15. Hawthorn - Josh Dunkley

16. Collingwood - Tom Cole

17. West Coast - Harry McKay

18. Fremantle - Riley Bonner

19. Carlton - Eric Hipwood

20. Gold Coast - Nicholas O'Kearney

* Academy bid selection

** Father/son bid selection

Noticeable that one injured academy player and one injured father/son have dropped off the list.

What will it cost Sydney and GWS to move up to the top 5 and get their academy kids? Im so confused by the new system

What will it cost Sydney and GWS to move up to the top 5 and get their academy kids? Im so confused by the new system

The rest of their draft picks this year. Sydney will have to go into negative points (i.e pay their first rounder of 2016) to get Dunkley as well.

The rest of their draft picks this year. Sydney will have to go into negative points (i.e pay their first rounder of 2016) to get Dunkley as well.

Wow... so they get their Academy kid at pick 4 and they dont get another pick after that?

If so, I like the new system

• Like 1

The AFL Draft Blog

... and from the people at Mad Monday ...

1. Jacob Weitering Key Position Dandenong Stingrays

Weitering has played his best football at half-back and he is a pillar around whom an AFL team can build a defensive fortress. He is quite Alex Rance-like in his game, he has terrific ability in the air and when the ball hits the ground and works hard to provide rebound from defence. A worthy #1.

2. Jacob Hopper Midfielder North Ballarat Rebels

Jacob Hopper stands out as a prototypical modern midfielder, even in junior competitions. He reads the play like few others, is a beast in the engine room of midfield and sneaks down to find the goals. Hopper is tied to the GWS Academy.

3. Darcy Parish Midfielder Geelong Falcons

When Parish has the ball, things happen. On the offensive side of football its hard to find flaws in Darcys game, he has a skillset that will set him up well for AFL football. A creative, classy, rounded midfielder.

4. Aaron Francis Utility West Adelaide

An amazingly versatile utility, Francis has impressed in all positions this season. I personally see him as a defender, his marking, ability to read the play, intercept and rebound comparable to Sam Fisher. Hes also surprisingly athletic for such a balanced player.

5. Joshua Schache Key Forward Murray Bushrangers

Schache is a very exciting forward who is likely to be draft in the top 3. His most exciting aspect for mine is his raking left foot, he is a beautiful long kick of the football.

6. Callum Mills Midfielder North Shore

Callum impressed all and sundry last season and is currently out with a shin injury. Theres definitely a case to make that Mills sits higher in this pool, the top 6 are very, very even. Mills is tied to the Sydney Swans Academy.

7. Callum Ah Chee General Forward South Fremantle

Ah Chee is a supremely talented, freakishly creative forward who has been tried in other positions. His ability to hit the scoreboard is notable, as is his athleticism.

8. Matthew Kennedy Midfielder Collingullie

My sample space of Kennedy is limited, and he is now out for a long time with a knee injury, but from any vision it is immediately evident that Kennedy is a quality midfielder who is more than capable floating forward. Kennedy is tied to the GWS Academy.

9. Rhys Mathieson Midfielder Geelong Falcons

Mathieson has some evident flaws in his game, but his ability to win hard ball in midfield combined with his tendency to float forward and kick goals makes him such an enticing prospect. I liken him to Robbie Gray, who also has super clean hands and likes to kick goals.

10. Darcy Tucker Defender, Midfielder North Ballarat Rebels

Darcy has spent a lot of time in the back-line in the U18s, however I see him as a midfielder long term. Combine his ability to run and his weapon of a left foot, and Tucker would make a deadly receiver.

11. Josh Dunkley Midfielder Gippsland Power

Dunkley is a big, strong midfielder who might be headed to the Sydney Swans as a father-son selection. He plays as a big, strong midfielder and has played in the VFL this year (with the Richmond VFL side).

12. Kieran Collins Key Defender Dandenong Stingrays

Collins has risen sharply this year with a terrific showing in both the TAC Cup and the National Championship as an intercepting defender. He reads the play and the flight of the ball very well.

13. Luke Partington Midfielder Norwood

A really well-rounded, consistent, neat midfielder from South Australia who has been brilliant at the U18 Championship.

14. Riley Bonner Defender, Midfielder West Adelaide

Put simply, Bonner is an elite kick of the football, which is why I rate him so highly. When you can kick the ball as well as Bonner (and can kick off both sides) and have great height (191cm), there is a spot in the AFL for you.

