Chip Frawley

wonnabeeri

hopefully ricky petterd does the same as his best mate and committs to this footy club! :)

News of the year!

With GWS having 2 years at uncontracted players that means everyone whose contract expires prior to and including the end of 2012 is available - that's EVERYONE on our list except Davey and now Frawley.

It would be a major achievement to not lose a player in this process, but some are more important than others and Chip is in my highest group.

Sorry? TWO years at uncontracted players??!

Where did you hear this? That's not correct...

Sorry? TWO years at uncontracted players??!

Where did you hear this? That's not correct...

They get to choose ONE uncontracted player from 2 years. Not one from each. Basically it just means you have to sign your better players over the period of time the 2 new clubs will have the chance to recruit them. GC this year (I believe they only get the one year) and GWS the two years following that. Meaning Frawley's out of the woods.

Gee you wouldn't want to be a footy manager/list manager would you?

They get to choose ONE uncontracted player from 2 years. Not one from each. Basically it just means you have to sign your better players over the period of time the 2 new clubs will have the chance to recruit them. GC this year (I believe they only get the one year) and GWS the two years following that. Meaning Frawley's out of the woods.

^That is my understanding.

Yeah I think this is right. But Jon Ralph's article in the HUN today brings about some confusion I think:

But the 21-year-old's contract takes him out of the three-year window which allows Gold Coast and Greater Western Sydney to sign uncontracted players.

Yeah I think this is right. But Jon Ralph's article in the HUN today brings about some confusion I think:

But the 21-year-old's contract takes him out of the three-year window which allows Gold Coast and Greater Western Sydney to sign uncontracted players.

I think Dappa's summation adds up to that "3 year window"

1 (GC) + 2 (GWS) = 3.

The fire hasn't started......it's well and truly burining now!

Nah, we're just stoking it for now, letting it grow and develop to its own accord.

We'll add the fuel soon enough...then we'll sit back and enjoy the fireworks !

DB and the FD have only just started moulding. Couple more ingredients still to add.

Just remember, there will still be a few hurdles and steep learning curves to come to. But we'll enjoy seeing them tackle it.

because that would of made sense.

I don't think Frawley was actually given a match up until about half way through the third quarter after La Cras had had about his 6th shot on goal. A light bulb must have gone off in the coaches box, "[censored], we may have to get Frawley on this guy!". Unfortunatley, the horse had bolted.

I don't think Frawley was actually given a match up until about half way through the third quarter after La Cras had had about his 6th shot on goal. A light bulb must have gone off in the coaches box, "[censored], we may have to get Frawley on this guy!". Unfortunatley, the horse had bolted.

i suppose the coaching staff could throw it back to it being a development year and finding players limitations. i would of thought warnock on kennedy and chip on lecras from the start, but did you see lecras burn chip on the lead in the second half, the boys got some pace.

i suppose the coaching staff could throw it back to it being a development year and finding players limitations. i would of thought warnock on kennedy and chip on lecras from the start, but did you see lecras burn chip on the lead in the second half, the boys got some pace.

And they hit him lace out on the chest every time he led.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.