Shaws and Didak

rusty_kingswood

In fairness tho, I don't think Heath was trying to copy his supporters. Afterall, the vehicle that he was driving wasn't stolen and there was no mugging reported nearby.

And Heath hasn't any teeth missing...

I see a certain dash about shielding your mate in if you have already been lumbered.

I dont understand why the penalties are now overly harsh, except for the fact that the hierarchy have made fools of themselves by lack of research and have over-reacted.

Didak should have shot through or hid under the roses.

He was more than averagely stupid to hang around the scene.

I wouldnt be surprised if everyone collectively gets over their egos and reduces the bans to two or three weeks.

Didak was past being stupid about 12 drinks earlier and a ride home. If he had shot through it would have come out that he was at the Geebung and possibly seen at the accident. Being thumbed for running off from the scene would have made him look even worse (if possible).

Collingwood collectively have handled this poorly and the soft touches to past offenders has caught up with them. They had to act. All be it too late to stop the egg on the face.

I cant see Collingwood back tracking on the penalties without looking as dishonest and lacking of integrity as the offending players did. And we must remember that Eddie has told us that the Collingwood Football Club is built on honesty and integrity. :lol:

The INFIGHTING HAS COMMENCED......

2008 Is Pretty Much All Over thread:

http://www.magpies.net/nick/bb/viewtopic.p...&highlight=

Can't believe I clicked on the Filth Thread....(I'm suspending myself for 5minutes for doing that)

But oh boy are they killing themselves over there. Saw a motto, "At Collingwood, you'll never walk alone!" Well Shaw and Didak can't get much more lonely right now :lol:

AHhhh the Filth! :lol:

Ha what a magnificent website!!! Some of the Filth Supprters may Suicide over this incident. Fingers Crossed!!!!!!!!

Guest Graham Gaunt
Ha what a magnificent website!!! Some of the Filth Supprters may Suicide over this incident. Fingers Crossed!!!!!!!!

Its great to see them hopeless. Now go and wash you hands with antibacterial soap guys........

I've scanned their site the last couple of days, it's hilarious how much they are whinging about being "kicked while they're down" and how the media is being harsh on them.

What a joke.

Have they not noticed the press we've had this year? Kangas last year?

I feel a little sorry for Heath Shaw - he's a young player with plenty of upside and he seems pretty remorseful for what he did.

For Didak, on the other hand, I have no sympathy whatsoever - the guy is a fool. I know of some one-eyed Pies supporters who would usually stick up for their players no matter what, but even they would be quite happy to see the back of Didak now.

I'm sure it wasn't either. But even if it was heavy drinking, it still highlights how lenient the previous punishments have been at the club in comparison.

Who knows, if they had been harsher in the past, maybe Shaw and Didak would have thought twice about being so stupid

Saw Rhys on Thursday night with some friends getting knocked back from a nightclub in Hawthorn, but I thought it was cos he was too old and that particular crowd is pretty young.. maybe it's cos he was too drunk.

Guest Graham Gaunt
Saw Rhys on Thursday night with some friends getting knocked back from a nightclub in Hawthorn, but I thought it was cos he was too old and that particular crowd is pretty young.. maybe it's cos he was too drunk.

According to a fella over at Ology - they were out at the Geebung with none other than:

Adem Yze.........

Good for Yze, he is not getting a game why not go get on the sauce

As to the punsihment, weak as water Eddie. I believe one of the statments they made was along the lines of " the fabric of honesty and integrity our footy club has been torn apart."

Few games off will fix it will it Eddie.....

Didak will be unjustly accused of what now Eddie?? ha ha

Good move by pies, had terrible luck with players in car accidents , with rose getting left a quadro, darren milliane , jamie tape ( died whilst in car)

really neeed to get out those deadwood players , shaws are in last chance saloon, but didak has ended his days in black n white

I'm sure it wasn't either. But even if it was heavy drinking, it still highlights how lenient the previous punishments have been at the club in comparison.

Who knows, if they had been harsher in the past, maybe Shaw and Didak would have thought twice about being so stupid

Fair call.

Boy I've just got back from clicking on that magpie site and i'm still laughing so loud I can't really type...

This from the guy who obviously composes their banners:

wow finally someone who thinks it was a ridiculous decision. I can't believe they have suspended them both for hole year, maybe just a week? on different weeks? would have been good enough, we are honestly stuffed without 2 of our major ball winners and a backline player ( heath ) that worries everyone, right now im that [censored] at the collingwood football club , i already ripped my pie sheets of my bed and smashed a few things... very very very very very angry. waste of fcn time this year now.

Followed up by:

ALAN DIDAK is a legend.. stuff you all.

Scary stuff :D

i am so happy for both these [censored] and there shithle club, but what annoys me is the gutter journalism around it, they focus on the players and the club but surely the real story is the fact that they were drunk driving!! simple, football comes second. i have had experience of families who have been affected by drunkkdrivers, not pretty, these 2 wankers shoud be done, and done properly by the police, if it was me or u we'd be in deep [censored]. lets see how collingwood spin this and get them off. makes me sick!!

Haha

What goes loss, loss, loss, loss, loss, loss, loss, loss, loss, win, loss, loss...? The Shaws in Grand Finals

What goees brum, brum smash...? The Shaws in a car