15. Nash Holmes Midfielder Gippsland Power

A mostly-inside midfielder with nice attributes. Not overly tall or fast, but manages to win a lot of the football.

16. Sam Weideman Key Forward Eastern Ranges

An exciting young forward from the Eastern Ranges, Sam is the grandson of Collingwood great Murray Weideman.

17. Nick OKearney Midfielder Calder Cannons

Nick OKearney is an extremely consistent, hard-running midfielder who rose in draft ranks last season after a first-class year with the Calder Cannons. He runs hard both ways, is smart and neat by foot.

18. Harley Balic Midfielder, Forward Sandringham Dragons

Harley Balic comes from a basketball background, where he made the Vic Metro team in the U16 state basketball competition (alongside the likes of Tom Wilson and Dejan Vasiljevic, who have since represented Australian teams). He played mostly as a forward for the Sandringham Dragons in 2014, but is now moving into midfield.

19. Charles Curnow Utility Geelong Falcons

A strong utility with an elite marking ability, Curnow has played in a number of positions so far in his junior career.

20. Harry McKay Key Forward Gippsland Power

Not exactly a traditional, powerhouse key forward, Harry McKay is an athletic, mobile, tall forward who is just as capable when the ball hits the ground. Hes still quite skinny and has a way to go in a lot of ways, but has great potential.

21. Ben Keays Midfielder Redlands

Ben Keays is a very classy midfielder who can push forward. He is tied to the Brisbane Lions Academy.

22. Ryan Burton Forward North Adelaide

Burton was rated by some as being top 5 last year but unfortunately a bad knee injury has meant that he has not played football all year.

23. Greg Clark Midfielder Subiaco

A tall, inside-out midfielder who spreads well and is neat by hand. Hes capable of playing multiple positions.

24. Ryan Clarke Midfielder Eastern Ranges

Ryan Clarke impressed me late last year as a forward, but has been extremely prolific for the Eastern Ranges in midfield this year.

25. Ben Crocker Utility Oakleigh Chargers

Balanced utility who I believe is best suited as a half-forward. Was taken off the field a fortnight ago with an injury to his ankle.

26. Tom Cole Midfielder Bendigo Pioneers

Cole has taken his game to another level recently, no doubt helped by a run in the VFL with Geelong. Cole has great agility.

27. Matthew Flynn Key Position Utility, Ruckman Narrandera

Like a lot of Division 2 players, my vision of Flynn is limited, however I like what I have seen. Im not sure hes a ruckman long-term, but he is mobile and strong enough to play 2nd ruck to a high level.

28. Bailey Rice Defender Dandenong Stingrays

Rice is eligible as a Father-Son to both Carlton and St Kilda, so he has a tough decision to make. He has played for both Vic Country and Dandenong as a back-man, his kicking being his strength.

29. Liam Jeffs Forward Eastern Ranges

Jeffs is currently out injured, but gets a spot with his impressive performances last year, as a forward.

30. Tom Templeton Midfielder North Ballarat Rebels

Templeton is one that I was expecting to be drafted last year, after a fairly good year with the Rebels. He is playing TAC Cup again this year and made the Vic Country squad as an over-age player. He has elite speed.

I remain an optimist about how we will finish off our season but the chances are that we will finish bottom four or five. The chances are also that we will be raided by other clubs making huge offers for players like Jeremy Howe and perhaps Colin Garland and I can see us getting heavily involved trades. This also looks very much like a draft where you want to have a couple of picks at the pointy end in the top 10 and beyond that, who knows you might get a Nat Fyfe or a Luke Tapscott.

Darcy Parish stands out to me as the player for Mrlbourne to get (have I said that before?)

• Like 4

A lot's been said about Max King's development at Casey. If he can continue to kick on over there and perhaps even get a late promotion off the rookie list and show he's AFL ready by the end of the year it would be a bonus because we could concentrate our drafting more on mids knowing we have Hogan and King in the bank.

Other than exposed midfield form, any reason for Parish over Tucker WJ?

If Schache, Weitering and Francis go top three - as seems to be the general expectation now - then we are in the box seat for the best mode, presuming we finish fourth from the bottom.

If only it was Mills or Hopper that we could land eh.

It will be interesting to see whether Gold Coast genuinely takes on matches in the second half. They are more than capable of winning 5 or 6 more if they are fair dinkum. Interesting to see that the self absorbed one has eyed a return against Carlton.

