Jump to content

  • Demonland Interviews

Sign in to follow this  
Macca

Monkey Business

Recommended Posts

Best Bets

Italian Serie A Sunday 1.00am

Torino (win) & +2.5 Goals Match Score $2.30 vs Parma

Italian Serie A Sunday 6.30am

Genoa vs Napoli (win) & +2.5 Goals Match Score $2.10

Edited by Macca
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 best bets in so far ... paying 20-1 (non boosted)

 

French Ligue 1 Sunday at 03:00  Guingamp v Lyon

Lyon Win/Over 1.5 goals $1.95

EPL Sunday at 04:30  Crystal Palace v Tottenham 

Tottenham Win/Over 1.5 goals $2.15

Italian Serie A Sunday 1.00am

Torino (win) & +2.5 Goals Match Score $2.30 vs Parma

Italian Serie A Sunday 6.30am

Genoa vs Napoli (win) & +2.5 Goals Match Score $2.10

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reckon I might switch back to Sun/Mon overnight sports @Wadda We Sing  @Dee Zephyr 

A lot of the better performed soccer teams in Europe play on Sunday's and that's where I usually try and find some value.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/11/2018 at 9:06 AM, Macca said:

Reckon I might switch back to Sun/Mon overnight sports @Wadda We Sing  @Dee Zephyr 

A lot of the better performed soccer teams in Europe play on Sunday's and that's where I usually try and find some value.

Ok Macca. Im now in Germany, Frankfurt so ill see if i can gain any insider tips for the Bundesliga!

Actually just looking at last weeks results, every match bar 1 was at least 3 goals scored.

Edited by Wadda We Sing
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Wadda We Sing said:

Ok Macca. Im now in Germany, Frankfurt so ill see if i can gain any insider tips for the Bundesliga!

Actually just looking at last weeks results, every match bar 1 was at least 3 goals scored.

This Contiki tour is taking you everywhere Wadda ... it's like one of those Michael Palin adventures.  "Wadda's European Extravaganza" which includes Cartwheels in Copenhagen and Dancing in Dubrovnik.  The 'Tour Diary' available at all good book stores (I'm hearing)

And yeah,  that's why I am switching to Sun/Mon picks ... because of the quality of teams and the match-score factor.  As an example ... Man City were a moral against Man Utd last Monday morning and we saw 4 goals in the game. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Best Bet:

Augsburg V Eintracht Frankfurt/ Frankfurt to win Match score +2.5 goals $3.80

Mainz v Borussia Dortmond/ Borussia Dortmond and + 2.5 goals $2.40

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Macca said:

This Contiki tour is taking you everywhere Wadda ... it's like one of those Michael Palin adventures.  "Wadda's European Extravaganza" which includes Cartwheels in Copenhagen and Dancing in Dubrovnik.  The 'Tour Diary' available at all good book stores (I'm hearing)

And yeah,  that's why I am switching to Sun/Mon picks ... because of the quality of teams and the match-score factor.  As an example ... Man City were a moral against Man Utd last Monday morning and we saw 4 goals in the game. 

Yes its Contiki indeed Macca and im the oldest guy on the tour! I actually dont get to travel that much, so im making the most of it! Thanks for coming along on the ride!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Wadda We Sing said:

Best Bet:

Augsburg V Eintracht Frankfurt/ Frankfurt to win Match score +2.5 goals $3.80

Mainz v Borussia Dortmond/ Borussia Dortmond and + 2.5 goals $2.40

These games are being played the weekend after next Wadda as we've got the Nations League this weekend.  Leave them up if you want though and we can use them for the following weekend

Anyway,  here are my tips for this weekend.  Bit of value involved so make of them what you will.  There are a number of other classic match-ups in League A this weekend featuring the Netherlands, Germany,  Italy,  France & Spain. 

Nations League Monday 1.00am

England Win & +2.5 Goals Match Score ($3.00) vs Croatia

Nations League Monday 6.45am

Switzerland vs Belgium Win & +2.5 Goals Match Score ($3.40)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Best Bets

Uefa Nations League 

Tuesday 20th at 06:45

Czech Republic Win v Slovakia - $2.15

Tuesday 20th at 06:45

Bulgaria Win and Over 1.5 match goals v Slovenia- $2.30

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bit late but here are the 4 collated best bets ... spread out over the next 2 mornings and involves the UEFA Nations League games only.

