Who will win the 2009 Bluey?

Yze_Magic

2009 Bluey  

110 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm not 100% sure how the voting system works, however i think it favors a player that plays all games.

And based on the Demonland votes, Davey has it in the bag!

Not necessarily, Moloney has recently made a challenge, see last round.

BTW, McLean has played nearly every game this year but will he win it by a mile this year? Oh that right he has been injured.

Throw some more bait on the hook, cast the rod again, you will get another bite or two RR.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not 100% sure how the voting system works, however i think it favors a player that plays all games.

From Oct 2008

"The Truscott Medal is decided by votes from each member of the match committee -- senior coach Dean Bailey and assistants Paul Williams, Mark Williams, Josh Mahoney and Sean Wellman.

After each round, the match committee rated the best players with a score out of four. There is no limit to the number of players who can receive votes, and the maximum amount of votes a player can receive in a round is 20."

Given that Bruce won last year with 75 votes from 22 games it's a pretty safe bet that a final step was missed in the quote above. The maximum (20) per player per game is divided by the number of judges, 5. as 75/22 = 3.4 / 4 per game.

Edited by Trident

Bit too deep and philosophical for me H, I'll stick to the thread.

Either someone hacked into my account and posted under my alias, or I was extremely [censored] when I got home last night from a junior footy function/dinner, as I have no recollection of having made that post - or what it means.

Edited by Hannabal

Guest JACKtheRIPPER

davey by a mile, and to fools who think cams no good, i hope all our young players show the same dedication he has to the MFC.

Guest ErnieRuckles

Morton played really well in the first 10 or so games, and while has drifted slightly as late, I think will be top 10.

But it's between Moloney and Davey, no question.

Nothing like leaving out one of the MAIN CONTENDERS in the poll. Like an East Timor 'election'. Guess it gives YM the HOLLOW satisfaction that Cam did not poll one vote in his little communist style poll. You could be outraged yet again YM when Brucey makes it back to back wins.

Bobby,

I did have Bruce in the poll at the start.

But he got 3 early votes which was obviously just people trying to annoy me, so I had no choice but to delete him.

From Oct 2008

"The Truscott Medal is decided by votes from each member of the match committee -- senior coach Dean Bailey and assistants Paul Williams, Mark Williams, Josh Mahoney and Sean Wellman.

After each round, the match committee rated the best players with a score out of four. There is no limit to the number of players who can receive votes, and the maximum amount of votes a player can receive in a round is 20."

Given that Bruce won last year with 75 votes from 22 games it's a pretty safe bet that a final step was missed in the quote above. The maximum (20) per player per game is divided by the number of judges, 5. as 75/22 = 3.4 / 4 per game.

Thanks

Who cares ?

:D

Actually you are being quite unfair. Bruce has been rewarded for his consistency and durability. I think Bruce will give it a shake again this year.

Yup. Not sure he'll win it... depends on how Davey and Moloney's last half-dozen rounds go.

Bobby,

I did have Bruce in the poll at the start.

But he got 3 early votes which was obviously just people trying to annoy me, so I had no choice but to delete him.

Trying to annoy you? Or offering their honest opinion? You're a clown.

I'd put Bruce at about 2nd or 3rd for my own opinion, however the way the footy department feels about him,I'd put him in first. Can't vote in this mickey-mouse, Y_M garbage until Bruce's name is put back in.

This poll can not be taken seriously until Cameron Bruce's name is added to it

When I had my first look at the 'poll' results yesterday, I was very surprised to read the words 'You have already voted in this poll'. This was news to me and I assure you I hadn't. More tricks by YM?

When I had my first look at the 'poll' results yesterday, I was very surprised to read the words 'You have already voted in this poll'. This was news to me and I assure you I hadn't. More tricks by YM?

Yeah Bobby, I magically fixed the poll so you couldn't vote.

You twit. :lol:

Yeah Bobby, I magically fixed the poll so you couldn't vote.

You twit. :lol:

You are pretty clever with computers YM. Anything is possible by you. eg. Your automatic footnote whenever 'Mono' makes a post. I honestly did not vote but still got the message that I had. Did this happen to others?

You weren't on the [censored] with Hannabal were you ?

Cameron Bruce just to [censored] off YM.

As for the poll, I voted Moloney who deserves it the most.

Perhaps YM drew up the poll list???? :lol:

Did you click view results before you voted?

What footnote is that?

I did click view results but never intended to vote. The footnote comes at the bottom of all of Mono's posts signed by YM. It says something like 'You know nothing about football, Bruce lover' It even popped up when YM was banned from the site. I'm sure you have seen it.

If you click "view results" in brackets it automatically nulls your vote (as in, you can't see the results then try and give your response).

I'm pretty sure that's Mono's signature, designed to have a go at YM for something he said to Mono.