If Schache, Weitering and Francis go top three - as seems to be the general expectation now - then we are in the box seat for the best mode, presuming we finish fourth from the bottom.

If only it was Mills or Hopper that we could land eh.

Parish is very, very slick DemonAndrew.

• Like 2

Parish looks more skilled and appears to have good pace while Tucker seems to have some issues. Apparently, reported for a behind the play incident in last week's game which isn't good for his cv when it comes to teams coached by Roosy.

I remain an optimist about how we will finish off our season but the chances are that we will finish bottom four or five. The chances are also that we will be raided by other clubs making huge offers for players like Jeremy Howe and perhaps Colin Garland and I can see us getting heavily involved trades. This also looks very much like a draft where you want to have a couple of picks at the pointy end in the top 10 and beyond that, who knows you might get a Nat Fyfe or a Luke Tapscott.

Darcy Parish stands out to me as the player for Mrlbourne to get (have I said that before?)

I agree Jack, this is howe I see it as well. I think we need a couple more under 18's, & then some rookie's, plus hopefully 2 very good mature trades into our list.

I'd be looking at Parish or Mathieson myself, out of those that I expect to be left.

Weideman also.

I think Parish will be a fantastic creator at AFL level, but will take time to adjust like Toumpas.

You may be right re time. I don't know if it's just appearance but he reminds me of Heppell.

Parish looks more skilled and appears to have good pace while Tucker seems to have some issues. Apparently, reported for a behind the play incident in last week's game which isn't good for his cv when it comes to teams coached by Roosy.

agree Tucker has skills, toughness and mongrel. Hawks is his destination then. Demons prefer private school nice boys!!

Joshua Schache has taken over as Terry Wallace's #1 on his TAC Future Stars draft list:-

1. Gold Coast - Joshua Schache

2. Brisbane - Jacob Weitering

3. Carlton - Aaron Francis

4. GWS* - Jacob Hopper

5. Sydney* - Callum Mills

6. Melbourne - Harley Balic

7. St. Kilda - Rhys Mathieson

8. Essendon - Darcy Parish

9. Port Adelaide - Charlie Curnow

10. North Melbourne - Luke Partington

11. Geelong - Harry McKay

12. Western Bulldogs - Sam Weideman

13. Richmond - Darcy Tucker

14. Adelaide - Kieran Collins

15. Hawthorn - Josh Dunkley

16. Collingwood - Riley Bonner

17. West Coast - Callum Ah Chee

18. Fremantle - Jade Gresham

19. Brisbane* - Eric Hipwood

20. Brisbane* - Ben Keays

* Academy bid

Plough also compared the Melbourne and St. Kilda lists with a view to where the clubs would be in 2018 and concluded that the Demons would be ahead because the Saints will be losing a substantial amount of some of their better experienced players in that time (eg. Riewoldt and Montagna) and Melbourne's top end young talent also looks better.

• Like 5

Apologies... I watched the first half of the Vic Country v Vic Metro game last night. Yes I agree Darcy Parish is a target. He runs, he has skills and has the pace to succeed. As a country boy, he is an AFL pedigree. Can add the polish to our midfield/wing alongside Stretch. Petracca, ANB, Viney, Brayshaw add the inside muscle.

• Like 1

Watching Parish take his turn at centre bounces, he pushes off his opponent really well before getting on the move. The timing of his body work is excellent allowing him to consistent get a step or two ahead of hi direct opponent at the stoppages (likely won't get away with that so easily at AFL against bigger bodied opposition). Reads the ruck tap well and has good hands in tight spaces. Also capable of bursting away from congestion.

Think he'll be outside to start with, but he does have a pretty good inside game already (Mathieson, Hopper and Mills are the standout inside mids of the draft class).

• Like 1

Here's Knightmare's current Phantom Draft:-

2015 Phantom Draft:

1. Gold Coast Jacob Weitering (VIC KPD)

Height: 195cm, Weight: 90kg, DOB: 23/11/1997

Recruited from: Dandenong Stingrays

Range: 1-3

Profile: Rapidly improving rebounding key defender.

2. Carlton Aaron Francis (SA DEF/FWD)

Height: 190cm, Weight: 86kg, DOB: 10/08/1997

Recruited from: West Adelaide

Range: 1-3

Profile: Dominant rebounding defender who also does damage forward of centre.

