Ultimate Footy

JACKATTACK

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Broughton for Ottens was a fair trade... It seems ruckmen are a high commodity. Especially those with DP. Hopefully Kosi comes in and plays ruck! That will solve a big ruck problem for me

A Ruck-Forward player is very powerful position. JCB has pretty strong Ruck stocks with Jolly and Ottens to choose from.

Now Corrected itself.

Very wierd gave me some false selection concerns only 20 minutes from bounce.

Must be Gremlins in the system

Yep - was hoping that this was correct- stuffed up my selections due to this..PROTEST.

How in hell do we get the stats for a match(this match).It says auto refresh-where do we refresh for God's sake- this is very frustrating

Edited by jayceebee31

Congrats to Eth38 for picking Jarryd Blair. :P

Talk about someone blowing his OWN trumpet

Edited by 45HG16
The sniping is beyond ridiculous and completely unnecessary. I have removed that section.

Talk about someone blowing his OWN trumpet

I'm just in shock that he managed to kick five goals...he was only in my team because Ultimate Footy had Jeff Garlett as not playing

Back to Earth with a thud this week after a shock loss to Dee-voted. Midfield fired blanks!

The Rovers will be bolstered next round with the return of Rioli and Rawlings in a clash with top-of-the-ladder Robbo24.

With Supercoach and Dreamteam on hiatus, expecting some serious horse trading in UF this week.

Back to Earth with a thud this week after a shock loss to Dee-voted. Midfield fired blanks!

The Rovers will be bolstered next round with the return of Rioli and Rawlings in a clash with top-of-the-ladder Robbo24.

With Supercoach and Dreamteam on hiatus, expecting some serious horse trading in UF this week.

Yep. Focus will be on UF this week.

Can't lose close games like that. Should be 2-0-1...

JackAttack. In the battle of the only-defeated I just had your measure. Gilbert's 5 tackles at the end won it for me!

I actually love UF for playing in the weeks DT and SC aren't. These week's off are stupid!

Another 5-4 loss. By a couple of tackles, it's a cruel game at times.

This will be an interesting week with the 3 clubs on Byes. Whoever is playing me is in luck, I have my 4 best players out.

OLD MAN RIVER- Enjoy the belting. I thought you would be man enough to congrat the winner. Unfortunately, I have to wait till rd 18 to humilate you once again.Outcoached- out played.Now Devoted's turn.

OLD MAN RIVER- Enjoy the belting. I thought you would be man enough to congrat the winner. Unfortunately, I have to wait till rd 18 to humilate you once again.Outcoached- out played.Now Devoted's turn.

JCB - Such an unprovoked attack!

Nothing like getting ahead of yourself & beating your own chest

Your comments noted & filed for round 18

Put him back in his box Deevoted

I'm putting Jarrad Waite on the trade table for anyone who is short a quality tall forward. Hasn't set the world on fire to date but has genuine talent and could spring to life at anytime.

I have some decent mid-tier mids on my books as well if you think a doubler swap might work.

I'm looking for a quality mid and possibly a decent mid sized forward.

Hit me up!

I should have realised Morton would have been the sub. Bad coaching. Congrats rpfc on opening your account.

I was even surprised that Morton played at all. I thought they would definately give him a run at Casey. Congrats on being open and honest with yourself whilst being a good sportsman, unlike some others.Well done.You have been a little lucky previuosly.I should have beaten you-re Powell being a late withdrawal. O well, we can't win them all.Can we Old Man River.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.