Mumford needs fixing up

gregdemon

2 hours ago, Deecisive said:

lets not incite violence, with our luck if one of our players bumps mumford they will likely get reported. I expect mumford will be targeting max so it will be interesting to see how max copes with it, he did not go well against port when they tried that.

He'll be ready for this one though.

5 hours ago, sue said:

the MRP hasn't fixed him up unfortunately

4 hours ago, At the break of Gawn said:

I think 99% of the footy world knew Mummy did it deliberately, but be disguised it so well, it was impossible to suspend him.

3 hours ago, Lucifer's Hero said:

Mumford gets off for a malicious knee into the torso of a defenceless player but Daisy gets sent straight to the Tribunal for giving a Boundary Umpire a spray!  Daisy Directly to Tribunal  Christian has completely lost the plot! 

Last week the AFL gives Rampe a $10,000 fine for telling an umpire he speaks quietly. 

I get they want to protect umpires but this is the AFL gone mad! 

Double standards would be the kindest way of saying what I think.

Two sets of rules for the MRO.

Mumford (GW$ key), Ablett, Dunderfield, vs  Preuss standing his ground

Definitely need Preuss in this week to support Max and to fix up Mummy’s boy. 

Edited by monoccular
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, gregdemon said:

Not thugish stuff just real good Bryon Pickett like hip and shoulder.   Not a BUGG hit  Give him back some of his own medicine just saying. (ie live by the sword die by the sword)  More important of course to get a win.  PS still have not and will not forgive LONG for that disgraceful act in 2000 grand final.     PS I am not classy.

You and I are the same sort of classy Greg - I like it.

...and I hope Mumford likes soup.

• Like 1

I can already see what happens.

We push him around and get stuck into him all game.. Gawn and Preuss get the better of him all game.

On the scoreboard, GWS maintains a consistent 4-5 goal lead from midway through the second term. 

In the last we peg it back to 2 goals with 10 minutes remaining. We get the clearance, go forward, but fluff it. GWS get the quick transition, fed by silky handpasses and prestine kicks through the centre and across the flanks.

A long, driving kick forward towards a forming pack. In comes Mumford, who takes the strong pack mark. Gawn and Preuss are no where to be found.

Mumford goes back, kicks the the goal, and the fat lady starts singing.

It is our destiny. Look into your heart. You know it to be true. 

• Sad 1

Terrible thread.  Mumford might be a (unpleasant person as often described crudely as female genitalia).  However some of you are sounding like that Hawforn mentally retarded supporter on the hawks TV segment.  You really want to ‘fix up’ a player?  Imagine if this happened to one of our players - in fact some of you think it may happen to Max.  It is a game.  Suggesting that we act like common thugs (Matthews, Bruns, etc) is poor form.  Go watch MMA ffs.  I want the team that I support to play better football, and start winning more games because they are better.

We know Mummy has ‘form’, but we should all be better than that.  

Maybe we can ask Tom Bugg for a pre-match instagram gibe directed at Mummy. 

In all seriousness, the only way to fix Mummy up is to keep the Giants on 2 wins at the G. 

I wonder if the Mumford is on the snort at the minute?  Tests should be done the morning of the game. 

6 hours ago, buck_nekkid said:

Terrible thread.  Mumford might be a (unpleasant person as often described crudely as female genitalia).  However some of you are sounding like that Hawforn mentally retarded supporter on the hawks TV segment.  You really want to ‘fix up’ a player?  Imagine if this happened to one of our players - in fact some of you think it may happen to Max.  It is a game.  Suggesting that we act like common thugs (Matthews, Bruns, etc) is poor form.  Go watch MMA ffs.  I want the team that I support to play better football, and start winning more games because they are better.

We know Mummy has ‘form’, but we should all be better than that.  

No doubt that he was opportunistic. I have watched the vision and it looks pretty tame!

If people think that this deserves weeks they should remember the hit that viney delivered on the adelaide player. Jacks teammate accidentally bumped that player into vines path. At that time the memes of the netball captains ect were doing the rounds.

If compared to this standard

Viney would receive a lifetime ban!

Edited by defuture15
Jack's teammate

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.