3. Brisbane Joshua Schache (VIC KPF)

Height: 199cm, Weight: 96kg, DOB: 21/08/1997

Recruited from: Murray Bushrangers

Range: 1-5

Profile: Dominant key forward.

4. St Kilda Darcy Parish (VIC MID)

Height: 181cm, Weight: 73kg, DOB: 25/07/1997

Recruited from: Geelong Falcons

Range: 1-10

Profile: High production, skilful midfielder.

5. Melbourne Luke Partington (SA MID/FWD)

Height: 182cm, Weight: 75kg, DOB: 05/03/1997

Recruited from: Port Adelaide

Range: 3-20

Profile: High production, damaging midfielder.

6. Essendon Darcy Tucker (VIC MID/DEF)

Height: 184cm, Weight: 78kg, DOB: 23/01/1997

Recruited from: North Ballarat Rebels

Profile: Athletic midfielder.

7. Collingwood Harley Balic (VIC MID/FWD)

Height: 186cm, Weight: 80kg, DOB: 05/01/1997

Recruited from: Sandringham Dragons

Profile: Damaging midfielder/forward.

8. Port Adelaide Charlie Curnow (VIC KPF/UTIL)

Height: 191cm, Weight: 95kg, DOB: 03/02/1997

Range: 1-10

Profile: Versatile and athletic key forward.

9. Adelaide Callum Ah Chee (WA FWD/MID)

Height: 182cm, Weight: 71kg, DOB: 09/10/1997

Recruited from: South Fremantle

Range: 3-30

Profile: Damaging forward/midfielder.

10. Western Bulldogs Ryan Clarke (VIC MID/FWD)

Height: 180cm, Weight: 77kg, DOB: 17/06/1997

Recruited from: Eastern Ranges

Range: 5-35

Profile: Classy ball user with special talent.

11. North Melbourne Ryan Burton (SA FWD)

Height: 191cm, Weight: 90kg, DOB: 31/01/1997

Recruited from: North Adelaide

Range: 3-25

Profile: Marking medium forward.

12. Geelong Kieran Collins (VIC KPD)

Height: 193cm, Weight: 94kg, DOB: 14/12/1997

Range: 5-35

Profile: Promising key defender with a knack for intercepting.

13. Richmond Rhys Mathieson (VIC MID)

Height: 185cm, Weight: 79kg, DOB: 10/01/1997

Profile: High production midfielder.

14. GWS Jacob Hopper (NSW - GWS Academy - MID)

Height: 186cm, Weight: 82kg, DOB: 06/02/1997

Recruited from: North Ballarat Rebels

Range: 1st 2nd round

Profile: Dominant contested ball winning midfielder.

15. West Coast Gregory Clark (WA MID)

Height: 193cm, Weight: 82kg, DOB: 24/05/1997

Recruited from: Subiaco

Range: 5-45

Profile: Promising tall midfielder.

16. Sydney Callum Mills (NSW - Syd Academy MID)

Height: 186cm, Weight: 80kg, DOB: 04/02/1997

Recruited from: Sydney Swans

Range: 1st round

Profile: Dominant inside midfielder.

17. Hawthorn Sam Weideman (VIC KPF)

Height: 196cm, Weight: 91kg, DOB: 26/06/1997

Range: 5-55

Profile: Strong marking power forward.

18. Fremantle Dylan Smith (WA KPP)

Height: 198cm, Weight: 81kg, DOB: 07/02/1997

Recruited from: Swan Districts

Range: 10-rookie

Profile: Developing key position player.

19. Gold Coast Nicholas OKearney (VIC MID)

Height: 180cm, Weight: 71kg, DOB: 13/02/1997

Recruited from: Calder Cannons

20. Brisbane - Ben Keays (QLD Bris Academy MID/FWD)

Height: 185cm, Weight: 82.3kg, DOB: 23/02/1997

Recruited from: Brisbane Lions

Range: 1st round 2nd round

Profile: Strong marking, goalkicking midfielder.

21. Carlton - Riley Bonner (SA FWD/DEF)

Height: 191cm, Weight: 80kg, DOB: 07/03/1997

Range: 10-50

Profile: Well performed tall utility.

22. St Kilda - Harrison McKay (VIC KPF/RUCK)

Height: 200cm, Weight: 85kg, DOB: 24/12/1997

Recruited from: Gippsland Power

Profile: Developing athletic tall forward.

