SEN

barpen

they (matt granlin, mark robinson, dermot brereton, grant thomas) were just discussing judd on SEN and they said that steve harris sent an sms to the players last night saying that the club has had no indication on judds decision and to not get distracted by rumours.

they went on to discuss where they believe he will end up and basically said that they had no idea, with collingwood being favourite purely based on monetary reasons.

sorry to dampen peoples hopes

mark robinson also discussed the possibility of trav to saints for pick 9

(thomas is a tool)

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't have to come from our side of the table. Judd may not have told the club yet, but he's probably made up his mind. Even so this is not what I wanted to hear.

Getting sick of it now. Very, very sick of it. Stop wasting everybody's time and fraying nerves Juddy, and tell us what you want.

It doesn't have to come from our side of the table. Judd may not have told the club yet, but he's probably made up his mind. Even so this is not what I wanted to hear.

Getting sick of it now. Very, very sick of it. Stop wasting everybody's time and fraying nerves Juddy, and tell us what you want.

2 more sleeps i reckon. monday at the earliest.

To be fair, Judd isn't wasting anyone's time as his mouth has been completely closed the whole time. It's the liars in the media and on footy forums who are wasting everyone's time.

To be fair, Judd isn't wasting anyone's time as his mouth has been completely closed the whole time. It's the liars in the media and on footy forums who are wasting everyone's time.

Well yes, but he could end it all on a whim. I know he isn't obliged to, but surely he must know that the entire football world is waiting. If it isn't Melbourne I want to vent quickly and move on.

and change your avatar :P

Haha yes. Believe me if 'Collingwood' is what comes out of Judd's mouth, that will be the first thing to go.

They're talking about it on MMM now.

BT is absolutely ADAMANT that he is about to sign for us. Frawley to be part of the deal. He is rock solid, immovable. Chief Dunstall reckons he saw a hint of a flicker of "How did you know?" when he spoke to Judd last night (don't believe that).

Naturally Garry is denying he knows anything, but there seems to be something there that he's not giving away.

Again, reiterating that the deal is done.

Haha yes. Believe me if 'Collingwood' is what comes out of Judd's mouth, that will be the first thing to go.

They're talking about it on MMM now.

BT is absolutely ADAMANT that he is about to sign for us. Frawley to be part of the deal. He is rock solid, immovable. Chief Dunstall reckons he saw a hint of a flicker of "How did you know?" when he spoke to Judd last night (don't believe that).

Naturally Garry is denying he knows anything, but there seems to be something there that he's not giving away.

Again, reiterating that the deal is done.

Hardly done. Really, don't get your hopes up just yet.

Hardly done. Really, don't get your hopes up just yet.

Naturally. I'm taking it with a grain of salt based on what I've heard elsewhere, but BT is right more often than not. He quite possibly has people in WA as well, seeing as thats where he comes from.

Garry would know best, would he not? He is the only person who sat in with the meeting amongst all of the radio stations and TV channels (confirm for me please, not sure about Schwarz).

For him to deny and keep his mouth shut could mean many things. That an agreement was made there and then at the meeting and that he has to shut himself up until an official announcement, or simply ... he has to just shut himself up about any dealings that happened in that meeting.

Naturally. I'm taking it with a grain of salt based on what I've heard elsewhere, but BT is right more often than not. He quite possibly has people in WA as well, seeing as thats where he comes from.

BT is contracted with Collingwood, no? Or is he an occasional kicking assistant supervisor at the club? I remember him decked out in the Filth gear when working one-on-one with Rocca. Pointless task for him, really.

BT is contracted with Collingwood, no? Or is he an occasional kicking assistant supervisor at the club? I remember him decked out in the Filth gear when working one-on-one with Rocca. Pointless task for him, really.

That's right. So he probably knows plenty from down there. Fair to say if Collingwood were out of it they would be alot less tight-lipped and conscious of Judd's privacy than Melbourne.

And yes, it's fair to say that Collingwood are wasting their money trying to teach Rocca to kick :lol:

I've got no doubt a decision has been made. There are just too many rumours doing the rounds for it not to be true.

It is the AFL's biggest day today, and there is just no way it should come out and take away from Grand Final day.

I have a feeling though, that after everyone gets together at various GF functions today, we are going to be flooded with more rumours over the next 48 hours.

BT's contract with Collingwood tells me that there may be something behind his claims that Melbourne have it wrapped up - and it may not be all that great...

It would suit Collingwood to a tee if everyone thought Melbourne were getting him, while Collingwood were dealing silently with WC.

BT's contract with Collingwood tells me that there may be something behind his claims that Melbourne have it wrapped up - and it may not be all that great...

It would suit Collingwood to a tee if everyone thought Melbourne were getting him, while Collingwood were dealing silently with WC.

Dear Lord. Mick, I know you purport to be the realist, but seriously.

Hooray! I can finally add to the rumour bin.

I got an SMS from a good friend of mine which simply said: "Judd is a demon".

I've asked for proof as a reply, but I know his company works with the MelbourneFC and he has very close ties with Steve Harris and a former MelbourneFC representative Shane Anderson.

I looked on here and saw nothing, so he's just speculating ...

Last question I'll ask to him: who was there and who made the revelation? If I get nothing, then it is still unknown to me.

They've closed Sportsbet's market again.

Very interesting. Was this the MFC Grand Final Brunch?