Worst player

Homer J

TF Might of stuggled with a footy in the 70's but is a sensational Golfer now

Plays of about 2

How about "Glen Molloy" . Think that was his name, played mid 90,s

Adrian Campbell - We got him from The Dog's, was useless

GARLAND. Is right up there with the best. he must be moved on ASAP if Bails is serious.

Adrian Campbell had a great reserves grand final game in his final year, near BOG. Was hard for him to get in the side as a forward with scwarz,jackovich,lyon, , etc in there, He was a CHF. Done pretty well considering after his leg was nearly ripped off his knee and told he would never play A.F.L again after his injury at Footscray.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Franky, I think we can accept that 99% of the posters here have not played footy at the highest level. It doesn't mean that we can't have an opinion on those that have. I'm getting tired of the whole "what have you done?" argument that permeates throughout this site. Its a discussion board.

However, I do agree with you about Stuart Spencer. Unfortunately, if everyone was banned for making stupid comments, the only posters remaining would be the moderators and Yze_Magic.

............and FWIW, Simon Eishold is the single worst player in the history of the club since its inception.

Shut the gate.

Sorry fatso

I havent been able to play at high levels but Ive had a ding dong go at it.

How is sticking up for blokes that have pulled on the jumper a bad call?

You dont bleed red and blue, so dont damn me with a soft reply.

Hammer those who dont go in, but when they have left the playing list buy them a beer and salute them,Dont kick their teeth.

We need ex-players to stick up for us so we shouldnt stab them like this.

Guest fatty
Sorry fatso

I havent been able to play at high levels but Ive had a ding dong go at it.

How is sticking up for blokes that have pulled on the jumper a bad call?

You dont bleed red and blue, so dont damn me with a soft reply.

Hammer those who dont go in, but when they have left the playing list buy them a beer and salute them,Dont kick their teeth.

We need ex-players to stick up for us so we shouldnt stab them like this.

Hi Franky,

Wasn't having a go at you at all. Nor was I damning you.

I'm interested that you think I don't bleed red & blue. Whatever gave you that idea?

I'd buy Simon Eishold a beer also.........so long as he returned the shout.

PS: please don't call me fatso. I'm very sensitive about my weight.

Martin Heppell

Jeff Hilton

Stuart Spencer

Cameron Hunter

Peter VanDerMeer

Ivan Bartul

Luke Speers

Heath Neville

Stuart Spencer?? You are trying to be funny of course. Either that or you don't even know who Stuart Spencer is. He was a true MFC champion in the Barassi class.

Not sure if its been written already and ive just missed it...

But how can anyone leave Ross Funcke out of a 'worst players' list? The worst drafting decision by CAC/ND & co... even worse than picking up Moorcroft IMO.

Jamar would be getting pretty close to landing on that list you'd think.

And to who mentioned Craig Nettlebeck... Round 1 1997. Nett's puts the big body awkardly into Wayne Carey's shoulder during a marking contest and dislocates it... putting Carey out for 14 weeks. That was pure gold...

Nettlebeck wasn't too bad, just not great. Very similar to Brad Miller.

Noel Leary-Took over the number 29 jumper from Hassa Man......

Can't agree with the Ricky Jackson call or Stan Alves but the simon eishold '87 Prelim kick for goal still makes my head shudder!!! But i am sure he has paid for his sins over the years.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Demonland Forums  

• Match Previews, Reports & Articles  

PREGAME: Rd 17 vs West Coast

The Demons return to Melbourne in Round 17 to take on the Eagles on Sunday as they look to bounce back from a devastating and heartbreaking last minute loss to the Lions at the Gabba. Who comes in and who goes out?

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 44

PODCAST: Rd 16 vs Brisbane

The Demonland Podcast will air LIVE on Monday, 1st July @ 8:30pm. Join George, Binman & I as we analyse the Demons loss at the Gabba against the Lions in the Round 16. You questions and comments are a huge part of our podcast so please post anything you want to ask or say below and we'll give you a shout out on the show. If you would like to leave us a voicemail please call 03 9016 3666 and don't worry no body answers so you don't have to talk to a human. Listen & Chat LIV

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 15

VOTES: Rd 16 vs Brisbane

Captain Max Gawn has a considerable lead over the injured reigning champion Christian Petracca in the Demonland Player of the Year Award. Steven May, Alex Neal-Bullen & Jack Viney make up the Top 5. Your votes for the loss against the Lions. 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 28

POSTGAME: Rd 16 vs Brisbane

The Demons once again went goalless in the last quarter and were run down by the Lions at the Gabba in the final minutes of the match ultimately losing the game by 5 points as their percentage dips below 100 for the first time since 2020. 

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 424

GAMEDAY: Rd 16 vs Brisbane

It's Game Day and the Dees are deep in the heart of enemy territory as they take on the Lions in Brisbane under the Friday Night Lights at the Gabba. Will the Demon finally be awakened and the season get back on track or will they meekly be sacrificed like lambs to the slaughter?

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 920

UNBACKABLE by The Oracle

They’re billing the Brisbane Lions as a sleeping giant — the best team outside the top eight —and based on their form this month they’re a definite contender for September AFL action. Which is not exactly the best of news if you happen to be Melbourne, the visiting team this week up at the Gabba.  Even though they are placed ahead of their opponent on the AFL table, and they managed to stave off defeat in their last round victory over North Melbourne, this week’s visitors to the Sunshi

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Match Previews

WILDCARDS by KC from Casey

Casey’s season continued to drift into helplessness on Sunday when they lost another home game by a narrow margin, this time six points, in their Round 13 clash with North Melbourne’s VFL combination. The game was in stunning contrast to their last meeting at the same venue when Casey won the VFL Wildcard Match by 101 points. Back then, their standout players were Brodie Grundy and James Jordon who are starring in the AFL with ladder leaders, the Sydney Swans (it turned out to be their last

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Casey Articles

LIFE SUPPORT by Whispering Jack

With Melbourne’s season hanging on a thread, Saturday night’s game against North Melbourne unfolded like a scene in a hospital emergency department.  The patient presented to the ward in a bad way. Doctors and nurses pumped life-saving medication into his body and, in the ensuing half hour, he responded with blood returning to his cheeks as he stirred back to life. After a slight relapse, the nurses pumped further medication into the bloodstream and the prognosis started looking good as the

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Match Reports 19

PREGAME: Rd 16 vs Brisbane

The Demons head back on the road for their fifth interstate trip this season when they head up to Brisbane to take on the Lions under lights on Friday night at the Gabba. Who comes in and who goes out?

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 381
  • Tell a friend

Love Demonland? Tell a friend!