AFL Finals Week 1 - 2016

Cards13

25 minutes ago, Colin B. Flaubert said:

Also take a look at the smug 'We are going to win. This is almost like falling off a log, it's that easy' smile that Smith had on his face as he was about to kick for goal.

"Never Fear...Smith is here..."

It is just wrong, in the interests of player safety, that Stevie J can in effect head charge into an opponent's midriff and be rewarded with a goal.

This needs to be discouraged, not encouraged. 

Someone WILL break their neck one day.  Only then will the usual AFL knee jerk response come into effect. 

• Like 4

Swans v GWS heating up, some great footy. But GWS have made a massive mistake firing up Buddy Franklin. Did you see his next play bursting through 4 players and releasing the ball!?!? I expect him to go nuts now.

Two things I now want to see. 1) Shaw get flattened or knocked senseless to shut his mouth. Despised his dad, and his uncle and despise him. 2) Scully get monstered by his own ruckman and get carried off.

2 minutes ago, Satyriconhome said:

Thanks, was Stevie J a late hit on Kennedy?

Yup, usual SJ, going to far and it will cost him.

Kennedy back on, very scrappy game now. GWS look like the much better team but can't find a fwd inside 50 this qtr.

Edited by Cards13

4 minutes ago, Maldonboy38 said:

Swans v GWS heating up, some great footy. But GWS have made a massive mistake firing up Buddy Franklin. Did you see his next play bursting through 4 players and releasing the ball!?!? I expect him to go nuts now.

Two things I now want to see. 1) Shaw get flattened or knocked senseless to shut his mouth. Despised his dad, and his uncle and despise him. 2) Scully get monstered by his own ruckman and get carried off.

Think you need to sit in the dark during half time and few deep breaths, although you did add a bit of extra colour to my reading of the excellent reports

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Satyriconhome said:

Think you need to sit in the dark during half time and few deep breaths, although you did add a bit of extra colour to my reading of the excellent reports

Ok, can I have Shaw's mouth shut by a knock that doesn't knock him out? And Scully gets distracted by the sound of a jingling bag of coins being shaken by his old man?