Next year will be worse!

kozi

we can't really afford to be delisting anyone at years end.

most changes you can make to a list in 1 season is around 8.

Retiring at yrs end-

Whelan- definitely will retire. body has failed him

Neitz- definitely will retire.

Holland- definitely will retire

Yze- definitely will retire

McDonald- most probably his body will finally give up on him by yrs end. might go one more yr.

White- see McDonald

that's 6 already.

Warnock will obviously be delisted, he was only kept on the list this yr in case of disaster striking our KPP.

Jamar will be lucky to hold his spot after so many shitty yrs on our list but i think he's contracted.

that's 8...we don't have much room to move for making delistings

Is the 8 an AFL rule or your interpretation of it?

It will be like dragging an anchor retaining 3 of Bode, Weetra and CJ.

Jamar is a problem and is contracted (at low rates) until 2009. Could we trade for a 6th round pick?

Is the 8 an AFL rule or your interpretation of it?

It will be like dragging an anchor retaining 3 of Bode, Weetra and CJ.

Jamar is a problem and is contracted (at low rates) until 2009. Could we trade for a 6th round pick?

my interpretation.

any more than 10 list changes, and ur in for a definite bottom 4 result.

CJ will also be delisted

my interpretation.

any more than 10 list changes, and ur in for a definite bottom 4 result.

CJ will also be delisted

I think with retirements and delistings we will change to the max amount.

Our biggest issue is that unlike Hawthorn of four years ago we have little to trade of marketable value.

For what it's worth, if this year really continues as badly as current form suggests, we are entitled to priority pick no. 1, not just the number 17 - the rule is 'less than ten wins over previous two years', not 'less than five wins in both of the previous two years'. So then we'd have picks 1 and 2 coming in to the list, as well as perhaps five other picks further down the draft order.

Wrong. WE CANNOT GET A FIRST ROUND PRIORITY PICK THIS YEAR. NOT EVEN IF WE LOSE EVERY GAME BY 250 PTS.

Pratt paid Riley off and screwed us over.

Wrong. WE CANNOT GET A FIRST ROUND PRIORITY PICK THIS YEAR. NOT EVEN IF WE LOSE EVERY GAME BY 250 PTS.

Pratt paid Riley off and screwed us over.

but, unlesss afl changes the rules, we will get one the following year.

No way will we win more than 3 this year or next - I'm comfortable with that.

40 + years teaches patience if nothing else.

Go #10

I critisised Neitz last year when I thought he was ordinary and I had the whole of the Demonland fraternity rip into me. I critisised him 2 years ago also.He is a passenger, A PAST champion

He's a forward, his job is to get goals, or make goals happen for Christs sake.

I can only pray that Bailey knows what he is doing, but we are in for a long run of pain.

Cale Morton should be a great player, I saw him dance out of trouble today on several occasions.

Weetra is having a nightmare introduction to the big time.

McLean is so bloody slow, too busy stuffing around hooning in his UTE!!!

How many handballs to some poor slob who was under the pump? What rubbish play.

To rub salt into the wound, I thought Trapper played really great last night and he has actually put on some muscle as most players do when they are traded from the DEES

had a look at priority pick laws it is as follows :

Clubs winning no more than four games in a season from next year will

be eligible for a priority pick taken after the completion of the

first round of the national draft. If the club has successive poor

years of no more than 16 points in each of those seasons — not

averaged over the course of those seasons — the priority pick will be

taken, as it is now, before the national draft.

so to summarise if the tankers or richmond finish with less then four wins then they will have the first pick. So there is no way we can get a priority pick before the first round.

I critisised Neitz last year when I thought he was ordinary and I had the whole of the Demonland fraternity rip into me. I critisised him 2 years ago also.He is a passenger, A PAST champion

He's a forward, his job is to get goals, or make goals happen for Christs sake.

He's a 300 game player for our club, our leading goal kicker and one of the precious few senior players that leads by example.... he wanted to play on - he was far from our worst today. It's obviously his last season and it looks as if we're going to struggle anyway. I'd be more concerned about the future of some of our younger players after today's performance rather than Neita's.

had a look at priority pick laws it is as follows :

Clubs winning no more than four games in a season from next year will

be eligible for a priority pick taken after the completion of the

first round of the national draft. If the club has successive poor

years of no more than 16 points in each of those seasons — not

averaged over the course of those seasons — the priority pick will be

taken, as it is now, before the national draft.

so to summarise if the tankers or richmond finish with less then four wins then they will have the first pick. So there is no way we can get a priority pick before the first round.

Yes but they have one win already and play us twice.... ;)

When you lose players with experience and that have leadership qualities, who will the younger players look up to? Younger players will be lost on the footy field and it will effect our team. We will be mentally weaker because who will stand up and lead by example? We will have to pay for some big name players next year to fill Macca and Neitz spot

What leadership qualities do we lose? Only Neitz is in the leadership group out of the senior players.

We are not getting the benefit of any experience or leadership qualities.

He's a 300 game player for our club, our leading goal kicker and one of the precious few senior players that leads by example.... he wanted to play on - he was far from our worst today. It's obviously his last season and it looks as if we're going to struggle anyway. I'd be more concerned about the future of some of our younger players after today's performance rather than Neita's.

He has to battle on as there is nobody else ------------so sad!!!!!!!!

The planning for the day that Neitz retires has not happened. Newton is not the answer ,too slow, runs like Daffy Duck