The No T$ No B$ Thread

Redleg

Uncle

I have several pairs of Ugg Boots available for sale if you are interested. They are Size 13 though, you know what they say about men with big feet! 

27 minutes ago, Earl Hood said:

Uncle

I have several pairs of Ugg Boots available for sale if you are interested. They are Size 13 though, you know what they say about men with big feet! 

They like to stick them in sheep skin pouches?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Earl Hood said:

Uncle

How very sartorial of you Earl!

I must say I have been under   overwhelmed by the many generous offers above from d'landers trying to get rid off rubbish   going the extra yard to help out.

Now as to Ugg Boots, an elegant item to be sure, there are important issues of authenticity and verification that must be satisfied. A  genuine Ugg Boot must originate from Moe and thus the question of whether your urban self would know of such a worthy hovel  hamlet is raised. However, I realize you are man of honourable intent Earl so I would be happy to inspect the goods.

Might I suggest you send Conchita over to The Manor and I shall examine the pelt personally.

42 minutes ago, Bitter but optimistic said:

I must say I have been under   overwhelmed by the many generous offers above from d'landers trying to get rid off rubbish   going the extra yard to help out.

Now as to Ugg Boots, an elegant item to be sure, there are important issues of authenticity and verification that must be satisfied. A  genuine Ugg Boot must originate from Moe and thus the question of whether your urban self would know of such a worthy hovel  hamlet is raised. However, I realize you are man of honourable intent Earl so I would be happy to inspect the goods.

Might I suggest you send Conchita over to The Manor and I shall examine the pelt personally.

well i'm surprised at you bitters. surely an esteemed country squire like you would never ever be seen dead in any ugg boot not made from the finest alpaca hide. to think you would be seen abroad in footwear made from a lowly common sheep is unthinkable

• Like 1

1 hour ago, daisycutter said:

well i'm surprised at you bitters. surely an esteemed country squire like you would never ever be seen dead in any ugg boot not made from the finest alpaca hide. to think you would be seen abroad in footwear made from a lowly common sheep is unthinkable

He likes to go incognito, DC.

5 minutes ago, Maple Demon said:

He likes to go incognito, DC.

the mind boggles at the impossibility of such a task, mable, but i should give credit for at least attempting it. although, having not seen the inhabitants of romsey village it might not be so difficult a task 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bitter but optimistic said:

I believe that there are authentication issues abound for the actual name "Ugg Boots"

I beleive that fairly ordinary looking females in ancestral times were made to wear UGG boots as a sign to all potentail suitors that they were in fact to be given a wide berth. The UGG in this case standing for UGLY! on the other hand the name "OG" Was afforded an unyeilding mark of respect. The reference to OG ( boots)  in this instance referes to women and in some cases men as being O ( Obviously) G ( Geared) so Obviuosly Geared is the correct meaning.

So there are UG Boots and OG Boots

There are or were also TREADS and what an item they were... Sandals with old car tyres as soles! Used to last forever no blow outs there uncle bitters!

I, myself have several pairs of OG Boots and certainly no UGG boots!

May I enquire Uncle Bitters what type you have or wish to procure??

Also Morticia Adams looked lovely in any boots!! Eh

Edited by picket fence

2 hours ago, Bitter but optimistic said:

did you want conchita to bring the boots too? may as well kill two birds with one stone

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, daisycutter said:

did you want conchita to bring the boots too? may as well kill two birds with one stone

Careful, DC, sounds like you are veering into Biffen's territory. He might send some associates to have a 'chat' with you.

2 hours ago, daisycutter said:

I make exceptions for iconic products. The Moe Ugg is right up there with the Jackie Howe and Budgy Smugglers. The authentic used Moe Ugg is distinguished by slight stretch marks from contant insertion of the fifty pack of Winnie Blues.

3 hours ago, Bitter but optimistic said:

Now as to Ugg Boots, an elegant item to be sure, there are important issues of authenticity and verification that must be satisfied. A  genuine Ugg Boot must originate from Moe ...

Surely the Mocassin has been overlooked when it comes to Moe - Mocassin capital?...or is that Frankston?

1 hour ago, picket fence said:

I believe that there are authentication issues abound for the actual name "Ugg Boots"

I beleive that fairly ordinary looking females in ancestral times were made to wear UGG boots as a sign to all potentail suitors that they were in fact to be given a wide berth. The UGG in this case standing for UGLY! on the other hand the name "OG" Was afforded an unyeilding mark of respect. The reference to OG ( boots)  in this instance referes to women and in some cases men as being O ( Obviously) G ( Geared) so Obviuosly Geared is the correct meaning.

So there are UG Boots and OG Boots

There are or were also TREADS and what an item they were... Sandals with old car tyres as soles! Used to last forever no blow outs there uncle bitters!

I, myself have several pairs of OG Boots and certainly no UGG boots!

May I enquire Uncle Bitters what type you have or wish to procure??

Also Morticia Adams looked lovely in any boots!! Eh

Pickett your depth and breadth of knowledge on this subject is quite astounding but, due to your lewd giggling over the lovely Morticia, I must refuse to do business with you. I have my principles you understand!!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bitter but optimistic said:

A worthy point but, as mentioned above, the moccies lacked the practical advantage of being able to store the ciggies or hide the stash.

NZ should be the biggest exporter of UGG boots. Their economy would survive the most tumultuos times ahead if they just keep up with their deep desire for producing sheep.

4 hours ago, H_T said:

NZ should be the biggest exporter of UGG boots. Their economy would survive the most tumultuos times ahead if they just keep up with their deep desire for producing sheep.

Or a bleating Cricket team!