Adds up to a more than tidy 50-1

 

Nations League Monday 1.00am

England Win & +2.5 Goals Match Score ($3.00) vs Croatia

Nations League Monday 6.45am

Switzerland vs Belgium Win & +2.5 Goals Match Score ($3.40)

Uefa Nations League  Tuesday 20th at 06:45

Czech Republic Win v Slovakia - $2.15

Tuesday 20th at 06:45

Bulgaria Win and Over 1.5 match goals v Slovenia- $2.30

Edited by Macca
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 11/15/2018 at 2:08 PM, Macca said:

These games are being played the weekend after next Wadda as we've got the Nations League this weekend.  Leave them up if you want though and we can use them for the following weekend

Anyway,  here are my tips for this weekend.  Bit of value involved so make of them what you will.  There are a number of other classic match-ups in League A this weekend featuring the Netherlands, Germany,  Italy,  France & Spain. 

Nations League Monday 1.00am

England Win & +2.5 Goals Match Score ($3.00) vs Croatia

Nations League Monday 6.45am

Switzerland vs Belgium Win & +2.5 Goals Match Score ($3.40)

Ok , my mistake. Lets take them for that weekend then.

Some weird results in the soccer?......Belgium scoring the first 2 goals then losing 5-2? Talk about asleep at the wheel!  Dont they say a 2-0 lead is the worst score in football or something?

Edited by Wadda We Sing
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Weekend Specials

Monday 2.15am La Liga

$1.95 Sevilla Win & +2.5 Goals Match Score vs Real Valladolid

Monday 4.00am  Serie A

$2.70 Lazio Win & +2.5 Goals Match Score vs AC Milan

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Best Bets 

EPL Monday 00:30

Bournemouth v Arsenal Win $1.95

French Ligue 1 Monday 07:00

Amiens v Marseille Win $1.80

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here are the 6 best bets ... adds up to a nice return of 168-1 (non-boosted)

 

Sunday 1.30am Bundesliga

Augsburg V Eintracht Frankfurt/ Frankfurt to win Match score +2.5 goals $3.80

Sunday 1.30am Bundesliga

Mainz v Borussia Dortmond/ Borussia Dortmond and + 2.5 goals $2.40

EPL Monday 00:30

Bournemouth v Arsenal Win $1.95

French Ligue 1 Monday 07:00

Amiens v Marseille Win $1.80

Monday 2.15am La Liga

$1.95 Sevilla Win & +2.5 Goals Match Score vs Real Valladolid

Monday 4.00am  Serie A

$2.70 Lazio Win & +2.5 Goals Match Score vs AC Milan

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/15/2018 at 11:11 PM, Wadda We Sing said:

Best Bet:

Augsburg V Eintracht Frankfurt/ Frankfurt to win Match score +2.5 goals $3.80

Mainz v Borussia Dortmond/ Borussia Dortmond and + 2.5 goals $2.40

I ended up taking the 'Match Score' of +2.5 goals in the Dortmund game so my multi is still alive Wadda ... I figured the odds weren't much different anyway and thought you may have meant it that way as well. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Macca said:

I ended up taking the 'Match Score' of +2.5 goals in the Dortmund game so my multi is still alive Wadda ... I figured the odds weren't much different anyway and thought you may have meant it that way as well. 

Ok cool. No i did actually mean Dortmond...the away team yes. I thought it was a good pick based on their previous results and Mainz are not strong.

Also a good win to Frankfurt, which i picked for the same reason, 3.80 was overs.

Glad my picks got us off to a good start. :)

 

Edited by Wadda We Sing
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/23/2018 at 9:56 PM, Dee Zephyr said:

Best Bets 

EPL Monday 00:30

Bournemouth v Arsenal Win $1.95

French Ligue 1 Monday 07:00

Amiens v Marseille Win $1.80

Got both of yours up DZ ... well picked!

Both mine missed but head-to-head sports bets are nearly always dicey propositions. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Macca said:

Got both of yours up DZ ... well picked!

Both mine missed but head-to-head sports bets are nearly always dicey propositions. 

