Mrs Judd's new hit single "Golden Facilities"

David Williamson

So come on, all those who had really good strong sources and were positive Judd was coming to Melbourne... tell us what went wrong...

I have no idea. I always thought he was an idiot putting that kind of money on. I think the reasons for Judd not coming to Melbourne were exactly as stated. Until we get our acts together we will always be mediocre.

If I was Judd I might have chosen Collingwood, but I would not have flirted with Melbourne only to shove it back in their faces. That is a disgrace.

I also have a huge feeling that he changed his mind over the weekend. After all the crap about melbourne being the club of choice you can be sure Collingwood and Carlton would've gone back and thrown all kinds of rubbish at him. On top of that, I don't think Judd is actually the most confident bloke, i'd say Rebecca would've had a huge influence on his decision.

On top of everything else, I am so disappointed in the club's reply.

"We are so glad he considered us", "It was a great sign that he considered us"...

Weak Melbourne... Weak. Who are the idiots in the bloody PR dept???

he should have said.. "Chris is missing out on a great opportunity to be involved with a fantastic club. For this we feel sorry for him."

"We are so glad he considered us", "It was a great sign that he considered us"...

he should have said.. "Chris is missing out on a great opportunity to be involved with a fantastic club. For this we feel sorry for him."

This is one post I really agree with. We missed an enormous opportunity to go on the attack and turn the situation around for a positive spin.

The real question is "Would Judd have come to Melbourne if our Facilities were up to scratch"?

I think there is something more to his decision, like some big under the table payments. I hope the ATO keep a close eye on him.

I would not be surprised Mick.. But this not the first time we have heard complete and utter garbage come out of Steve Harris' mouth. Get some good people in the back office. Harris is hopeless. I am really angry about this one.

I would not be surprised Mick.. But this not the first time we have heard complete and utter garbage come out of Steve Harris' mouth. Get some good people in the back office. Harris is hopeless. I am really angry about this one.

Don't be a tool. Harris has done a fantastic job. He can only go on what Judd's manager has told him.

Seriously what an absolute joke. Weak as [censored]. Must have changed his mind over the weekend. Absolutely soft option. Carn the bloody dees, stick it up him. Hate this guy now. Hate him.

To be honest I was really worried that we would sell the farm for him. I now put all my faith in Bailey. Get it done mate.

Spot on

Don't be a tool. Harris has done a fantastic job. He can only go on what Judd's manager has told him.

How?

We were told we'd have a $1 million dollar profit. Then $500,000 and now breakeven.

He's the CEO of an organization that has paid out hundreds of thousands of dollars in early termination payments.

If you believe the rumours the AFL think nothing of him. Nor by the look of it do his staff.

And now he puts out this muck.

You're easily pleased Gouga.

I thought it was interesting that he was so quick to say we were out when Essendon got the call if not shortly after possibly even before us and didnt acknowledge it until late this afternoon. I got SMSs telling me that we came fourth in the hunt which I resent

I bet we'll find out Carlton found out today as well (facilities and Telstra Dome) or could it be that he hasnt ruled them out because of drafts that WC want.

Yes. Weak response by Harris undoubtedly. What is this crap about players interviewing clubs? If Judd doesn't want to play for us no problem, just we don't need this obsequious attitude from the head honchos.

Sorry Mr Judd that we cant provide a 5 star facility for you. We wouldnt want you to have to degrade yourself to use sub- standard equipment and be around a working class environment.

You stuck up toff!

I hope this inspires & motivates our players to stick it up him & prove to the football world that you dont need a Lexus centre to win a flag!

Sorry Mr Judd that we cant provide you with networking opportunities that Eddie can, to set you & your Partner up!

You are very easily pleased. He is not having a good run. This was a terrible press release. He paints us as the biggest walkover. Inciting no respect for our club.

I didn't like the press release either. On the one hand we have a new coach with a "5kg weight is a 5kg weight" philosphy and on the other we are giving recruits and players an out by saying our facilities are not up to scratch!

"Sorry for the inconvenience Chris but for the next two years at MFC you may need a Melway to find out where we are training". Isn't that the only difference vis a vis training?