Round 7 team

Demons 32

I want to just see a team that isn't what I have seen for to many years.

Not going to happen but ever. But still.

BP: Bartram Frawley Carrol

HB: Petterd Rivers Bruce

C: Morton Jones Green

HF: Davey Meesen Bate

FP: Newton Neitz Wonaeamirri

R: P Johnson Mclean Sylvia

INT: Buckley, Jmac, Martin, Maric

EMG: Wheatley, Whelan, White

Drop a lot of guys that you would say are right now best 22.

One of few who like White still but want Johnson to play, and think we should play Martin or Meesen in the ruck too.

Neitz in only because it's Neitz.

Try Meesen or Martin at CHF, worth a try for a year we aint going to win a premiership in.

If White must play, use White.

Drop Russell "it takes two" or 3 goals in junk time to warrant selection Robertson.

I want to play Wheatley, but can't stand to drop Macca.

Bell isn't going to be what we all think he is.

Very open to any other teams.

Mine will most likely change considerably after hearing some views.

B - Petterd Frawley Carroll

HB - Rivers Martin Whelan

C - Morton Jones Davey

HF - Wonemarri Bate Dunn

F - Maric Sylvia P.Johnson

R - Meesen McLean Buckley

I/C - McDonald Valenti Bell Bartram

C - Morton Jones Davey

HF - Wonemarri Bate Dunn

Guess your hoping someone retires in the next few weeks to get Valenti in.

Id love that as well. Would love that side, get rid of Bell though, he is useless.

I think we should be drastically changing the team now. We are going to get belted no matter what this week so I think it is better throw the kids into the wolves instead of playing the same old crap every week cause it's going to happen eventually anyway Neitz, Robertson, Bruce, Green, White, McDonald and Carroll are all 28 and over, time for Bailey to finally show some balls and make some tough decisions. Yze please I'm begging you to retire so Valenti can show us if he can make it, let it go you have had it.TEAM FOR RND 5

B: FRAWLEY, GARLAND, WHELAN

HB: BRUCE, RIVERS, SYLVIA

C: GREEN, MCLEAN, DAVEY

HF: MORTON, BATE, WONAEAMIRRI

F: NEITZ, NEWTON, MARIC

FOLL: JAMAR, MOLONEY, JONES

IC: BUCKLEY, BELL, MCDONALD, WHITE

EMERG: WHEATLEY, BARTRAM, DUNN

IN: Frawley(time for him to get a chance), Garland(he is pretty quick I would rather see him get belted to see where he is at than see Carroll do the same old moronic crap he has done his entire career 06 was a fluke), Bate(quality player), Newton(was poor for Sandy but he is the future and we have to get more games into him), Maric(5 goals), Moloney(playing for his career), Buckley(we need his run even though he turns the ball over all the time)

OUT: Robertson(the days of Robbo and Neitz together should be over only 1 should be in while we look to the future, Neitz has more credit and Robbo always falls over when attempting a mark letting his opponent do what he likes), Carroll(brain dead moron we need to again look at the future), Miller(suspended), C.Johnson (career over), Wheatley(another brain dead moron who is taking us nowhere), Bartram(terrible game needs to find some form at Sandy), Dunn(I don't know where he is at)

If Green wants to make himself useful instead of getting cheap disposals why doesn't he do the kick outs, allowing Bell to do it is a disgrace.

I would give Bell 1 more chance if he doesn't improve then drop him.

B: Whelan - Frawley - Bell

HB: Wheatley - Rivers - Sylvia - Bruce (loose man)

C: Buckley - McDonald - Davey

HF: Dunn - Bate

F: Green - Neitz - Wonaeamirri

R: P.Johnson - McLean - Bartram

I: White - Morton - Petterd - Moloney

E: Maric - Jones - Miller

Robbo is in terrible form and looks unfit - I think he needs a spell in the VFL

IMO McDonald, Jones and Moloney cannot fit in the same midfield and Jones' disposal and decision making let him down too much atm. Not saying the others are perfect by any means but Jones is particularly struggling atm.

Miller will struggle to hold a spot when Bate gets back IMO unless it's as a KD.

Green and Neitz would be perilously close to getting the arse IMO as well.

C - Morton Jones Davey

HF - Wonemarri Bate Dunn

...B - Whelan Frawley Carroll

.HB - Sylvia Rivers Petterd

..C - Moloney McDonald Davey

.HF - Maric Newton Dunn

...F - Wonemarri Bate Neitz

...R - P.Johnson McLean Jones

.I/C - Jamar Bartram Morton Buckley

Emerg: Martin Valenti CJohnson Bell

Wheatley deserves a spot. He is not our best player, but he has worked his bum off this year and gets the nod.

Too early to be carving the axe through the team. Making 4/5 changes a week hurts team balance. make 3 changes, cut the 3 who are performing least (Sadly Neita is one of those 3).

The other 2 is up for debate, could be 2 of 10 players!

Wheatley deserves a spot. He is not our best player, but he has worked his bum off this year and gets the nod.

Too early to be carving the axe through the team. Making 4/5 changes a week hurts team balance. make 3 changes, cut the 3 who are performing least (Sadly Neita is one of those 3).

The other 2 is up for debate, could be 2 of 10 players!

To much sense there Wrath for this forum

Bell - Frawley - Carrol

Bartram - River - Bruce

Sylvia - Mclean - Morton

Green - Bate - Dunn

Davey - Newton - Robertson

P.Johnson- Buckley - Jones

Int: McDonald, Meesan , Pettard, Moloney

youngster to blood in the coming rounds: S.Martin, Cheney, Wonemirri, Maric, Grimes, Valenti

Forced retired- Neitz, Yze, Holland, Whelan (maybe harsh on Whelan, but should only play as depth. we're building towards to future and he isn't it!)

Sent to sandy for the rest of the year unless injuries- Miller, Jamar, CJ, Bode, Wheatley, Weetra

Bell - Frawley - Carrol

Bartram - River - Bruce

Sylvia - Mclean - Morton

Green - Bate - Dunn

Davey - Newton - Robertson

P.Johnson- Buckley - Jones

Int: McDonald, Meesan , Pettard, Moloney

youngster to blood in the coming rounds: S.Martin, Cheney, Wonemirri, Maric, Grimes, Valenti

Forced retired- Neitz, Yze, Holland, Whelan (maybe harsh on Whelan, but should only play as depth. we're building towards to future and he isn't it!)

Sent to sandy for the rest of the year unless injuries- Miller, Jamar, CJ, Bode, Wheatley, Weetra

I was lost when you decided to drop Neitz or White and keep Robbo.

FB WHELAN CARROLL FRAWLEY

HB BELL RIVERS BRUCE

C MORTON JONES DAVEY

HF GREEN ROBBO BATE

FF MARIC NEITZ SYLVIA

FOLL WHITE MCLEAN MCDONALD

INT SYLVIA P JOHNSON PETTARD BUCKLEY

EMERG BARTRAM MILLER WHEATLEY