Ultimate Footy - Norm Smith League 2015

robbo24

Is the total score out of 18? That leaves room for a tie? (Not necessarily a bad thing).

Personally I don't like the playing through byes but that's open to everyone.

Is the total score out of 18? That leaves room for a tie? (Not necessarily a bad thing).

Personally I don't like the playing through byes but that's open to everyone.

We can make five changes per week (30 for the year) which means should should be able to cover our losses during this round. It may involve some further tactics? Just a thought but it would be good to keep the momentum in the season going.

3 pts for HBs. Yeah, whatever. I am ambivalent.

Like the idea of spoils as the best defenders in the game would be relevant in a game they are irrelevant in.

But understand if it is too hard basket stuff.

3 pts for HBs. Yeah, whatever. I am ambivalent.

Like the idea of spoils as the best defenders in the game would be relevant in a game they are irrelevant in.

But understand if it is too hard basket stuff.

I'll consider forking out the $$ for the premium package. If I do, i'll put down a point for spoils (and maybe disposal efficiency) which could make it more interesting.

Keep playing over byes. Makes it interesting. Can get you back in the game if you are switched on.

These are my thoughts too.

I'll consider forking out the $$ for the premium package. If I do, i'll put down a point for spoils (and maybe disposal efficiency) which could make it more interesting.

DE% would be good instead of Goal Accuracy or whatever that one is.

Personally I don't like goal accuracy (gee I'm sounding negative aren't I).

It just seems unnecessary. Would rather 5 for score tbh than 4 and 1 - and I'm rubbish at score!

• Like 1

Personally I don't like goal accuracy (gee I'm sounding negative aren't I).

It just seems unnecessary. Would rather 5 for score tbh than 4 and 1 - and I'm rubbish at score!

Yeah, losing by a point when you have kicked 15 goals 10 because someone has 5 goals 2 is a bit silly.

• Like 1

Robbo, please note I have sent you a private message regarding my health etc..

Don't worry RFPC , I will still be around.

All the best to all players for season ahead.

Robbo, please note - sent message to your on Demonland, but seems to be blocked- please note the following:

Thanks for taking up management for this year..promise- will try to be on good behaviour.

offered to pay your out of pocket expenses.

Having Cancer treatment in China- leaving 7th March - back,God willing April.

I will be able to keep up to date and play.However, any confirmed changes,please advise.

Is spoils definitely in? Are 3 points for handballs definitely in? Please advise re confirmation .

These are the requirements, I and others need to know before draft.

Please confirm - Is the draft order finalised as is now?

Many thanks sincerely

JCB 31

Edited by jayceebee31

(Update Feb 25)

2015 Confirmed. 14 players

Draft Date: Currently Wednesday March 25 @ 8pm (Online, 60 seconds per pick) This gives us maximum time to prepare for the draft and clear your schedule for the night.

If you aren't available make sure you have set your draft rankings. (or get a friend to draft for you)

Draft Order confirmed

Draft order was set using this online generator- http://www.fantasyfootballnerd.com/random-draft-order/kbuh3h3hwgya4

This is a snake draft and all picks should be available here - http://ultimate-footy.theage.com.au/250562/draft_results

League Settings

Max Team Size: 20
Total Starters: 12
Total Emergencies: 5
Number of Bench Spots: 3
Emergency TOG Threshold: 0%
POSITION STARTERS EMERGENCIES
Backs (B) 3 1 emergency
Centres © 4 1 emergency
Rucks ® 1 1 emergency
Forwards (F) 3 1 emergency
Utilities (UTL) 1 1 emergency
Bench (BN) 3

POINTS BREAKDOWN

Scoreboard Impact (SCORE) 4
Goal Kicking Accuracy (%) 1
Kicks (KI) 3
Handballs (HB) 3
Marks (MA) 3
Hitouts (HO) 1
Tackles (TK) 3
Free Kick Differential (FD) 1

KEEPERS: No Keepers!

TRADE VETOE: If you disagree with a trade, there is an option to 'veto' it in the game. If 1/3 of the league disagree with a trade it will be declined. The other alternative is that I have full control over confirming/denying trades, but I don't want this responsibility.

I've been waiting for this thread on the main forum and thought, hmm wonder if its got its own. I'm definitely in. just one question what day and time will team change lockout be. I'm hoping the ultimate footy app will be alot more reliable this year because i missed a lot of weeks last year. Also like the idea of starting fresh with no keepers. Just one thing I'd like to clear up before the season starts, will we be having any keepers for next year.

also i really like the spoils idea and disposal eff. I fear with the scoring system we're canceling out hitouts by only giving it 1 point, it takes away the edge of having a good ruck and ruck forward. but i will be happy to go with the majority on that.

Scarlett - We have 14 players currently. With you it is 15. We need an even number of teams for the draft to go ahead.

To answer your questions:

The trade deadline is Sunday August 9.

There will be NO keepers going forward.

The lockout is the first Saturday game of each round.

Spoils is an added category but required a $40 league payment. I don't think I'm going to pay for this.

Is there a 16th team wanting to join?

Edited by robbo24

While we're on the subject of help.

Can you guys help me out please?

I seem to have misplaced my trophy. I'm sure it was amazing and gigantic and filled with beer but I just can't locate.

Can we confirm that it wasn't given to first, second or third on the ladder from last year before I rolled them consecutively?

Any help would be appreciated.

Love,

Your Leader - wreckers

• Like 1