Our best team 2012?

tonatopia

Quite a few people have Jones on the pine? He'll win our B&F this year as a wingman. I think that's where he will stay.

If we're to improve, he'll be on the pine come this time next year.

Quite a few people have Jones on the pine? He'll win our B&F this year as a wingman. I think that's where he will stay.

Far too many people on this site completely underestimate what Jones beings to our team each week.

Far too many people on this site completely underestimate what Jones beings to our team each week.

Agreed! Jones always gives all he can. Sure he's not ultra flashy but he gets the damn ball and won't give it up without a fight!

Everyone on here always are crying out for players to "have a crack", " go in hard", "don't be soft" etc. which Jones has done since day one yet he rarely receives much credit!

He'll be a demon for life and i'm proud to be able to support him at the club i love.

Agreed! Jones always gives all he can. Sure he's not ultra flashy but he gets the damn ball and won't give it up without a fight!

Everyone on here always are crying out for players to "have a crack", " go in hard", "don't be soft" etc. which Jones has done since day one yet he rarely receives much credit!

He'll be a demon for life and i'm proud to be able to support him at the club i love.

I love jones aswell.

He is only 22, and will play 300 games for the club, I hope.

Looks pretty good, but needs a power forward and one more hard bodied mid. Need to be aggresive during trade week and then i think that we could be a real finals force.

Oh and of corse a new experienced coaching staff.

Agree- Fevola, Lewis type from the Hawks, would really bolster our team.

Mahoney, Royal and West should go, with the possibility of Williams moving on are my thoughts on the changes to our football department.

FB: Garland Frawly Tapscott

HB: Blease Rivers Grimes

C: Jones Trengove Bail

HF: Sylvia/bennell Watts Petterd

FF: Howe Green Jurrah

R: Jamar Moloney Gysberts

I: Martin McKenzie Jetta

S: Bennell/nicho

At the end of 2012

FB: Garland Frawly T.Mcdonald

HB: Blease Rivers Grimes

C: Jones Trengove Bail

HF: Sylvia/cook Watts Petterd

FF: Howe Fitzpatrick Jurrah

R: Jamar Moloney Gysberts

I: Martin McKenzie Jetta

S: Bennell/Evans/Nicho

players next to sylvia are there incase he isnt at the club next year.