23. Melbourne - William Snelling (SA - MID)

Height: 176cm, Weight: 75kg, DOB: 06/08/1997

Range: 10-60

Profile: Productive small midfielder.

24. Essendon Jade Gresham (VIC MID)

Height: 177cm, Weight: 74kg, DOB: 24/08/1997

Recruited from: Northern Knights

Profile: Dominant small midfielder.

25. Collingwood Wayne Milera (SA MID/FWD)

Height: 185cm, Weight: 75kg, DOB: 14/09/1997

Recruited from: Central Districts

Range: 10-50

Profile: Exciting athletic midfielder.

26. Port Adelaide - Matthew Nunn (SA MID)

Height: 182cm, Weight: 75kg, DOB: 18/04/1997

Recruited from: Norwood

Range: 15-60

Profile: Well performed midfielder.

27. Adelaide Brayden Fiorini (VIC MID)

Height: 186cm, Weight: 75kg, DOB: 22/08/1997

Profile: Outside midfielder.

28. Western Bulldogs - Jordan Snadden (WA MID)

Height: 190cm, Weight: 79kg, DOB: 02/08/1997

Recruited from: East Fremantle

Profile: Promising tall midfielder.

29. North Melbourne Ben Crocker (VIC UTIL)

Height: 185cm, Weight: 81kg, DOB: 19/02/1997

Recruited from: Oakleigh Chargers

Range: 15-55

Profile: Midfielder who can also play forward.

30. Geelong - Thomas Cole (VIC MID/DEF)

Height: 185cm, Weight: 76kg, DOB: 28/08/1997

Recruited from: Bendigo Pioneers

31. Richmond - Kade Stewart (WA MID)

Height: 180cm, Weight: 67kg, DOB: 16/01/1997

Recruited from: South Fremantle

Profile: Well performed midfielder.

32. GWS - Matthew Kennedy (NSW - GWS Academy MID)

Height: 187cm, Weight: 84kg, DOB: 06/04/1997

Recruited from:

Range: 1st - 2nd round

Profile: Rapidly improving classy midfielder.

33. West Coast - James Parsons (VIC UTIL)

Height: 189cm, Weight: 75kg, DOB: 12/04/1997

Profile: Tall midfielder with versatility.

34. Sydney Josh Dunkley (VIC Syd F/S MID)

Height: 189cm, Weight: 82kg, DOB: 09/01/1997

Range: 1st round 2nd round

Profile: Dominant contested ball winning midfielder.

35. Hawthorn - Jake Sushames (TAS MID/FWD)

Height: 186cm, Weight: 66kg, DOB: 23/09/1997

Recruited from: North Launceston

Range: 15-rookie

Profile: Quick, light bodied midfielder/forward.

36. Fremantle - Bruno Laguda (VIC DEF)

Height: 185cm, Weight: 71kg, DOB: 14/04/1997

Profile: Rebounding back flanker.

37. Gold Coast William Sexton (VIC DEF)

Height: 175cm, Weight: 76kg, DOB: 14/05/1997

Range: 30-rookie

Profile: Elite kicking backman.

38. Brisbane - Eric Hipwood (QLD Brisbane Academy - KPP)

Height: 200cm, Weight: 82kg, DOB: 13/09/1997

Recruited from: Caloundra

Range: 1st round 4th round

Profile: Promising key position prospect.

39. Carlton - Bailey Rice (VIC Carlton or St Kilda F/S - DEF/MID)

Height: 184cm, Weight: 81kg, DOB: 10/02/1997

Range: 2nd round 4th round

Profile: Efficient kicking back flanker/outside type.

40. St Kilda - Sam Skinner (VIC KPP)

Height: 197cm, Weight: 96kg, DOB: 29/06/1997

Profile: Promising key position player.

41. Melbourne - Matthew Allen (SA KPF)

Height: 193cm, Weight: 97kg, DOB: 18/10/1997

Recruited from: Glenelg

Range: 20-rookie

Profile: Leading key forward.

42. Essendon Nick Dodge (TAS - FWD)

Height: 182cm, Weight: 79kg, DOB: 06/02/1997

Recruited from: Lauderdale

Profile: Talented forward who provides heavy scoreboard impact.

43. Collingwood - Blake Hardwick (VIC FWD)

Height: 181cm, Weight: 78kg, DOB: 05/02/1997

Profile: Talented forward who provides heavy scoreboard impact.

