The No T$ No B$ Thread

Redleg

1 minute ago, Biffen said:

I think the beginning is way behind you . You're actually well on the way if it's any consolation.

Yes Biff it started long before 2016 I reckon I saw the first symptoms around 2007 and it has been all down hill from there.

2 hours ago, Moonshadow said:

Guess you've never met Biffen then Red.... very aromatic man.

I think you meant "charismatic" Moon. Unless you were referring to my new Cologne "Arrogance"which is a bit of a room filler I'll grant you.

9 minutes ago, Biffen said:

I think you meant "charismatic" Moon. Unless you were referring to my new Cologne "Arrogance"which is a bit of a room filler I'll grant you.

I heard it was called 'Scent of Anoos' and you never fail to get a good seat at the G when you wear it.

Edited by Moonshadow

3 hours ago, Redleg said:

Missed the game last week, so very excited to be there at the G tomorrow to see the boys, hopefully hammer the Bombers.

No Hammering Mr. Leg we will win by five goals.

Well I expect OD will return to his pessimistic ways after today's shitfest.  The only good thing about today was that I withdrew at the last moment. Let me rephrase that. I was unable  to attend to due to a late change of circumstance. So I am getting [censored] on a better quality vino than I would otherwise.

Plus I am not having to put up with Biffen's drugtaking.

BTW. What's this I hear about Stuie and Moonie having drinkies together.

Oh yes here's an odd one. I was the recipient of some road rage from a bikie today. He pulled up next to me and threatened to "put a bullet between (my) eyes". The world's full of f...wits.

Anyway, toodle pip all - it's back to the Shiraz for Uncle Bitters.

Oh yes, because Essendon won, I did promise to give the squeeze " a jolly good flogging". However, I think I'll just [censored] myself and consider what ill luck caused me to be a Demon's supporter. Ron Barassi has a lot to answer for!

Edited by Bitter but optimistic

10 minutes ago, Bitter but optimistic said:

Offered him a "virtual handshake" and truce seeing it was such a scheizen day for all of us.

He was too "virtually" tough for that though.

I'm on a truce fest today, this club is too frustrating and disappointing for us to fight so much on the internet with each other.

2 minutes ago, stuie said:

Offered him a "virtual handshake" and truce seeing it was such a scheizen day for all of us.

He was too "virtually" tough for that though.

I'm on a truce fest today, this club is too frustrating and disappointing for us to fight so much on the internet with each other.

Good god Stu!!! You didn't get hijacked on a trip to Damascus did you?

18 minutes ago, Bitter but optimistic said:

Well I expect OD will return to his pessimistic ways after today's shitfest.  The only good thing about today was that I withdrew at the last moment. Let me rephrase that. I was unable  to attend to due to a late change of circumstance. So I am getting [censored] on a better quality vino than I would otherwise.

Plus I am not having to put up with Biffen's drugtaking.

Oh yes here's an odd one. I was the recipient of some road rage from a bikie today. He pulled up next to me and threatened to "put a bullet between (my) eyes". The world's full of f...wits.

Anyway, toodle pip all - it's back to the Shiraz for Uncle Bitters.

Oh yes, because Essendon won, I did promise to give the squeeze " a jolly good flogging". However, I think I'll just [censored] myself and consider what ill luck caused me to be a Demon's supporter. Ron Barassi has a lot to answer for!

Never a dull day at the manor for our Uncle Bitter.

I predicted this loss when the fixture came out and had not changed my view.

On the way to the game we were discussing what could happen and it did.

Then to hear Roos say some players were tired, in round 2,  is just the biggest cop out of all time.

Show some character and say we coached terribly and the players played the same.

I am more angry at yesterday than 186.

We have dumb coaches and dumb and lazy footballers.

5 hours ago, Moonshadow said:

The sun has risen, another glorious day. Think I might go for a walk, clear my mind of Stuie's withdrawn offer of beer at the Cricketers and enjoy life.

There was no offer. If you think Demonland resembles anything at all to do with the real world then I would not come back from the walk champ.

2 hours ago, stuie said:

There was no offer. If you think Demonland resembles anything at all to do with the real world then I would not come back from the walk champ.

Don't be like that stuie. If your feelings are hurt because I rejected the offer to meet up for a beer, then I sincerely apologise. Your defensiveness is understandable, but the rudeness is unbecoming a man of your high standing on this forum. 

3 hours ago, Moonshadow said:

Don't be like that stuie. If your feelings are hurt because I rejected the offer to meet up for a beer, then I sincerely apologise. Your defensiveness is understandable, but the rudeness is unbecoming a man of your high standing on this forum. 

Cliches as always.

Offered you a truce because I'm sick of the rubbish on here.

Says a lot that you were too "internet cool" for it. Jog on parrot, not interested in your web battles.

I know a lot of old bastards post here so I'm looking for some info. Is it still possible to buy old style desert boots? ( Brothel creepers in some circles) Poor old Uncle Bitter is a tad footsore of late and I used to find these rather comfortable. I don't think they'll clash with estate moleskins and Drizabone - I'm going for a more macho look (sans designer stubble of course) at the moment.

On 01/04/2016 at 11:49 PM, Red and Bluebeard said:

That is a hammering for us, OD ... :lol::)

Just a hiccup on the road to ten wins R and B.

We believed our own BS and got caught out.

I have one Criticism from Saturday well two actually.

Dunn is always in our side if Fit and The Prince is passed it. The game has passed him by.

We won't win next week never thought we would the trick will be to go into the game with intent something we did not do on Saturday.

That way we can make a game of it.

2 hours ago, Ethan Tremblay said:

I have several worn pairs, the downside (or possibly upside for you BBO) is they each potentially have urine, blood and arabic sand in and on them. If you purchase today I can also throw in some socks, do you have fabric softener? 

I always knew you were a decent chap Ethan. Rather than being tawdry and mentioning cash I propose an exchange. I have some wonderfully stained undergarments that may be to your taste and would more than compensate for the loss of the brothel creepers.