Meet Dean Bailey

the fork

Ive been saying it.

Miller is going to be Baileys love child.

He just threw him in there as a signing as big as Brocky and Robbo.

I really think Bailey and other members of the club are really getting behind Brad, trying to build that confidence back where it used to be. It will take a while, but im very confident Bailey will not only get Miller running again, but will set the demons on fire.

Ive been saying it.

I really think Bailey and other members of the club are really getting behind Brad, trying to build that confidence back where it used to be. It will take a while, but im very confident Bailey will not only get Miller running again, but will set the demons on fire.

Christ, just what we need.......... an Yze Magic imposter!

Ive been saying it.

My feeling is that in order to qualify as DB's love child any given player is going to have to produce consistently on the field and on the training track.

My feeling is that in order to qualify as DB's love child any given player is going to have to produce consistently on the field and on the training track.

Or just already know him from Mt. Gravatt.

Going on first impressions. Training hasn't happened yet.

I also don't recall anyone every writing or saying Miller doesn't work hard on the track. That's the praise he keeps getting from Cameron and Bailey is his leadership and how hard he works.

Going on first impressions. Training hasn't happened yet.

I also don't recall anyone every writing or saying Miller doesn't work hard on the track. That's the praise he keeps getting from Cameron and Bailey is his leadership and how hard he works.

Training has not happened yet. But Bailey praises him for his leadership and how hard he works.

Gotcha.

FWIW, I dont recall anyone writing or saying Godfrey doesnot work hard on the track. Gulp. Maybe that's not the point.

Training has not happened yet. But Bailey praises him for his leadership and how hard he works.

Gotcha.

FWIW, I dont recall anyone writing or saying Godfrey doesnot work hard on the track. Gulp. Maybe that's not the point.

Worried about what to say because I don't want big bad Rhino to kick me off for being insulted.

But Bailey has said when he was at Port we always respected Brad Millers work ethic.

Connolly also said Bailey is very keen on Miller. Thinks he brings alot of leadership and work ethic to the club.

Plus as someone who knew Brad as a junior he may just have the slightest impression in his mind about how Brad used to train.

well imagin if Miller has an awesome year. i think we will all have red faces.

im all for it we dont have a chf at the moment and we need some one there now. i have seen glimpes of good stuff from miller and if he has a good year ill be very happy.

does any one know what no. pick he was

and is it true that we havent sighned carroll.

i like everything he said...what he said about miller was true, he can still develop as a great footballer and not be a KPP the entire time. id even be happy to see him stay in the one position for most of the season but in the odd games, get booted into defense to play on players such as barry hall, which would also be good for his learning. maybe.....just maybe....maybe he might be neitz's replacement, a buddy frankline type, he's a bit bigger than newton...maybe hes not the right build...it's just a suggestion

Miller has to be willing to play anywhere or else he won't play anywhere.

IMO and in order to our needs, not exactly what suits him:

FB - Just mark a bloke and beat him.

CHF - Has to be towards a wing and tell him to stop, turn around and kick the sh!t out of it.

HFF - Probably suited best to this, but a worry defensively.

Wing - Left field one, but value scaring people off the square and bulocking his way through, good endurance, but has to learn to kick straight.

well imagin if Miller has an awesome year. i think we will all have red faces.

Well, we (those of us that want him to succeed that is) can only hope ;) :D !!!

Just to get this thread back on track, since every thread tends to devolve to discussion over the recent re-signing of a particular player...

Bailey looking very optimistic, good to see. He's taking over a club with a very good young list and will be coach as we celebrate 150, and move into new offices and facilities.

Probably can't believe his luck. Usually new coaches inherit some very ordinary lists: Essendon - Knights, Richmond - Wallace, WB - Eade, Carlton - Ratten.

Maybe you could add Fremantle - Harvey (or are they underachievers like Gerrard and Walls think?), and St.Kilda - Lyon (A few stars, but what surrounds them?) aswell...this year will probably answer those questions.

Who knows, maybe Melbourne - Bailey will be added.

I dont care how red my face will be, just so long as he proves the people that dont beleive in him wrong.

Amen to that :rolleyes: !!!

Yep right now the website has pooped itself.

Ha!!! What an apt description :D !!!