Bombers scandal: charged, <redacted> and <infracted>

Jonesbag

"After all that [censored] hoohaar on Thursday, what we have is one individual, and a club that has been potentially duped. And surprise surprise some no neck thugby players doin roids. No match fixing in the AFL. So assuming we get off, the AFL actually only has one person of interest. Is this a sick Joke?

We have copped so much enormous and unnecessary additional heat an innuendo over this c*** of a government's political grandstanding."

Just took the above of B'Blitz. This halfwit is blaming the government! The are some real rocket scientists on Blitz. Great reading.

PeaCock.

AFL supremo Gillon McLachlan also said "Further, the AFL is not aware of any instance of suspected match fixing in the AFL competition". Isn't tanking, deliberately losing or throwing games a form of 'match fixing'? Just thinking bout MFC with the tanking claims.

• Like 1

In a strange move the AFL is apparently going to dispense with the policy applied in previous investigations and will widen its anti Essendon drugs enquiry to other clubs. Gold Coast Suns and Geelong now in the gunAFL vows to investigate The Weapon's former clubs

What happened to the one club at a time policy they applied to alleged "tanking"?

What policy? On tanking, the AFL can (and probably will) do whatever it likes. With WADA, ASADA, ACC and the Federal government watching their every move, they will probably investigate everything under the sun, and some that aren't (such as Essendon suddenly emvracing an away strip and making a mess of it) ...

Guest José Mourinho

AFL supremo Gillon McLachlan also said "Further, the AFL is not aware of any instance of suspected match fixing in the AFL competition". Isn't tanking, deliberately losing or throwing games a form of 'match fixing'? Just thinking bout MFC with the tanking claims.

True.

I considered that any allegations of "match-fixing" could have been in reference to our investigation.

Obviously not, it would seem...

a wise supporter there.

Many club officials over many clubs have been waiting for this to blow open for over 12 months from What i was told last night. What is found thus far may only be the tip of the berg.

People have known about it...

a wise supporter there.

Many club officials over many clubs have been waiting for this to blow open for over 12 months from What i was told last night. What is found thus far may only be the tip of the berg.

People have known about it...

Integrity in sport!

This has been brewing for 12 months or more, & the AFL inquisition has been running since AFTER that time period.

Integrity & we get caught holding the 'Ball'.

The same ball others had already danced with.

Is the inquisition designed to regain the integrity the AFL sold to many clubs cheaply,,, for rectifiication works?

Is this one big cleanup?

Yeah looks like J Watts is on the junk, christ it took the kid 4 yrs to put on 10kgs, theres no way its us.

I couldn't agree with you more, if we were taking stuff then players like Morton, Gyzbort and Cook would not have looked like twigs when they got traded.

• Like 1

the extra interchange rotations, from the 2 Int', to 3, then 4, has slowly changed the game.

Add, to this, sports science, & the 4 man interchange is too much,,, & stoppers can run a star off their natural legs. Especially with Tag Teaming.

Bring in 2 on 1 star, & add the defensive zone in case of messing it up.

The randomness & spontaneous creativity of a Robbie Flower, has been stolen from the game...

Its time for the game to Go 'Organic'.

I think there is a job for you at The AFL dee-luded

It is the CEO's job.

Yes please I hope I live long enough mate

Was just walking through Richmond listening to Eye of the Tiger on my iriver when my good friend Martin told me that the other AFL player Gillon has refered to was set to do his own press conference just like Essendon did, however the ACC came out with their press conference dust in time first. Sorry, just in time first...

Was just walking through Richmond listening to Eye of the Tiger on my iriver when my good friend Martin told me that the other AFL player Gillon has refered to was set to do his own press conference just like Essendon did, however the ACC came out with their press conference dust in time first. Sorry, just in time first...

I think you can throw that theory in the Dust -bin.

I checked out Bomberblitz and this post raised a chuckle;

'If the Bombers were on EPO or anything else, they might as well give Lance Armstrong his tours back cause the [censored] DON'T WORK.'

Hahaha they are right. These injections were supposted to help with recovery - nek minit - 26 soft tissue injuries

What are drug dealer's policies on refunds these days? I hear most of them really care about customer service

• Like 1

13 clubs plus Bombers said they were not the 2nd club with a player being investigated for performance enhancing drug taking. Clubs that didn't reply were Power, Crows, Pies and Tigers. If other clubs truthful he is from the last four.

13 clubs plus Bombers said they were not the 2nd club with a player being investigated for performance enhancing drug taking. Clubs that didn't reply were Power, Crows, Pies and Tigers. If other clubs truthful he is from the last four.

We'll know all when the dust settles.

When and how (ie twitter, website?) did Melbourne say it wasn't us?

Good. At h Aaron Finch...

Sorry a little off topic, I for one don't want extra byes this year. Wonder who the other player is?

Can Range Rover start a poll?

Edit: Obviously drunk again, not even going to correct spelling error should give me a laugh in the morning

Edited by Josh

I couldn't agree with you more, if we were taking stuff then players like Morton, Gyzbort and Cook would not have looked like twigs when they got traded.

It'll be interesting to see Cale lining up for WCE this year. I bet he'll suddenly have a chest , shoulders, and thick arms. It's been happening for 2 decades with WCE players. WCE v Melbourne has been like AFL. v. the under 19s.

• Like 2

Well, put this in your iRiver & smoke it then:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ndyi8-cMJX4