The No T$ No B$ Thread

Redleg

I remembered,then realised that was very stalker like,so just dropped the hint for everybody.

Unfortunately they must be dementia type posters on here who cant work things out.

Anyway,is it true the cruise takes in mexico and you get to barter with cartel members for biffs supplies?

Mexico and Columbia jazza!

But No I am way to much of a coward to be in involved with Biff's suppler arrangements.

On the pool deck with a big margeretta is more my style.

However I can tell you where to get the biggest Margeretta's in Mexico.

Mexico and Columbia jazza!

But No I am way to much of a coward to be in involved with Biff's suppler arrangements.

On the pool deck with a big margeretta is more my style.

However I can tell you where to get the biggest Margeretta's in Mexico.

Margareetas,injected for life preserving purposes or drank?

Margareetas,injected for life preserving purposes or drank?

Fortunately the later .

Humans are interesting don't ask me why but the only time I drink them is when I am in California or Mexico.

They seem to go with the vibe over there.

Never have one in Australia.

Fortunately the later .

Humans are interesting don't ask me why but the only time I drink them is when I am in California or Mexico.

They seem to go with the vibe over there.

Never have one in Australia.

Never left australia and dont intend too.

Most bleeding heart libs on this site seem to spend more time overseas than here.

Poor old biff and bbo cant even get passports to move out of their respective enclaves.braceletts removed in 2034 so im told.

Most bleeding heart libs on this site seem to spend more time overseas than here.

Poor old biff and bbo cant even get passports to move out of their respective enclaves.braceletts removed in 2034 so im told.

Compared to some I have travelled quite a bit.

A lot of it has been paid for by work so that is good.

I have enjoyed most trips jazza but they always make me realise how good we have it in Australia.

There are only a couple of places I could live permanently and you never really know till you do it I guess.

• Like 1

The big question is have you ever left the farm / Victoria?

The big question is have you ever left the farm / Victoria?

Yep,had a holiday with missus when married,Barossa valley 6 days.

Go to dees game at least 12 times per year.thats enough holiday for me.

Although once booked a motel for 2nd honeymoon in melbourne and when realised it was the Gat,jumped into car and returned home,but did get missus, fish n chips on way home{im a romantic at heart} and parked for awhile at Mt Defiance and "whale watched"

• Like 2

Although once booked a motel for 2nd honeymoon in melbourne and when realised it was the Gat,jumped into car and returned home,but did get missus, fish n chips on way home{im a romantic at heart} and parked for awhile at Mt Defiance and "whale watched"

I was going to fly to Tasmania once and was asked for my passport at the airport. True story.

Further romantic gems from the farm

1.gif

funny-love-quote-for-him-true-love-quote

Jesus jizza, I didn't realise you were so sophisticated!

Did Clark play four games in 2014 ?

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/magpies-make-a-pitch-for-mitch-clark-20140909-10eobl.html

I thought it was Zero, but then again I may be confused as I am a MFC member.

Jesus jizza, I didn't realise you were so sophisticated!

Yep,take the dishes out of the sink before i urinate.

• Like 2

Yep,take the dishes out of the sink before i urinate.

Cant believe you use dishes Jizz.

Thought you just killed em and cooked em on the coals.

you toff you.

Cant believe you use dishes Jizz.

Thought you just killed em and cooked em on the coals.

you toff you.

Yes I can picture jizza strutting about in the moleskins and handmade RM Williams boots. Complete with stetson made from tanned udders of course. Must bring a tear to the poddy calves eyes.

No stetson{i dont wear hats}

Spose i am a bit of a toff,now that i think about it.I dont rip off stubbie tops with me teeth.

Its actually fox season and im spending more on bullets than beer ATM.bloody greenies got fox traps banned.

Anybody who knows a young richardhead that wants too shoot and pay for his own ammo,send him my way.

And no,not shoot as in needle shoot biff.

Spose i am a bit of a toff,now that i think about it.I dont rip off stubbie tops with me teeth.

Its actually fox season and im spending more on bullets than beer ATM.bloody greenies got fox traps banned.

Anybody who knows a young richardhead that wants too shoot and pay for his own ammo,send him my way.

The more I read your posts, the more impressive you loom jizza. I think it's time you started to spend more time in polite society. Daisycutter's your man. He has innumerable contacts and could help you unleash your potential.

as a fellow hill billy maybe bbo could loan you some of his lads

they are noted for their ability to trample foxes to death. no bullets required

they'd probably enjoy a change of scenery too, living in romsey

as a fellow hill billy maybe bbo could loan you some of his lads

they are noted for their ability to trample foxes to death. no bullets required

they'd probably enjoy a change of scenery too, living in romsey

The samba deer down here would round em up and give unprotected germs to em.

Besides my grass is reserved for cows.

Edited by jazza