I nearly pulled off a decent multi overnight Macca. I enjoy Saturday night/ early Sunday morning games where I can stay up and livestream a few games. Had a good collect in the English leagues on the weekend so I had a bit of a go last night at some big odds. 

Went for Lazio, Arsenal, Marseille and Olympiacos all to win and over 2.5 goals. 90-1 for this particular multi. Not complaining though, always grateful to finish the weekend in front. 

Edited by Dee Zephyr
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Dee Zephyr said:

I nearly pulled off a decent multi overnight Macca. I enjoy Saturday night/ early Sunday morning games where I can stay up and livestream a few games. Had a good collect in the English leagues on the weekend so I had a bit of a go last night at some big odds. 

Went for Lazio, Arsenal, Marseille and Olympiacos all to win and over 2.5 goals. 90-1 for this particular multi. Not complaining though, always grateful to finish the weekend in front. 

Yeah it's not the money lost with these multi's as the outlay is at a minimum ... it's more the missed large collect DZ.  But well done on your weekend collect.  

I reckon we're on the right track but you always need a good dose of luck anyway.  4 from 6 with our picks this week so we're not far away. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Macca said:

Yeah it's not the money lost with these multi's as the outlay is at a minimum ... it's more the missed large collect DZ.  But well done on your weekend collect.  

I reckon we're on the right track but you always need a good dose of luck anyway.  4 from 6 with our picks this week so we're not far away. 

Yeah I’m liking the concept here. Up to the individual to mix and match with the options available.

I was extremely lucky to collect on my early Sunday multi. Was down to my last leg and needed over 2.5 goals for that game. I last remember looking at the clock in the 83rd minute before dozing off with the score 1-0 to the away team. Wake up in the morning to see the home team scored two goals in the 88th. How that’s even possible I’m not sure. 2 in the same minute? 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Dee Zephyr said:

Yeah I’m liking the concept here. Up to the individual to mix and match with the options available.

I was extremely lucky to collect on my early Sunday multi. Was down to my last leg and needed over 2.5 goals for that game. I last remember looking at the clock in the 83rd minute before dozing off with the score 1-0 to the away team. Wake up in the morning to see the home team scored two goals in the 88th. How that’s even possible I’m not sure. 2 in the same minute?

There are a lot of late goals in soccer especially involving the best teams so the +2.5 Match Score as the 'extra' is a good option.  But not always of course.  

Certain teams get it done more than others but sometimes the choices are limited so you have to take a chance.  Been keeping an eye on the NBA as an option but the results in the NBA have been up and down all season.  Good teams losing at home has been quite prevalent. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Macca said:

There are a lot of late goals in soccer especially involving the best teams so the +2.5 Match Score as the 'extra' is a good option.  But not always of course.  

Certain teams get it done more than others but sometimes the choices are limited so you have to take a chance.  Been keeping an eye on the NBA as an option but the results in the NBA have been up and down all season.  Good teams losing at home has been quite prevalent. 

I’ve been looking at the NBA also, tried a few multis without success. There’s certainly been some mixed results. I’m trying the single bets every now and then, mostly the pick the score double. Always go the both teams 120+ for value but the scoring has been high this season and the odds aren’t great. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sport Specials.

Spanish Primera Division Monday at 02:15

Girona v Atletico Madrid 

Atletico Win by 2+ goals $3.20

If you fancy Atletico just to win $1.75 

To win by the 1 goal $3.30. The options are there, I really like them this weekend.

Italian Serie A Tuesday at 06:30

Atalanta v Napoli (win) $2.10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Weekend Specials

Monday 3.15am EPL

$2.00 Liverpool Win & +2.5 Goals Match Score vs Everton

Monday 4.00am Bundesliga

$2.75 Eintracht Frankfurt Win & +2.5 Goals Match Score vs Wolfsburg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 Best bets in so far but the 4 add up to a handy 36-1 (non boosted)

 

Spanish Primera Division Monday at 02:15

Girona v Atletico Madrid 

Atletico Win by 2+ goals $3.20

 

Italian Serie A Tuesday at 06:30

Atalanta v Napoli (win) $2.10

 

Monday 3.15am EPL

$2.00 Liverpool Win & +2.5 Goals Match Score vs Everton

 

Monday 4.00am Bundesliga

$2.75 Eintracht Frankfurt Win & +2.5 Goals Match Score vs Wolfsburg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×