44. Port Adelaide Maris Olekalns (SA MID)

Height: 182cm, Weight: 72kg, DOB: 29/10/1997

Profile: Damaging midfielder.

45. Adelaide Cameron Hewett (SA FWD/MID)

Height: 189cm, Weight: 76kg, DOB: 26/02/1997

Profile: Tall ball winning midfielder/forward.

46. Western Bulldogs - Hugh Haysman (SA FWD/MID)

Height: 178cm, Weight: 72kg, DOB: 26/02/1997

Profile: Small with running ability.

47. North Melbourne Brendan Dew (SA MID/FWD)

Height: 181cm, Weight: 73kg, DOB: 08/05/1997

Recruited from: Central Districts

Range: 25-rookie

Profile: Goal kicking midfielder.

48. Geelong - Matthew Perry (VIC MID)

Height: 187cm, Weight: 73kg, DOB: 30/04/1997

Profile: Productive tall midfielder.

49. Richmond Kieran Malone (VIC FWD/MID)

Height: 185cm, Weight: 83kg, DOB: 16/02/1997

Profile: Highly productive general forward who can push into the midfield.

50. GWS - Dylan McDonald (NSW GWS Academy - MID)

Height: 183cm, Weight: 69kg, DOB: 17/01/1997

Range: 2nd round rookie

Profile: Outside running midfielder.

51. West Coast - Nash Holmes (VIC MID/FWD)

Height: 180cm, Weight: 74kg, DOB: 13/03/1997

Profile: Productive midfielder who is always involved.

52. Sydney Lachie Tardrew (VIC MID/DEF)

Height: 182cm, Weight: 70kg, DOB: 06/09/1997

Profile: Highly productive midfielder.

53. Hawthorn - Matthew Stillman (VIC DEF/MID)

Height: 181cm, Weight: 78kg, DOB: 04/04/1997

Profile: Quality ball user.

54. Fremantle Thomas Glen (VIC DEF)

Height: 187cm, Weight: 72kg, DOB: 07/05/1997

Range: 40-rookie

Profile: Tall rebounding defender.

55. Gold Coast Jack Watson (WA KPD/DEF)

Height: 191cm, Weight: 81kg, DOB: 19/03/1997

Profile: Promising rebounding key defender.

56. Brisbane - Corey Wagner (QLD Brisbane Academy - MID)

Height: 180cm, Weight: 71kg, DOB: 23/03/1997

Recruited from: Sandgate

Range: 3rd round - rookie

Profile: Classy midfielder.

57. Carlton - Jordan Dawson (SA FWD)

Height: 190cm, Weight: 82kg, DOB: 09/04/1997

Recruited from: Sturt

Profile: Tall marking forward who can hit the scoreboard in bunches.

58. St Kilda Campbell Wildman (SA MID)

Height: 189cm, Weight: 79kg, DOB: 30/01/1997

59. Melbourne Thomas Cameron (VIC DEF)

Height: 187cm, Weight: 70kg, DOB: 02/07/1997

Profile: Tall back flanker.

60. Essendon Jack Agostino (SA - MID)

Height: 182cm, Weight: 77kg, DOB: 11/06/1997

Profile: Classy midfielder.

61. Collingwood Theo Thompson (VIC MID)

Height: 185cm, Weight: 81kg, DOB: 25/07/1997

Profile: Hard, contested ball winner.

62. Port Adelaide Dan Houston (VIC FWD)

Height: 187cm, Weight: 83kg, DOB: 12/05/1997

Profile: Leadup forward who provides strong scoreboard impact.

63. Adelaide Harry Cross (SA DEF/MID)

Height: 185cm, Weight: 77kg, DOB: 26/06/1997

Profile: Productive backman.

64. Western Bulldogs Mitch Antonio (WA MID/FWD)

Height: 187cm, Weight: 68kg, DOB: 18/03/1997

Recruited from: West Perth

Profile: Light bodied but damaging player.

65. North Melbourne - Will Combe (SA MID/FWD)

Height: 182cm, Weight: 78kg, DOB: 15/07/1997

66. Geelong - Tim Sullivan (SA RUCK)

Height: 199cm, Weight: 90kg, DOB: 28/02/1997

Recruited from: Glenelg

Profile: Ruck prospect with ability around the ground.

