. You can bring up edgy, race-based humor in shows like Family Guy or South Park all you want, but the context in which he made the comment, combined with the PM he sent dandeeman (and don't bother saying you havn't read it; you wrote the bloody thing because you're the same person) makes it difficult to believe there was no malice intended. It's not an issue of political correctness. It's an issue of being a dick.

I recieved the PM aswell Two Sheds, Poor form it is, when some of liams Community are probably reading this right now. Lawyer indeed.