Players to target at the end of the year

Tomlinson and Greene for pick 4 & 22... hmmm.

Allow Stretch as f/son at pick 42... if we trade away picks

F/S happens before trade week. So you cannot trade away all your picks and take him with Pick 78...

• Like 1

Lamashtu, will be interesting to see if anyone above our second rounder bids, I reckon we will get him for a third rounder

• Like 4

Players and will include Ass Coach.

Throw most money at securing Bomber Thompson to he Roos Successor. This will help us secure bigger name players/trades.

If Melbourne are once again sucked in to selecting by Guys of the Ilk of Cam Bruce or Luke Beveridge and happen to sign one of them then it's well and truly over red range rover. Will be Neeld all over again.

So for me Bomber to Coach in 2017 and to assist in 2015/6.

Impact players . Still carrying way too many passengers. A Frawley replacement.

Bail and M. Jones McKenzie could move on with a big blow torch on Garland.

Thompson and Roos share responsibility for 1st round picks remembering we may get concessions for Frawley. Dees are shockers when it comes to the draft. Don't we know it .

David Mackay, still ooc, free agent, vic boy, Dees supporter, pace and line breaking ability

couldnt time this post any worse... He just signed on with freo for three years
  • Like 1

Unless we're getting more than one free agent, it's not worth diluting our compo for Chip leaving by getting any this year.

It's more "unless we are getting a star FA it's not worth it."

We will only be chasing FA if Frawley re-signs right soon or they are star FAs.

• Like 1

Stick to the draft. Get the 2 beasts of the draft Bradshaw and petracca(if chip goes) as someone said earlier if we start winning it in the midfield more often less pressure on the backs and more ball to hogan

We still have the worst midfield in the comp, both talent wise and depth wise

Brayshaw and Petracca are both elite prospects and we are crying out for both of them

Would trade Chip for either of them

• Like 1

With Fyfe and Mundy both re-signing with Fremantle, what other midfield options are out there? We have a bucketload of cash due to our highest paid player retiring prematurely and we need midfield talent.

With Fyfe and Mundy both re-signing with Fremantle, what other midfield options are out there? We have a bucketload of cash due to our highest paid player retiring prematurely and we need midfield talent.

Dangerfield, still contracted for next year but Adelaide may trade him so they get something back instead of him leaving next year as a free agent. I don't care how, but get it done MFC.

Dangerfield, still contracted for next year but Adelaide may trade him so they get something back instead of him leaving next year as a free agent. I don't care how, but get it done MFC.

Dangerfield would be the best pickup possible, but not sure he'll leave Adelaide. If he did though, he's a star of the comp, tough, quick, kicks goals, ferocious attack on ball and man, it'd be a dream come true. What would we have to give up to get him? Pick 4+5 if Frawley leaves and we get compo?

I'm in the don't trade picks 3/4 camp

pick up Brayshaw and Petracca

trade our second rounder for Tommlinson

grab Stretch with our third rounder

grab a couple of delisted free agents, i still think Ryan Okeefe would be handy on a forward flank for us

maybe we could try and get Jack Hanneth back from freo

I'm in the don't trade picks 3/4 camp

pick up Brayshaw and Petracca

trade our second rounder for Tommlinson

grab Stretch with our third rounder

grab a couple of delisted free agents, i still think Ryan Okeefe would be handy on a forward flank for us

maybe we could try and get Jack Hanneth back from freo

Im in the boat of not trading our draft picks. Those two guys will set up our midfield for the next 10 years. Both powerful inside mids who can go outside aswell. A midfield of Tyson, Viney, Jones, Toumpas, Stretch, Cross, Vince with Petracca and Brayshaw would net us a couple more wins next year.

You could build a formidable midfield around those along with Tyson and Viney.

I think getting ROK would be very important. I thought on the weekend Cross left a massive hole in our midfield in terms of experience and ball winning ability. This where someone like O' Keefe would have been handy replacement.

Edited by dazzledavey36
  • Like 1

Im in the boast of not trading our draft picks. Those two guys will set up our midfield for the next 10 years. Both powerful inside mids who can go outside aswell. A midfield of Tyson, Viney, Jones, Toumpas, Stretch, Cross, Vince with Petracca and Brayshaw would net us a couple more wins next year.

You could build a formidable midfield around those along with Tyson and Viney.

the thing about Petracca in particular is he is a more than dangerous forward as well as mid, he is an absolute game breaker, and Brayshaw is going to give us the same thing every week for the next 10 years, alot like Nathan Jones

i just don't think o'rourke or even someone like Coniglio offers as much as those, i'd give up Brayshaw for Shiel or Treloar but that's about it

I think we should trade at least one pick away. Petracca and Brayshaw are 'elite' prospects? They may well be but so were Sylvia, McLean, Morton, Scully, Trengove and Toumpas once upon a time. Keep one pick and trade one away.

Sylvia, Mclean, Morton Scully were all affected by poor coaching and development. Trengove aswell but injury has halted him a bit aswell. Toumpas is doing what he should have last year and thats developing in the twos. I cant wait to see what Roos will do to Trenners and Toump.

I think we just need to back our coaching staff on this one this time. Go through the draft and get Petracca and Brayshaw.

I could see Petracca making an instant impact up forward for us straight away.

• Like 2