67. Richmond - Stephen Tahana (SA MID/DEF)

Height: 183cm, Weight: 78kg, DOB: 02/02/1997

Profile: Hard working negating midfielder/defender.

68. GWS - Jock Cornell (NSW GWS Academy UTIL)

Height: 187cm, Weight: 82kg, DOB: 04/02/1997

Recruited from: UWS Giants

Range: 2nd round rookie

Profile: Versatile outside type.

69. West Coast Hisham Kerbatieh (VIC FWD)

Height: 177cm, Weight: 77kg, DOB: 16/05/1997

Profile: Talented small forward.

70. Sydney Logan Reynolds (TAS DEF/MID)

Height: 180cm, Weight: 67kg, DOB: 19/10/1997

Recruited from: North Launceston

Profile: Promising rebounding defender.

71. Hawthorn Jordan Hayden (TAS - MID)

Height: 185cm, Weight: 78kg, DOB: 26/05/1997

Recruited from: Glenorchy

Profile: Athletic outside midfielder.

72. Fremantle Dylan Atkins (VIC KPP/RUCK)

Height: 199cm, Weight: 88kg, DOB: 22/04/1997

Profile: Developing tall.

73. Gold Coast - Dyson Budarick (QLD GC Academy MID/FWD)

Height: 173cm, Weight: 74kg, DOB: 08/08/1997

Recruited from: Labrador

Range: 3rd round - rookie

Profile: Talented small.

74. Brisbane - Nate Dennis (QLD Brisbane Academy - RUCK/KPD)

Height: 201cm, Weight: 87.5kg, DOB: 19/08/1997

Recruited from: Kawana Park

Range: 2nd round - rookie

Profile: Talented project ruckman.

75. Carlton Nicholas Pavlou (VIC FWD)

Height: 174cm, Weight: 75kg, DOB: 28/07/1997

Profile: Lively small forward.

76. St Kilda Ryan Hearn (VIC KPD/RUCK)

Height: 197cm, Weight: 90kg, DOB: 22/06/1997

Profile: Developing tall.

77. Melbourne Aidyn Johnson (VIC MID)

Height: 184cm, Weight: 75kg, DOB: 31/10/1997

Profile: Athletic midfielder.

78. Essendon Levi Ridley (WA MID/FWD)

Height: 183cm, Weight: 74kg, DOB: 17/02/1997

Profile: Productive midfielder.

79. Collingwood Bailey Rogers (WA MID)

Height: 184cm, Weight: 80kg, DOB: 22/03/1997

Recruited from: Claremont

80. Port Adelaide Thomas Bennett (WA MID)

Height: 184cm, Weight: 74kg, DOB: 30/04/1997

Recruited from: East Fremantle

81. Adelaide Ethan Burnett (WA MID)

Height: 183cm, Weight: 80kg, DOB: 02/02/1997

Recruited from: Subiaco

Profile: Productive midfielder.

82. Western Bulldogs Chad Daniels (WA MID/FWD)

Height: 182cm, Weight: 83kg, DOB: 13/04/1997

Profile: Goalkicking midfielder.

83. North Melbourne Karl Brown (VIC KPF)

Height: 192cm, Weight: 90kg, DOB: 01/12/1997

Profile: Strong marking key forward.

84. Geelong - Oleg Markov (SA FWD)

Height: 188cm, Weight: 73kg, DOB: 08/05/1996

Profile: Athletic forward.

85. Richmond - Michael Mattingly (VIC MID/DEF)

Height: 184cm, Weight: 76kg, DOB: 25/06/1996

Profile: Efficient outside player.

86. GWS Nicholas Coughlan (NSW/ACT GWS Academy - KPP)

Height: 195cm, Weight: 83kg, DOB: 12/09/1996

Profile: Developing key position player.

87. West Coast Kade Answerth (VIC MID)

Height: 180cm, Weight: 79kg, DOB: 03/10/1996

88. Sydney Mark Kovacevic (VIC RUCK)

Height: 204cm, Weight: 111kg, DOB: 23/01/1996

Profile: Big, dominant ruckman.

89. Hawthorn Andre Parella (SA RUCK)

Height: 203cm, Weight: 104kg, DOB: 21/09/1997

Profile: Big, raw tap ruckman.

90. Fremantle - Peter Bampton (SA MID)

Height: 183cm, Weight: 83kg, DOB: 15/04/1996

Profile: Strong contested ball winning midfielder.