Sign in to follow this  
*DeesGal*

Three Games Left in 08

Ok so there are three games to be played in the comp this year - WCE, Port and Richmond. Now that we got last night's slaughtering out of the way, we should be able to win some of these games, at least one as a minimum. I am not sure how the draft picks work but does it mean that we shouldn't be striving to get off the bottom of the ladder so we can get the first pick?...

If it's not the case and we should be striving for these wins in our remaining games, I just hope Bails is out there with the players really driving them hard and getting them focused and more confident. I noticed he gave the guys a serve during half time and hope he really gets them out there and working harder... I just don't think we should be quitting now or simply going through the motions of the final rounds, we need to redeem ourselves especially after the good work in some of the games (excluding last night) of late even though we didn't win them.

Last night's game aside, there's one reason I keep supporting the Dees for and that is we are a team with Spirit.

Last night's game aside, there's one reason I keep supporting the Dees for and that is we are a team with Spirit.

I stuck it out to the finish, as tough as it was. West Coast next week. Probably a win for the Dees and their last for the season.

we want two wins but not 3 i recon

obviously we want the priority pick and i think we'll finish bottom anyway, but winning 4 games or less is more important than finishing bottom

i'm hoping that we can trade sylvia and a 3rd or 4th rounder for a another 1st rounder, giving us 4 top 20 picks

we want two wins but not 3 i recon

obviously we want the priority pick and i think we'll finish bottom anyway, but winning 4 games or less is more important than finishing bottom

i'm hoping that we can trade sylvia and a 3rd or 4th rounder for a another 1st rounder, giving us 4 top 20 picks

Why can't we beat Port Adelaide? No Tredrea, no Kane Cornes, terribly out of form and wanting to finish as low as possible on the ladder.

Why can't we beat Port Adelaide? No Tredrea, no Kane Cornes, terribly out of form and wanting to finish as low as possible on the ladder.

Because the last time we won at AAMI Stadium the Germans were invading Poland.

I stuck it out to the finish, as tough as it was. West Coast next week. Probably a win for the Dees and their last for the season.

onya hightower for hangin in there on such a cold and rainy night, just hope you were at least undercover :)

I think nugget might be onto something and even though I would love to think we could get two wins, I will go conservative, hope for one and then have an excuse to celebrate like crazy.

jaded has a point about away games, look at what happened when we played freo, should have won that one at least.

I just hope bails is out there right now training with them and getting them to practise those ball skills, we have to get an edge somehow and why not through hard work and perseverance?....................

Guest unstable punt
Ok so there are three games to be played in the comp this year - WCE, Port and Richmond. Now that we got last night's slaughtering out of the way, we should be able to win some of these games, at least one as a minimum. I am not sure how the draft picks work but does it mean that we shouldn't be striving to get off the bottom of the ladder so we can get the first pick?...

If it's not the case and we should be striving for these wins in our remaining games, I just hope Bails is out there with the players really driving them hard and getting them focused and more confident. I noticed he gave the guys a serve during half time and hope he really gets them out there and working harder... I just don't think we should be quitting now or simply going through the motions of the final rounds, we need to redeem ourselves especially after the good work in some of the games (excluding last night) of late even though we didn't win them.

we will win next week and that will be it

Look, we should lose to WCE just to prove that we can do it, unlike the Carltank game last year. We've worked ourselves up for this loss.. what do you think the Geelong flogging was all about? Percentage!

Then we go ahead and and beat PA over there, a) because we can and 'b) to shut their supporters up.

Then the only job left to do is keep the Ferals out of the finals in the last game, just for spite.

Our footy department should then have all the tools they need to draft til their heart's content.

Because the last time we won at AAMI Stadium the Germans were invading Poland.

My first laugh on this beautiful Sunday...... LOL..... That was gold!! :lol:

I hope we [censored] Port, but go down to the Weagles. One more win!